All Comments on 'Good Morning'

by daddys_good_girl

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!

Now, THAT"S the way to wake up in the morning! Only, I wouldn't let my babygirl use her fingers to cum for me. It would have to be my tongue on your clit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More!! Longer!! :D

Great stuff....love your stories, but they're so short!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fucking Golden Erotica!

Oh, shit! Loved it! I used to have a girlfriend (bless her soul) who'd suck my dick every single morning kinda like that... Things we appreciate more in hindsight, eh? Anyway, oh fuck, I'd let you 'wake me up' any day of the year, Babe! Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very hot

I loved it You have a very sexy voice but you need to make them a little longer. It would be nice if they were 10 minues or more with lots of talking dirty to your daddy! something all of us guys could really jerk off to! Keep posting the daddy/daughter audios, we could use a LOT more of those on here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AWESOME FUCKING AWESOME

Your hot, your stories are hot and you have to know this is the kind of stories I love!

I so want to be your daddy! Whiskey1965

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Daddy's Good Girl is a Very Good Girl!!

"Good Morning" is a great story by DGG! very sexual, very erotic...very good, indeed! Love the sounds and moans and groans---they add that extra something that really sets the mood for me. there are a few writers in "Literotica" of whom i look forward to their audio posts and you are certainly at the top of that short list. Excellent!! i can hardly wait for more!!

as in anything,let your imagination be your guide.

much love, david (stoptouchinthosemonkees)

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxalmost 14 years ago
Delicious!

What a great way to wake up! If every 'daddy' had a good girl like you, the world would be a better place!

desertbare3desertbare3over 13 years ago
Delicious

Love the sound of you cumming. Yes baby, you are such a good girl, taking such good care personal of your daddy. I agree with GreyFox, the world would be a much better place if every daddy had a good girl like you...

TawndieWahengleTawndieWahengleover 13 years ago
What a good girl

And what a lucky Daddy you've got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dyke Stamp of Approval

I'm a dyke and I still love your Daddy stories. Keep them up, princess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

HAVE U EVER REALLY FUCKED YOUR DADDY? MY DAUGHTER AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO BE ABLE TO DO MORE Than just suck my cock

mikej728mikej728over 11 years ago
yummy

mmmmmmmmmmmm wish I had a daughter to wake me up sucking on my cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BigLoad4U

MMMMMMM......Baby !!!!!! You made me Cum so Hard listening to you....WOW !!!!!! One lucky Daddy.

tusaistuquoitusaistuquoiabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Very sexy voice! Thanks for the imagery.

ilovetomasturbatesilovetomasturbatesover 7 years ago
so sexy

Your voice made me so wet.I love the sound of cock sucking and pussy rubbing.Made my pussy so wet.

bogg99bogg99about 7 years ago
I have marked you as my own

Daddy's Good Girl has done it again - outstanding sensuous, highly erotic sounds and descriptions of bj, clit fingering and orgasm. I cannot imagine how any listener could not be in unison and in the moment with her. Brilliant. Loved it. With many thanks.

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksover 2 years ago

꧁ღ⊱♥ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤.♥⊱ღ꧂

IloveblackstockingIloveblackstockingover 1 year ago

Your voice make my pussy feel so wet. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous