All Comments on 'Whispering Moments 02: Wake-Up Call'

by MrWhisper

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oooo la la

what can I say? That was perfect. Please Please Please do more. It was classy and sexy and just so hot!!!!

Certainly will wake me up with a smile on my face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it...

Mrwhisper, you had me shiver... You got the voice tone, this sexy french accent, nice build up and ending that made me feel so sexy... You know how to arouse a woman and make her moan :-) Can you do more, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oooooh Gooooood

More more more please. Hot, sensual. You certainly know how to please a woman. I tried to hold on till 10 but your voice and gentle instruction got me to about 6 till I had the most wonderful, lengthy orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mmmmmmmm

You had me with every word. Your sensual tone and way with words had me dripping long before I even touched. I came so intensley right when you told me to. I imagined everything you spoke so vividly. More please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bedtime whispers???????

Oh that was so delicious. You are a real charmer mister.

To wake up to your audio is hot!!!

How about an audio recording for us ladies to listen to as we go to bed????

Give us more pleeeassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.x

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
who ARE you?!

you're like my personal Javier Bardem. I so wish you were real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mon dieu!!!

Yours has GOT to be the sexiest voice I've ever heard in my life...soothing...erotic...sensual...I'm starting off every morning, from now on, listening to your voice....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lovely

I love this audio. It's so relaxing at the beginning before it becomes more intense. I'd love to hear a bit of French in the next one. I know it's cliche, but it really is a romantic and sensual language...

stfrogstfrogover 12 years ago
Wake me up again

Mmmmm. What a great voice to wake up to. I do love getting naughty first thing in the morning. That accent of yours lets you get away with saying a lot of words I don't normally find sexy, like "baby" or "baby girl". And it's hella sexy when you say "fuck" and how you know ways to make a woman feel desired. Heck, even "desired" is a bit of a purple word that I didn't find very attractive until you used it. We need more whispers from you, MrWhisper!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not moving from your chest!

Since discovering this I have woken up every morning and gone to sleep every night to it. So sensual, pleasurable and peaceful. I've downloaded all of your stuff but it's not enough... more! We're all greedy for it. Yours is definitely the sexiest voice on here, you know what women want, or certainly what this woman does. I agree with what someone said earlier that some words don't seem sexy but when you say them *gasp* it's amazing, my example: cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
god.

You perfect, sexy man. I want you. So badly that it aches terribly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great voice

I loved starting with a mini-meditation; that really helps get me in my body. Your voice is very soothing and sexy. Descriptions of what you are doing to me were good. Some contructive critique - don't say "good girl" I'm not a dog. Don't tell me to smile - I get what you're going for, but go with 'relax' or 'let yourself enjoy it' - being told to smile brings up connotations for women you don't want to bring up 😉. Also, I don't like 'obscene' 'naughty" is fun, but obscene, to me, feels like something wrong. I'm not doing anything wrong.

Thanks for the orgasm, I hope to hear you again 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous