All Comments on 'First time with Grandma Rose'

by mayfairgirl

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
feedback

total garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just so you know

A widower is a man.

hangeronhangeronabout 14 years ago
lucky boy

happened to me with an aunt,tho. a bit younger at58,and what a raver she was.Experience must count fror something.

She was better than quite a few of the many/ younger ones i have had.tell us more

hangeronhangeronabout 14 years ago
lucky boy

happened to me with an aunt,tho. a bit younger at58,and what a raver she was.Experience must count fror something.

She was better than quite a few of the many/ younger ones i have had.tell us more

Dub1367Dub1367about 14 years ago
wow

This worked for me, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Granma Rose

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

amoroneamoronealmost 14 years ago
loved this one

i have been looking for a sexy story like this one. fantastic - every young man's dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks for the orgasm.

It is such a turn off when people try to make elderly women too youthful, thank you for being realistic, it kept me enthralled. I love it when boys have sex with their mothers and grandmothers, my stomach clenches just thinking about it! I'm such a naughty girl. Bravo on the story plot, you hit it just right for me, without making it too corny and subtracting from the flow. You might want to work on your proof reading, but that is a common error I see in many stories. Hell, I find mistakes in professional novels frequently. You did well. <3 (And to think I'm only 20, a vigin, and already I have such tastes!)

Paxo1944Paxo1944almost 12 years ago
great start

isn't this what older teenagers wish for. I hope there is more to cum in this story line

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 11 years ago
Grandma

Grandma knew what she wanted and who she wanted it with. I could have fucked my maternal grandmother too. She was a quasi alcoholic and I caught her drunk at our home a few times. Maybe it would have been good sex. I don't know, but the thought of it excited me then. Grandma wears knickers. Is that real knickers as in DK's or just ordinary panties?

I hope there will be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Granda startes me in the right direction

I love the story and it has happened many times in families. Older women who have lost their husbands mant years ago. They still want to continue the same sexy feeling. My Grandma was 78 and I was 22. She was in excellent condition and loved to be held.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

My mums mums sister, 75,i was asked to paint her flat. It was not big, in good condition, Instead of travelling, I decided to stay. As I painted, we talked a lot, the 4th day, Saturday, she went out with her friend to the club. I heard her come back, I opened the door, it was obvious she had a few drinks. She sat, gee I would like a cuppa, I made her one, I took it out to her, here June, she sipped, talked about how grateful she was for the painting. Then she said, bedtime, she got up, off she went, then after a short time, she walked back, her skirt was off,she had tried to pull her blouse up over her head and was caught.Help me please, I was looking at her, she was slightly built at the top but my eyes went to her pantyhosed,and full pantied bottom. I said here,let me help, I moved behind her and undid a hook, and said you should not come out like that, you never know what might happen. She giggled, I wish, I playfully slapped her bottom, naughty, she pushed her bottom back, I slapped her again, very naughty, she straightened, slid her hose and panties half down and leaned forward. Wow,i slapped her lightly and ran my hand up her inner leg, she spread them, my fingers found her pussy, warm, slightly moist as I spit on my fingers and moved them lightly over her pussy, I felt her moisten, gradually easing the tip of my finger into her, moving it. She closed her legs, straightened and tried to grab my clothed cock.I pulled my shorts down, I was semi hard, her hand closing around me, she started to walk, into her bedroom and knelt face down on the bed, her legs spread. I moved forward, the head of my cock moving against her pussy entrance, slightly in,out, a bit further until my cock was about halfway in. She was making a strange noise, I eased back, are you o.k., oh yes, put it back, I entered her again, this time all the way, she groaned, so hard, so hard as I began to move in and out of her. I felt her shudder, suddenly very wet, easier to move, faster as I held her, another shudder,my moving creating a slapping sound as I pulled her back onto me, my cumm jetting into her, she was shuddering as I did. I let her go, she fell forward, my cock bouncing out of her as she collapsed on the bed. She didn't move, I covered her and left. In the morning, i heard noises, got up, she was in a dressing gown,hi, she turned, opened the gown, hi, no clothes on underneath, my cock started to stir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

She says she has developed a dirty mind... I'd love to read more and find out just how dirty

RANDOG61RANDOG61almost 7 years ago
BEAUTIFUL STORY

THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL STORY. I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS AND HOPE YOU ARE WELL. IT IS MY FIRST mayfairgirl STORY, SHE MUST HAVE BEEN A VERY SPECIAL PERSON.

BY THE WAY, IF YOU KNOW AND ARE CLOSE TO ANYONE WITH THE SAME SUFFERING, THERE HAS BEEN A CURE FOR CANCER FOR OVER A HUNDRED YEARS AND YES I KNOW THIS AS A FACT.

IF YOUR PH BALANCE IS ACIDIC, CANCER CAN LIVE AND THRIVE IN YOUR SICK BODY BUT IF YOU GO ABOVE THE NEUTRAL PH LEVEL TO ALKALINE, CANCER CANNOT LIVE IN YOUR BODY. THERE ARE PH FOOD CHARTS YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND USE FOR FOOD PURCHASES. I HOPE YOU LOOK INTO THIS AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
tütrepoeg

Sain 15 aastat vanaks,ja vanaema kutsus enda juurde.Rääkisime seksist palju kordi ja lõpuks ta andis mulle seda head asja.Kui vanaemal hakkas lahti minema,siis küünistas mind seljast veriseks.Kodus ema küsis,kelle küüne jäljed need on sinu selja peal.Mina valetasin talle,et metsas oksad tõmbasid.Ema aga ütles et need on inimese tehtud ja ma helistan vanaemale,ehk ta teab rohkem öelda mulle.Sellega lõppes minu esimene seks vanaemaga.

melbclaymanmelbclaymanover 6 years ago
Nice...

That was just about perfect. For the length, the setup, the action. Perfect. Thank you!

September4decemberSeptember4decemberover 5 years ago
My kind of story!

Wonderful, quick fantasy. Sure would love to read more.

When I was a paperboy, an old lady would invite me in on collection day and have me sit at the kitchen table for milk and cookies.

She was always in a terry robe and when she would sit across from me, she would let the robe open up.

How I wish I had not been so naive!

I have had a thing for older women ever since.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 4 years ago
Grandma Rose

I loved this story. My maternal grandmother, Agnes, lived with us and I saw her pee numerous times when I was a teenager. she was in her early sixties and had salt and pepper pubic hair. She also liked her liquor and could very intoxicated from time to time.

She wore Directoire knickers that came down her thighs almost to her knees but sometimes she wore briefs and I could see her stocking tops and girdle. She tried to be a pious women and befriended the parish priest, perhaps hoping to seduce him too. I would have fucked her given the opportunity. Especially after her daughter, my mother, passed away. Then my daddy took to fucking her and making her dress better with nice lingerie. Sadly she got drunk one day while he was away on business nd his sister stopped by and found her drunk. Alas, she was gone in two days.

Write more. I love reading about horny grannies peeing and fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grandmas boy

That story was so much like my favorite family moment or moments. My Granny was in her mid 60s , built like a hot teen. soft , but yet firm tits , great nipples, made for sucking. My cock was much bigger than most guys in those mags. My granny was my girl, she told me. I would often stay over house. She allowed R movies. This one night night , she had a surprise for me. To nights flick was a porn. We sat side by side on the couch. She got up , pulled all curtains closed. Locked the front door. As she came back, I could see through nightie, no undies. Get naked she told me. No argument, I tore my close off. Her robe came off. My mouth fell open, my cock was so stiff it hurt. She let out a big sigh, you are so big for your age. Bigger than I have ever taken. Then I realized , i was going to get laid. All lights were turned off, with thee exceptrion of the lights from the T.V. We cuddled, she kissed gently, took ,\my hand put it on her tit. She told me to pinch her nipples. The more I pinched the more she groaned. I leaned over and started to suck and bite her big sized nipples. As I suckled, I put my hand down onto her pussy area. One finger entered , then two. She began to squirm around. She took my cock in her hand and squeeze and jerk. Oh honey, she said. Grandma wants you to fuck her. My responce was, I want to fuck you, more than I ever wanted anything. Okay honey, lets go to my bedroom. Once in the bedroom, she pulled the covers off. Laid on her back, she told me to get on. Spreading her legs , I eased in, , she was tight, snug and felt so good. She began moaning and groaning. Go slow until you get all the way in. I pushed as she asked, I felt her pussy walls, damn , I was in heaven. I started push fast and deep. Oey , give it to me. I fucked her hard and fast, I started to moan, and her moans got us both hot. She screamed out, I cumming, don't stop , keep pumping. i kept going like a piston. Oh my here I cum again. Oh granny , i'm ready to shoot. She cried out , good, cum in me , its okay. I unloaded, she had her legs wrapped around my back her nails dug into my ass. What a load. ,The next morning i woke up, Granny was not there. Still naked I walk into the kitchen, she was leaning over the sink, Getting ready to make breakfast. Behind her, I reached for both her tits, and squeezed..My cock began to harden, she pushed her ass towards me. I lifted her gown up, No panties, I shoved my cock in, not easy , hard and deep. She cried out , and I pounded until her had another climax. I came for her, with no panties, the jiuces of both our climax, oozed down her legs. , She laughed and headed to the bathroom. Honey, she called, I went to her. Granny needs a snack. I walked up to her, Her hand put my cock into her mouth. I didn't cum this time, but , what a great feeling. I would often visit Grandma a few times week..Sleep overs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Tips

Just a couple of tips. Stay in the tense you are writing in and don't move between past and present tense like you did a couple times in this story.

"He was hoping to impress her by taking her out for a nice meal this weekend."

"He was hoping to impress her by taking her out for a nice meal that weekend" would have made more sense.

Also don't put in numbers like 10 minutes but just write ten minutes.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Like the story a lot. AAAA+++++

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

Commenter's story was better than the story itself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous