All Comments on 'How to Fuck Your Wife In the Ass'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fucking my wife in the ass

Ok my wife and i read this article and still havn't had anal i think she was educated and maybee someday she will try it i will say thank you i personaly loved the article and when i do fuck my wife like the whore she is in bed i will come back and post a nother comment.

singsely

WAITING FOR SOME ANAL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
anal sex is fun

Before reading your article I was already enjoying anal sex with my wife and it feels really good. We used some of what you said and they are true. She asks of it once in a while to show how much she too enjoys it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ass Fucking

Your article was quite interesting .I tried it with my mother-in-law.I enjoyed it but she did'nt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ass Fucking

Your article was quite interesting .I tried it with my mother-in-law.I enjoyed it but she did'nt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wife Anal

My wifes ass is looser then her pussy! Why is that? I once found a squirl up there watching cheech and chong movies on a 52" LCD TV! What the fuck!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Anal Sex

Great article. Years ago I had anal sex with an my uncles ex-wife. She brought the subject up and asked for it. It was just fantastic, it felt so good on my dick. However now I've been married over 30 years and my wife will not do it no matter what. If your woman does it consider yourself lucky and enjoy it. Thanks for the article.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
analizer

hello your story was great now i get to give my wifes bum a work out thanks alot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Author delete those stupid comments

from piss flaps. What is that all about? Stupid!!! Also to the last commenter from Australia, you're way out of line here, this is an erotic site not a political forum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
BUMFUCK

My cellmate was a little timid at first, butt he thought my knob was terrific! PS we used mustard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ur so right

I wud love to try anul but how do i bring up w my boyfriend? Will he think diffently about me if i did? He is older than me and alot mord experienced! i jst dnt want 2 look foolish

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I banged my wifes moms ass

I tried anal with my wifes mom, she did not like it.... Then I tried it with my wife's sister, she loved it.... As for my wife she does not like it, but she loves it when she watches me bang her sisters ass.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome article

This guy knows his shit. Once I read this, I immediately went down to the local farm to try it out. I had a hard time communicating with the sheep down there but the lube was a good piece of advice. As soon as one sheep was moaning, all the others came over to take their turn. Thanks for the advice. AWESOME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Finally

A couple nights ago I stick it in my girls ass no lube nothin even took it hard. Lol well believe me that shit ended quick good thing we were wasted, I thought that was it goin to turn out just like my last girl. So since than I was on the scout out for good info and thanks to u I can experience the anal sex pleasures. Lol and she doesn't know it yet but my girl will too, thanx man ur a life saver

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
TELLS ME ( Not that hole )

That's what my wife says when I fuck her pussy, because she really wants me to fuck her in the ass. Her orgasims are awsome and now she is all about spreading that ASS for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ooooh! she dies for it!

my wife's ass (GAAND in HINDI language) measure up tp 40 inches an di possess my fucker tool as 7.5 inches, she loves my cock in her wide ass! she lubricates it with her vaginal-juice and then i ram her ass like piston! i m fucking her as well when i am typing this message! lemme fuck her wide ass guys!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fucking in the ass

My girl friend doesn't really like it, but she let me fuck her friend. Mmmmm i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow.

First of all...

IT FELT SO FUCKING GOOOOD!

Second of all....

Thanks for the tip!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
it feels so fucking GOOOOOD

damn it felt sooo fucking GOOD!! we didn't have any lube so my boyfriend just found some pickle juice from the jar and it felt great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

It felt great but when I pulled out to unload all over her face there was Doo Doo on my tip but she didnt see and I quickly shoved it in her mouth and after I finished she smiled but to my horror she had Doo Doo smudges all over her teeth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

My wife will not let me fuck her in the ass. She says I'm to big. I did get to live out my fantasy of butt-fucking her, through my brother-in-law, Bob. Bob is my wifes brother. He has a little four incher and thin. My wife enjoyed it immensely! She rode by 8 inches in her pussy, while Bob hit her ass from behind. It was a close as I'll get to butt-fucking her! She is now very contented, as is Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I had a friend fuck me

I had a friend of mines fuck me in the ass. I never had anyone fuck me in the ass before. he lubed me up and placed the vibrator in my ass made sure it felt to my needs left it there while he kissed me and he is a great kisser, anyway he then replaced the vibrator and placed his cock head inside my awaiting hole when my hole was felt with his cock it went pass the muscle the sphincter oh my it felt so great with his 7 inch cock inside of me it almost felt like he was 8 or 9 inches but it was great I would do it again and yes girls he shot a nice load all over me. He then cleaned it up and kissed me and held me in his arms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
orgassm

My wife finally let me hit that ass. At first I licked that pussy till she was gonns cum.Then iI eased off and slid my tounge oaround her asshole.She was cautious and asked me wtf? But I stayed calm and licked that asshole soft and deeep.She LOVED it. I started rubbing her pussy and licke dher ass at the same time and she came all over the place.BY this time she was so worked up she TOLD me to fuck her ass. Since her pussy was so wet and her ass too, I rubbed her pussy and clit with the haed of my cock. When she couldn't it no more I worked the head of my cock into her ass. Then gently slid the rest of my meat into her. After a few minutes of grindin her ass walls she had a major orgasm. Man she still latks about that to this day with a smile.And she wants it twice a month in her ass.I love her..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wifes sister

My wife would not let me fuck her in the ass!! So one nite while she and her twin sister were drinking I talked her sister into taking one in the shitter!! Wow, I fucked her tight ass for what felt like hours ( actually it was maybe a min, tops) I pulled out and slammed it in her pussy and erupted in the honey hole. 9 months later she had a kid now I have to play child support for 18 years for what was less than a min of pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Opportunity comes ones,,, Take it

My Girlfriend won't ever let me fuck her in the ass cos her friend ones had told her that she had been fucked in the ass from her boyfriend and she have had pain on her ass for 3 days , so-a few days ago she comes to me telling me that she is having trouble going to the toilet so i took the opportunity and lied to her, i told her if you experience ass fuck you will go easy to the toilet and told her that i herd this from a friend of mine ) and she bought it ( lol ) so i took some baby oil and rubbed it around her tight ass hole,,, did the same on my cock and went easy and slowly

boy i have had the best orgasem of my life !.

at first she pretended to be shy than after that we have tried it 2 more times and i will never stop for as long as she is going to let me ( lol )

Id recommend this trick to every one ,,, if not the firs time the second time they will go for it

good luck with your partners ass guys ( loool )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
different of vaginal sex and anal sex

all the readers:

please tell me about your experience, you may fucked a lot of sluts, wives, girlfriends and so on. which sex was enjoyable, anal or vaginal?

send feedback to me at this address. love.anal01@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
my wife sis ass

many time i asked my wife to fuck her ass she didn't let me then once her sister came to my hose i opend this site then she came and told me what i'm doing the i told her to come and read then she loved after that i kissed her in her mouth she didnt say any thing i told her why your bobs like this she said what i told her see then i toushed her bob i told her i wan see then i kissd her boobs i told her to lay down then i sayid just relax dont do any thing i toked off her banti then i kissd her lovly ass she was relaxed then put my cock in her big lovely ass it was first time for her no body toushed her befor then i told her that ilove her ass from befor i was on her she was laid down on her stomach then i kissed her nick i told her please let me test your lovly ass i love her then i kissed her ass all around then i put my cock again i entrd head of my cock then slowly she loved it then she asked me not to remove it from her ass i keept evry thing insied her lovly ass then she told her older sister which i realy love her ass too she told her that she test lovly thing from me her sister came to me she asked my what i gave her sis i told her you want me to give you what i gave your sis she said yes then i asked her to come then i closed the door of the rome she said why i told her to give you what you want she said what i huged her from back i was first time i toush her ass she said what i told her i will give you don't wory then i asked her to toush my cock then i kesd her she was srprised i told her just don;t do enything i will make you happy like your lovely sis i asked her to remove her cloths then she refused i pus my face in her pussy then i liked her i remove evrything from her then i liked her ass i put my cock in her ass then i told her that what i gave to your sis then she was happy she asked my to put him all she loved my cock in her ass i enterd my cock all she asked my to do it again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Try and loosen her up a bit as well with butt plugs. We got some great stuff at http://www.friskycity.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How to make her scream all night long.

How to make your woman scream all night long? well, two easy steps: first you fuck her asshole and second you clean up your dick using the blankets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you for the advice.

Just recently got back with my x wife and we have been trying to work out our problems. She has turned into a real wild lady in the bedroom, but when it came to the subject of anal, she turned it down as she had a real bad experience with one guy who basically ass raped her. Your How To has given me ideas on how to maybe break down the wall since she enjoys rimming, and show her it can be a wonderful experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wtffff

you lick your wifes butthole??? thats sick man, her poop comes out of that thing. poop dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
needing more

im looking for the mans description of what it feels like for him to fuck his missus in the ass, lots of womans piont of view but not mens.

would like to know why my man loves it so much,so do i ,but if i ask him what it feels like he just says fucking good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A man's P.O.V.

To the women wondering what anal sex feels like from the guy's side: Think of comparing it to having sex with just his finger, for years and years. It's great, it can do the job, but you want a little more "Umph". And then one day you get to have it on with his throbbing c0ck. He enters your p**y slowly, how it fills you completely as he enters. you can feel the ridges of his veins, the pulsations. And how much his member swells right as he's about to explode.

That's "kinda" the same way he feels when getting to do anal after years of only getting vaginal. It's just so warm, and your rear muscles can squeeze so much firmer that vaginal muscles can, no matter how many Kegels you can do with your p.muscle. To him it's sexy as h*ll to get to do it. Don't let him fool you behind the paper or watching football. He's eyed that sexy @ss of years every time you leave the bedroom.

Think about it..Unless you're running around naked and walking on your hands, he can't see that kitten. But those @ss curves. Every guy in town can judge whether they would "hit that". And when you wear tight pants or high shorts, or even a thong for him, it looks even hotter! Man, he can just feel his member oiling up and getting to enter those round curves! Mmm...

It's not a dominance thing or a control thing. Think of it as YOU're offering him a hot, tight, second p***y. So you could be fresh new "mistress" without the cheating, and still be his #1 Girl!

I guarantee, you do this for him, something that's fairly simple but he knows very giving of yourself. and he'll be as romantic as when you first met to get to get that back door again.

Good luck, :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i tried the anal sex with my wife years ago but she did not like it

i fucked her more than 10 times and i can put my cock in her ass softly. i want to fuck her again but she refused to do that again

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bangin nigger ass and pussy

niggers niggers niggers niggers poop niggers i hate black people! niggers niggers niggers niggers poop niggers i hate black people! niggers niggers niggers niggers poop niggers i hate black people!

comment to the above dufus;

I like studding nigger women in the pussy and the ass, although the ass is tight! When I eat their peach, it's like looking at a chocolate covered cherry! Their nigger men don't like chowin down on peach, so they are easy to please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
For anonymous 8/14/10

Get off this site you racist swine. This is a site for lovers, not racists idiots such as you. BatsandGlamour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hi

what is cream use to fuck ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i just tape her down with duct tape then make the fuckin move and make her cum and enjoy.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
shit bubbles

love it when your fucking that ass and the liquid shit bubbles come out of her ass and you get a champagne flute and chug that shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You missed something!!!

You didn't mention how to talk a woman who is against it to try it in the first place. I personally used porn. I talked her into watching porn movies with me, which is very easy to do. I made sure to rent movies (this was before the internet) that included only one anal scene, which was done very well and made it look sensual. Sorry, I don't remember the title. After a few of these movies she volunteered the information that she was willing to try it. I was very slow and careful the first time because I didn't want to ruin the chance of it happening again. As a result, my wife and I have been having anal sex almost every time we have sex. She has actually admitted to preferring anal over vaginal

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Slam that ass

I slam my girlfriends ass hard now and then. Not all the time. She loves it. She started it. She actually reached under when I was fucking her missionary and directed the head of my cock into her asshole. I shoved her knees to her ears and slammed her hard for 30 minutes. I obviously wasn't her first. I'm not complaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ugh

nothing you can do will make getting rammed in the ass by a giant cock feel good. end of story. i've tried over and over and men just don't fucking get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I have not had anal sex yet

I have not ever had anal sex, I had a girl who was very afraid of its pain and never let me even put my cock around her ass.

How can I make her sure about its pleasure and encourage her to allow me to put in her ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
kk

my cock is enormous, and I fuck the ass of my girl. She loves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bitches...

...love being fucked in the ass, they all do.

They love it when they are so totally overcome and fucked deep and hard, ever noticed how the most prudish and annoying bitches are evened out when you slam your thick hard cock deep in their shit pipe ?

I mean honestly, fuck these bitches, they need to be fucked in the ass too remind them of the fact that they are just bitches... PLOUGH THEIR ASSHOLES HARD AND FAST - WITHOUT EVEN A HINT OF LUBE !!!

RIP THEIR FILTHY FUCKHOLES APART AND PUMP YOU CUM DEEP INTO THEIR INTESTINES !!!

Fucking sluts, they deserve to be buttfucked, their filthy whore pussys filled with the putrid sap of the islamic dogs who defecate upon the earth with the foulness, yet another worthless load of jihad bullshit !!! Fuck you infidel dogs of the satan mohommed, your filthy doner kebabs are not welcome, nor your tabouli or sour pita bread.

We shall rid you from our 7-11s, we shall once again claim our squishees as our own. I look forward to the day that I use the qu'ran to clean your wifes faeces from my cock, before I fuck your dog slut mother right up her yalla ass...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
????

would it smell if i fucked my lady in the ass or would anything unpleasurable come out....thats why we haven't tried it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
That's why it's called ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Where do you think the expression "fucking the shit out of your girl" came from????????????? Of course,,,, you could stick a garden hose up her ass first and blast her out real good before you start fucking :-) Plus,,, a garden hose up the ass really turns a lot of bitches on and makes them want more...... Just don't forget,,,, and drink out of the hose later...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a load of Bollox................

You are talkng shit, whoever wrote this. If anyone is going to have anal they already know the ins and outs. I am female and now and then my husband and I dabble in anal when it suits us. What you have wrote is directed at Virgins but it's the last thing they need. I'm not trying to be funny, just stating facts! x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ass Fuck

Please send your wife towards me so that i can fuck her in her ass.

i like to fuck your wife because she have experience on it.

If she dont then you can come and i will fuck in your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fuck u

dude your fuckin storie wuz a peice of bulshit i read it and all i saw wuz a big ball of crap fuckin bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

i love ur story i did it to my girlfriend and everytime my dick is in her anal is expandes crazy in there makin it feel super huge for her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
pestering.

you should also advise men not to beg, or ask allll the time, especially after she already agrees.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sleepy in the anus

Me and my wife tried it a couple of times. The first was successful but the second one was a failure as she tightened up and wouldn't let me in. Well, I got around that pretty well for years since that encounter and she is very well aware of what I do. and she don't mind it, that is unless I wake her up. Yes, at night while she's sleeping I almost always slip right into that sweet tight ass of hers and I love it. And to my surprise at the times I do get to banging her as hard enough to wake her up, she just tries to push me away to pull up her sweet panties and as she does I just tell her it's OK and gently put her hand to her side as I continue to pull her panties down and lube up her ass with my spit and slip right back in, which she lets me do. Like I said she knows what I do at night and she still sleeps with me and the bonnus is there's no pain for her and I get ALL the ASS I want anytime I want. I get turned on when I here her asleep. It's fucking great and for those that might say it's rape, well not when she knows exactley what I'm doing each night and I tell how great it feels when I'm fucking her in the ass. It's going on over 25 years and she's still with me and I'm still fucking her in her sweet and yes stiil tight asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lemme fuck your wife

dude, let me fuck your wifes asshole, it should be big by now and will not hurt me - bull shit fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks for the insight

First of all, Those younger idiots are everywhere running their keyboards. Dude get a little older, you will look back and laugh at yourself. Now to your topic. Thanks for sharing your experience. I have the same strategy, going slow, currently I am playing with it, mostly outside and pushing the finger in every now and then when she is about to come or so. I think she likes it, no complain. I need to get the astro before the big day, For now I am rubbing the ky. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

it's so wrong sticking it in a womens arse yet so god damn fucking right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Reply to peer

By thinking about anal sex is possible that the perception of the fun of a man but with an attempt to implement this notice revulsion and severe pain by the wife and the incidence of infections by men, which leads to the failure to enjoy the back and thank you and sorry for the error of language

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

well my husband had been fucking me in the ass before i read this and trust me i love it..the sensation feeling his dick deep in my ass is exciting...ladies let ur man fuck ur asshole u will not want to stop once he follow the rules.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

any guides for women?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ass lick then fuck

i enjoy fucking my wife asshole, i lick her pussy around an hour as well her ass hole,,,i use spite to make fuckable asshole....love to lick pussy and asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hiiiiii

hiiiii,,i read ur article,,,i am 20 yr old ,,and believe me ur article is very knowledgeable,,,,i am thinking that when will i got married and have this anal pleasure with my wife,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

do you have any advise for a guy with an uncut penis who wants to fuck his girlfriend anally.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very good article

It was a nice informative article. You did not mention about the smell of anus and if your cock get smelly.

Is there any solution for this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

my bf has fucked my ass.... its painfull

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

EWWWW I WONDER WHY MY BIG BROTHER ALWAYS TALK ABOUT SEX!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

After youve done it a few and you know whats up, you can pound them hard! I mean like prison hard lmao. Just spit, wipe on, pound away. Chics dig it. If you do it with a girl that has a husband its better to go the back door anyway so her man doesnt know she got pounded like an animal. You can blow your wad in her to make her really feel the love. Its good for all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
want to enjoy anal sex....

any woman from india, gujarat like to anal or vegina sex with me pls contact me.... nealhotnwild@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ass Fuck

I tried to fuck my GFs ass, but initially was a bit violent and that caused pain to her and I was never successful...but once, it so happened that she was very wet in her pussy, and i used her own liquid in her ass through my dick and started very slowly... she became very horny and slowly by slowly, my entire dick was inside her, then I fucked her violently and erupted completely inside her.... but after that, its been almost 3 yrs... i m unable to get it right... bt mark ma words, it really feels grt to fuck an ass... and she was very tired and njoyed the complete fuck... till date she says that was d greates fuck c ever received

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My experience with annal fucking

I tired with my wife once. My cock was too big for her ass. I had to use lots of lubricant. Made her bend on her knees and hand. Tired to push from behind. Not successful. Then I lied on my back. Asked her sit on my cock with her ass on it. It just slid slowly and she gently rode on it. But when I came it all oozed out. But it was a good fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ass is very good

fucking verygood. ass fuckng love.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
women wants to try with husband

We have tried a couple times n not been successful but now I'm having him read this n will c wat happens I'm very curious n want him to be happy not bored so ill post our results

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Want to experience real Sex...

any Girl from Mumbai, Kalyan, Thane like to have sex with me pls contact me.... ddalvi123@yahoo.in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Asshoel Structure!

i believe that the assholes structurs are different , some assholes are easy entry and some are not,very tight and painful plus injury!

and if the first entry goes well ,the 2nd will come after for sure with mutual satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
If it feels good...

I'm 63 and my wife asked me to fuck her in the ass last year. Like the story says, I took it real slow, lots of lube and told her she must tell me if she wanted me to stop. Result? Huge orgasms for both of us and my wife telling me, "That was wonderful".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ass fuck

my wife loves me fucking her in the ass she moans like a little virgin she has tight little hole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hmmmmm

well my girl has a really tight bum hole which is amazing but the problem is she wont let me do her up the ass cus i will hurt her.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Man dat shit felt good!!!

I fucked her up the shitter so hard she threw up I cam In her and she stood up to let that cum drip right out het little nasty tight hole

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank You

Thanks This Help Alot.. I Tried Once And It Was Horrible But After Reading This It Felt Really Good.. I Didnt Know Using A Different Position Would Make It Easier And Feel Better So Thank You Thank You Thank You.. I'll Do Anything For Mine And This Just Helped Me Achieve Another Goal..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It feels greeeeatttt

It took a while for my bf tio actually fuck me in the ass because everytime he got just the head in he would cum from excitement. now i sleep with his dick up my ass, so he can fuck it all night if he wants. i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ass Fuck.... Wonder Fuck

It was wonder fucking ass.... applied lot of lube as advised and it was great new experience and wonderful. She cummed multiple times with vibrator on her clit working alongwith ass fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am a woman....

Hey.... I am a woman and I enjoy being fucked in my ass by my man.... I love you... I love the way you have explained "how to" in detail. YES, definitely, your explanation works for me....! Guys... remember, we women don't like being fucked in our asses every day....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love anal

I'm female, I absolutely love anal. The first few times my husband and I went with the general rule of "If you think you have way too much lube, there might be almost enough to get the job done." Now if he starts out slowly enough and gives me time to loosen up, spit is really all we need. The extra friction (and the fact that he's damn good about listening for a sign of needing more.. and he loves spitting on my ass, go figure) is damn nice.

I'd say we have anal sex 50% of the time. Every now and then, if I have nothing to do for the next 2 or 3 hours, he gets the extra treat of pissing in my ass. Yes, I'm serious. It feels like a nice warm enema. He will cum in my ass, not pull out, and that's when he goes. If you can talk your woman into anal sex, urine is sterile. The only real down side to it is the fact that it acts as an enema.. it cleans me out. Thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Trying

My hubby and I talked about doing it in my ass at first I'm scared, but then I realized hell why not, I only live once!......I hope this to be a good expo not a bad one. Great article

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

my wife loves a finger way up her ass when i go down on her but refuses anal,i know she could do it just fine as her anus is is very receptive. I never press the issue but would love to take her anally!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It takes time...

My wife resisted at first, but I started to put my fingers in her ass while licking her clit and she started to like it. Soon I was jamming 3 fingers in her ass and she was screaming for joy. Then I switched to my cock. I can't pump her yet but she no longer says no when I ask if I can fuck her ass. In fact during it she does admit she likes it. But I do let her rest for a few days at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
working on it

iv been trying but i get to hump happy lol she gets mad and calls me names but now i see and understand iv been in the wrong but the good thing is she always lets me try when i want to but thanks for the info hopfully it will help me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fuckin awsum!!!!

to the last one who commented, you are gross biyach, pee in the ass??? You just gotta be kiddin me.

Bdw thanks for the advice bro, really helped me and ma gf. Da firsr tym we did it, we were lost, it was just like your first time, i almost ripped her ass apart, felt sorry for her so i didn't buttfuck her for some time. But after i read this great article, i got her to read as well. Then she also agrees that we should do anao again. Believe me, it was FUCKING awsum, undescribeable. You are a god brother. Now we do it on a weekly basis, now she uses an anal dildo as well, supercool!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awsome advises...B-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

just be patient and your wife will have your penis in her ass all day like my wife i love my big cock in her big ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great words

I think you did a great job of telling the truth, from a woman's point of view. I have anal sex with the love of my life. He is sensitive and the most amazing lover in the world. I love to please him and it is easy because he does exactly what you mention in your article.

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really nice and useful......

When my wife read it, then she asked me to do so and after following the above steps we felt a great satisfication.Now after 2-3 days she get my cock licked in her ass. During that her pussy also become tight and we can take the full enjoyment of our flashy toys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anal Indocrination

To introduce a woman to anal stimulation, first go

down on her. Then insert your lubricated index finger

into her ass as you lick her pussy. Listen for the

suprise sounds of pleasure she makes.

In fact the next time you go down on her, you will

notice that she sort of lifts her buttocks as if

giving you the go ahead to insert your finger.

It works every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hellz Yeahz

Does anyone allow their wife to suck dick after its been in her ass. My wife loves the taste just wondering if anyone finds it strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
never trying it again..nooo way

I tried it for the last time last month and it was just too much....but I might go ahead and try one more good time...irk...been thinking real hard about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Should I need to clean my girls ass hole ,before inserting cock or can me inject without cleaning .Please advice

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Planning to ass fuck my doll today...

Many thanks for the hints. My indian doll has agreed for a try on ass fuck for tonight... I hope the tips workout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Help???

Im a female, and we have tried to have anul sex more then one but everytime he tries it just starts hurting, hes only putting head in but we cant get any further then that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

My girlfriend was the one who wanted to try anal. We tried a few times and aborted becasue she was tense or I felt I was hurting her. We ended up taking it very slow. Alot of it was more getting her relax and get comfortable. She started training herself ahead of time. Whether is actually helped or it was just a mental thing it still helped. She started soaking in a very hot bath for 20 or 30 minutes then after the bath she lubed up her ass and a small, thin dildo and started to use it herself on her ass to get used to penetration. After she got comfortable I started to do it for her after the bath. The day we decided to try again she gave herself an enema using a solution of distilled water and dissolved dove moisturizing bar, then a hot bath soak. I lubed her up and used my fingers and the small dido on her then I lubed myself up and and pushed in. It was long slow build up but it finally worked out. We didn't love doing it but we did continue to do it ever couple months or on special occasions. I think she enjoyed me helping her with the prep ritual more than the actual anal sex itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reply to above...

Please get some dettol and a toothbrush to clean ur partner's asshole before fucking!! its hygenic i suppose...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fuck my wife ass hole response on new mail

My wife got big ass and my cock is 5 inches long so difficult for me to fuck in her ass. but i love her ass when i see it. 43 inches soft and thick. i wish one should make her scream while fucking in her asshole. Many times i masturbate thinking some other male fucking her asshole. i hearty wish big cock goes in her ass and i hear scream from her lips. i leave her many times with my friend 'vinod' in hole alone but they both do nothing. I wish other male's big cock fuck her ass hole. i want to see. send me comments on kama.kamuk@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
JUST DO IT

I am a female, and just as he said it, the very well wrote letter above, women you will love it! If your man loves you and you love him it is the best slow orgasim love making and time consuming sex and OUT OF THIS WORLD ORGISAM you will expirence in YOUR life time. So dont knot it before you try it.

Just for the women

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous