All Comments on 'Mommy Fucking & Grandma Too'

by JhMcKn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
kinky but not very focused on one topic

There is pissing, cross dressing, and incest with cum eating and piss drinking. Just a little over the top for me. Thanks anyway, it is better than I could write.

tobytim2tobytim2over 13 years ago
WOW

Great stuff.

Was very entertaining reading

It made me horny, so its my kind of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good

I feel it is very good &safe enjoyment of sex life .one should not hesitate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
too much sex and pee

I don't mind reading about sex between mother, grandmother, father and son.

What I didn't like was the son sucking on his grandmother or mother after they just peed. I also do not like it when I find out that the female has sperm from someone else in them and then expect me to fuck and suck them.

I would expect them to shower and clean themselves up.

I really could not believe that this story could happen but what do I know.

I only read these stories for sex.

montywingermontywingerover 10 years ago

A good story,,short sweet and to the point,,I loved the idea of pissing onto and ito each other,,,a particular fetish of mine I indulge in at every possible opertunity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

reading this I got the picture of a redneck hillbilly back yard deep in the woods place

steve437steve437over 3 years ago
Could he make grandma pregnant?!

Oh yes, perfect: "No bra. Your teats are hanging clear down to your fucking belly button."

Then this part: "Oh. That's good. I need your long hard cock right up in my cervix darling. Just fuck grandma good and hard." I was thrusting in and out while also nursing on mommies right teat. Grandma must have sensed I was about to give her a load of semen because I felt the walls of her cunt get nice and wet and she told me to just let her have it. I couldn't hold back any longer and just shot a huge load of semen into her cunt'

I want the grandson to make his mom and grandma pregnant!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous