All Comments on 'Art, The Story Ch. 10'

by art4real

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
I Say

Let Arty Loose let him get into the English Ladies, Let Suzanne decide if she wants Arty or Not. the English Ladies could bring her Dominant side out and make her want to Posess Arty. Along with Arilla coming over the Pond to Help Keep Arty out of Trouble. Maybe a Family 3-some with Arty,Arilla & Suzanne? with one or both getting Pregnant.

and in the Mean Time Arty can find out that the Professer is Stealing and get into Espionage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The End - for Now

I've gotten used to my daily Arty / Suzanne / Arilla / Maria / Juan fix, so I will go into a bit of withdrawal while you decide where you want this story to go. I do appreciate this latest chapter and you giving your readers a chance to send in their suggestions on how the story ends. Although I feel it is your decision as a writer that matters the most - you know who Arty and the other characters are better than your readers. Let me address each of the story lines you've considered so far: (1) I lived several years in Scotland and have visited London. London and the larger cities of Scotland are a melting pot of people from all over the world. You can walk down a major city street and meet all races and nationalities, including many beautiful (and if not beautiful ... exotically attractive) women of all shapes and sizes and personalities. So I can see several chapters just on the various women who are attracted to Arty. Also I feel the British have (generally) a more open mind on sex than Americans generally do, so I feel that is a plus storywise also. (2) This doesn't appeal to me. I care about Arty as a person. As a small adult, he is still Arty and still human. A human dildo would be sickening to me. (3) If Arty ends up having to stay small, I feel it would be great if his package was enlarged to at least normal adult size so that he could please his female partners better with his cock. (4) I would prefer that Arty be enlarged to a slightly larger size (up to 6 foot 2 inches or so) with a decently larger package but not "porn star" size. (5) I've always enjoyed this possibility - that's the best choice of cock size, especially if Arty has to stay at the size of a small human. (6) If Arty meets someone his own size, I feel it would work best if it was an "open marriage" restricted to a limited number of outside partners. I feel Suzanne should at least be a "friend with benefits" no matter what happens. (7) What if?? There is plenty of time to cover most of the above in the time the story will take for Arty to return to normal. I feel Arty should be returned to normal size with a larger normal physical appearance and a larger cock to help make his life more pleasant for him and to help make up for his suffering due to the shrinkage accident. I can see Arty enjoying a variety of sexual experiences after his return to normal size, including a loving sexual relationship with Maria. Even as a normal person again, I could see Arty becoming interested in loving sex with small women, since he will have experienced how it is to be that size. Generally, unless Arty decides whether he truly loves Suzanne, he should enjoy "friends with benefits" relationships with her and Arilla. So basically I want the happiest possible ending for Arty and your other characters. I want Jorge done away with in prison so that Arilla never has to fear for his possible future actions after getting out of prison. (8) It still all comes down to how quickly you want to end this story and sometimes the characters just take over and take the story where they want it to go. I'll keep checking for future chapters and hope that I'll enjoy where the story goes. You could end this story with Arty's return to slightly larger than his previous normal size and then start a separate story series about the future sexual adventures of Arty. Whatever you decide, I'll keep checking for future chapters. Thanks for a very interesting story so far. Hope to see you writing again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep Suzanne

I agree with the first comment on this story. It would be nice to see Art continue on with the ladies already in his life. None the less understood that going to Engladn could bring trouble. maybe he strays a bit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Waiting for the next part of this story

I was hoping there would be more sequels with art suzanne and body modification tech. As I already wrote some ideas in an anonymous feedback to the author I wont repeat myself. Just go on with the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What if?

I think you should go for a mix. Try it with posibilities 1 + 5 and maybe Suzanne and Arilla can come to an agreement with Art. Keep the story coming!

HarryW0101HarryW0101over 13 years ago
Do them all!

Hi,Art 4,

I have just finished reading the next nine chapters and am looking forward to the remaining. I'm curious about the outcome.

irregardless of the outcome of this one, the potential paths mentioned are all very interesting and would hope you would this or Pt. 2 Chapt. 1 as a starting point to play out all the others, and any other plots that come to mind.

This has been quite a grand start and I look forward to your future offerings.

Keep up the great work!

auhunter04auhunter04about 12 years ago
Your first attempt

Wow.....

really, better than damn good.

If I could comment on anything, it would be to be make more pages and less chapters

Or as some authors do arrange the work so maybe chapt 1-2 are together, if related, chap 3 stand alone 4-5-6 together and so on as subjects dictate

WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Plots

All the above plots seem facinating am looking forward to see what u decide

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a combo

2. What if the machine backfires and Arthur ends up the size of a human dildo? Think of the places he could explore.

3. What if the part of him that he thinks with ends up much larger? Then he could become a munchkin stud.

a combo ,a smaler art with a 10 inch dick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
welldone

If you can try sci-fi I think your option 5 will be good and that could make him a hero for the world (lsomething ike Spiderman)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous