All Comments on 'Eva Down Under Ch. 04'

by DawnJ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
time limit

There needs to be a time limit for additional chapters to be added or their rejected. Its been close to 2 years since the last one far too long and insulting to readers.

pouncingtigresspouncingtigressover 14 years ago
finally!

To the first commenter: Oh, please, get real! I don't know where some readers get off, demanding ridiculous frack like this in their comments! Anonymously, on top of everything else! There's nothing insulting to the readers in this, you can always go to the author's page and read the other chapters again. Well, of course, nobody's forcing you to read this in the first place...

<br>

<br>

Whew, now that I have that off my chest:

<br>

<br>

Dear author, I've waited soooo long for another chapter in this story. Thank you for finally continuing this sweet romantic story. It was worth the wait and I'm looking forward to the next and/or final chapters. And of course, now I have to go back and read the first chapters again! ;)

DawnJDawnJover 14 years agoAuthor
Negative Comments...

...made anonymously are a sign of cowardice, and perhaps a lack of anything worth paying attention to. If you had lost interest in the story, why come back to read the rest? And if you felt insulted, why come back to tell me? And if you expected more of a "respectful", less "insulting" lapse of time between chapters, why not make your address known, so I could respond in person? What, exactly, are you afraid of, that you hide behind anonymity? YOU, sir/madam, have not only insulted me, but also any others who come to read because they enjoy the story and have no axe to grind! Had you bothered to "man up" and do the respectful thing by posting a comment to which I could have replied personally, I would worry more about your feelings! However, given that you are obviously merely a troublemaker, trying to drag me into your personal hell, whatever it is, I feel VERY free to swat your comment away, rather as I would a bothersome fly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
DawnJ!!

ya not gunna take nearly 2yrs for the next chapter r u? i'm very plsed to come across this story now, it was a great read and btw u have great taste in men too, like Eva i think kiwi men are yummy too, esp when they are well worked like alfie ;D. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

DawnJDawnJover 14 years agoAuthor
*chuckles*

To the last commenter, I fear you're pulling my leg! LOL! No, I shall certainly endeavor not to keep the last chapter for another two years. It's already written. It just needs to be edited and proofread. I'm glad that you, at least, enjoyed it, even if you ARE pissed! LOL!

demure101demure101almost 12 years ago
Great -

a lovely exercise in desire!

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
The World...will never run out of assholes. Therefore?

There's always ... JOY OF DELETE! :+)))

This warm, loving story has an adorable Post-Victorian charm comforter around it!

A Perfect Gentleman earns respect AND the love of his life?

There may be hope for me yet! :+)))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, but there's no such thing as an XC Falcon GT. The last GT was the XB model. XCs only had a GS 2 door. The 4 door Fairmont GXL took over from the 4 door XB GT, but there was no 2 door equivalent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories