All Comments on 'The Coming Metalocalypse'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
Hey, I could overlook "fairy tail" as that--

brings a whole buncha things to mind, but there were several other simple errors that rereading would fix. Funny story though. I chuckled all the way through. It showed thought and I bet you had fun doing it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Thank you for this. While ring prepared for zombies and raptors us one thing. I hadn't really thought about tactics for a terminator scenario. I feel much more confident having read this.

mikeswivesmikeswivesalmost 3 years ago

Sure, everone makes fun now, but they won't be laughing when the robots come knocking at their door! We gotta get READY.

But, seriously, (a) this is clever and well written and does have a light touch. (b) some of the ideas actually make sense.

Alas, sentient robots won't be coming soon. Stupid ones are working fine, thank you.

For now, the biggest enemy is the AI (sic) that answers the phone instead of Customer Service. You get frustrated and they still auto=deduct your account as per their recently updated Terms of Service (ToS ? POS?).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You hooked the paranoid survivalist in me! However! Cautioning folks not to gather in groups larger than 30? That worked SO well during covid - lol! Face it - our collective geese are cooked ;-) But thank you for trying!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1347 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.