All Comments on 'Mac the Mechanic'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Loved the story. It was romantic, sad at times, sweet . . . everything that makes a good story. One minor thing - sometimes you have multiple speakers in one paragraph, which can be a little difficult to read. You should have a new paragraph every time the speaker changes. But don't change another thing about your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
GREAT STORY

I really loved this story it's one of the best that I ever read on this site. Please do more, I've been so disappointed with most of the stories here lately so your story was a refreshing change.

mdb913mdb913about 14 years ago
Absolutely beautiful.

Yes, the paragraph structuring was all over the place, but the substance more than made up for it. A wonderful story.

angelx602angelx602about 14 years ago
Loved it

What a touching, lovely story. I damn near cried when they broke up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Beautiful!!

Wonderful love story about opposites attracting. Personally, I would have liked to see Mike sue his company for discrimination!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Touching Love Story

Once I started I was caught up in a tender but moving love story. Thanks for such a change of pace. Please more stories.

SinsiousSirenSinsiousSirenabout 14 years ago
Wonderful Love story

Loved it, wonderfully written, sensual, real, heartwarming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes mom, I'm just like Sandra Bullock...

That line had me cracking up. I absolutely loved this story. It was utterly sweet. Great job!!

pdxchocolate_droppdxchocolate_dropabout 14 years ago
Sweet Story

I absolutely loved this story. It was funny, sweet, tender and romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Gorgeous!

I absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

A wonderful story, very cute. Of all the other stories this one is the best, keep writing, its great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A true love story.

I have always been a sucker for romance and obsessed with reading romantic books. I could honestly say that I love this story. It made me cry when Mikey was crying over losing Andy. I was imagining how it would have felt to be that low in your life. The love making was wonderful too. I was jealous about the fact that he could find someone that could be both strong and gentle at the same time.

GrlNextDoor25GrlNextDoor25about 14 years ago
so good

Out of all the stories - this is definitely a favorite! Well-paced from beginning to end. The dialogue flows effortlessly and the protaganist was easy to relate to. And of course, it was one of my favorite endings...such a simple title for such a nice and sweet tale of love. :)

JJTEE2010JJTEE2010almost 14 years ago
Lovely...

This was such a beautiful story with such loving characters an awesome read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Brilliant......

This piece is brilliant. Like your other work, you continually impressed me.... Keep up the good and I am hoping to read a lot of stories from you....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
heartwarming

just wanted to tell you that you have written a lovely and brillant story. it show the dervisity of two people in love. please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sandra Bullock

I really hope Mac doesn't turn out like Jesse James. That would an awful twist to a great story. Good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Would have been so much better

The way the dialogue was written in the beginning, with back and forth conversations lumped together in single extended paragraphs, made this a very difficult read. Too bad, because once that style changed the story was quite good.

robcub32robcub32almost 14 years agoAuthor
Formatting

I've tried a couple of times to fix the bad formatting. It doesn't appear this way in my original document, but once it goes online, it's all messed up. I'll try to resubmit it again to fix it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
So Romantic...

this is by far the best story I've read on literotica. Keep up the good work! :D

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
I get way too emotional!!

Awwwwwee!!! Tear!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it!

I really love it. Especially the restaurant part and how both Andy and Mike make amends to each other. I literally read it almost every night in the last few weeks. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PERFECT!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!! JUST PERFECT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

"You know, that Sandra Bullock married that man with all those tattoos," Mom said. "And I read he's very nice."

Ahaha. That made me laugh. And great story. :]

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I LOVED IT!!!! Rob your stories are sooo wonderful. they arent all about the sex it is more about the foundation of relationships with same-sex partners. You r a huge inspriation. Write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

the best story i have ever read, just amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is my favorite story, so I read it alot, I recently read your first story, Tim and Hank on Nifty...loved it. Where are you now? You haven't posted in a while and I miss your stories. X

NYCSTUDNYCSTUDover 13 years ago
Love the set up

I'm going to finish the story later. I just finished the first installment but I'm late for work. This was a real turn on. The set up was so hot and believable. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome story!

BTW, Jesse James cheated on Sandra. Haha. :D I hope Mac won't do the same to Mike. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not your best

I love most of Rob's stories, but I found the character of Mike a bit wet. He cries far too much. But then I have never undergone the experience of losing someone that I loved deeply, so perhaps this is an unfair comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i love every story you have written.. It makes my heart sing everytime a read one, and i have re read many.. the romance is overwhelming.. i cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Best story ever

That was the best story i have ever read on this website im gonna read it again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it

I love this story, when they broke up I burst into tears. I love your stories they are about love instead of just sex. Please write more you are really good.

QuantaQuantaalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

I also cried (4 times) because this story was so fabulously written and all the realistic emotions

And like other people said: I liked How this wasn't just a story about having sex, it was personal. ;)

(I'm a guy... I'm such softie)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Mac is one of my fav of your bear characters. I just love everything about him. Sigh...

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

Like everything you write, this is amazing. I'm hooked on your writing. It's deep and has a plot which makes the story a bit lengthy, which I LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
keep it comming

This is well written and certainly one of the best on here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yet another fabulous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

I have read a lot of your stories and just love the way your characters love each other. I am a woman but LOVE the bear/cub dynamics.

Keep up the fabulous (hopefully biographical) writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story as were the others, one question though....

Why do your "little guy" characters cry so much? Nothing wrong with being emotional but these guys need antidepressants or something with how they cry at the drop of a hat. Just my 2 cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

another amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Great story I read it over and over again. It is among my favorites. When are you going to write a sequel to it?

lori1969lori1969over 12 years ago
Dirk!

Great story.

I hope your going to do a story for Dirk, he so deserves one.

KaylahLilyKaylahLilyover 12 years ago
Agree

I love how you write! So emotionally charged. I agree, Dirk needs a story now :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

Very touching story ive been here hooked reading for the past hour not being able to take myself away.

as im trying to rebuild a relationship with my boyfriend its great to read something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Sweet

I loved it...awesome!

WickedWitch79WickedWitch79over 12 years ago
just the way they are...

I love stories written just the way you write them. I'm coming back, even if I read all of them. Thanks and best wishes with writing.

PRPrincePRPrinceover 12 years ago

You write some of the most amazing stories!

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Loved it....

only when you publish it (and you really should) on their first date together you have Mike wearing jeans when he and Andy go out but when Andy strips him later you have him in Khakis.

Why is it in all your stories that the smaller guys all have small peckers I've known a few guys who you would class as small and that discription has nothing to do with their package in fact it is usually the opposite. Also why do you make it sound like Mike is a small child.. with the tatt fella calling him a boy and Andy having to hold his hand and him having to have a nap after work before he goes out.. he is 22 for pete's sake he's an adult man he shouldn't need a nanna nap.

Ok enough ranting I did love the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sandra Bullock

Well...we now know that Jesse James is an ass...another "biker" guy is needed to set the example for Mac ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I love the basis, and your word choice was really solid, but there was way too many tears in this story. It just seems like you described the weeping more than anything else.

Well done, though.

TimothyMTimothyMabout 12 years ago

Small, cute guys with big bearlike men seems to be your thing. It's kind of sweet and you write some great stories, one of my favourites being this one. But it's a shame that the sex is so one-sided. Why not spice it up and surprise us with a sudden turnabout ? Even if you cannot bring yourself to letting the cute guy top, just a bit of finger action would be fun and a sign of the trust and love, which often fill your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

I agree with Timothy N. could you also try different sexual positions besides wrapping the legs around the top.

willieonewillieonealmost 12 years ago
'Just sayin'

In your next story could the smaller guy not be a computer nerd with glasses. I mean in all of your stories they are computer nerds how about a butch smaller guy who is gorgeous and knows his way around a car engine and doesn't burst into tears every five minutes. Just for a change give him a seven inch dick. Not that I don't love all your stories I just don't care for all the constant tears. I love all your bears though! Yum.

'Just sayin'

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago
wonderful

i am crying like a big girl ....loved it well done....

IrishEyes80IrishEyes80almost 12 years ago
So great!

You are one of my favorite writers on Lit......you keep my attention through the WHOLE story....I've read this story many many times and it still makes me cry when it's sad, angry when I should be, and it makes me laugh when it's funny!!! The emotions just happen even though I KNOW the ending!! That shows what a great story this is and what a great writer you are! I have read most of your stories including "Tim and Hank" which is just as wonderful as this one...I love the long ones! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Happy Writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
THANK YOU!

I have read most of your stories at least several times. I keep coming back to them, particularly the Davis Bros series, Mac, and Lucas - but I pretty much love all your stories. I keep hoping that you might decide to give Dirk his own HEA. In any case, thank you for many enjoyable hours of reading! Nobody does it better than you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow! Not what I was expecting; pleasantly surprised :)

Um, seriously?! This is like, amazing. Well-written and thought-out, utterly romantic and satisfying- your story has it all! "Mac the Mechanic" is a really charming and life-like short story. I've never left a comment on here before; I think most people come on here for "sex" stories but this is so much more! Seriously, who's your publisher?

Bravo!

-A reader.

carolinagurlcarolinagurlover 11 years ago
Loved it!!

I absolutely love your stories! They are so beautifully written....thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautifully Written!!

Ok so I usually only come on here to read short erotic stories but something about these two characters caught my attention and I wanted to read more! This is masterfully written and utterly romantic!! I hope I can my Andrew Macdonald very soon!! Keep up the good work!!

ciara668913ciara668913over 11 years ago
So amazing

This a love like no other so beautiful even got misty eyed at the end. Thank you for writing this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Second time reading about these two! :) I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sexy; Love this couple!

I have read and re-read this story. Andy is one great, sexy, hairy-chested guy any guy would love to meet. Young Mikey is one lucky guy to have Mike hold him close to his chest, to comfort him, to kiss him so deeply and make love to him warmly and so tenderly. I think I'd cry into Andy's warm and inviting hairy chest, too. Thanks for the very descriptive foreplay and sex scenes -- I love it! I hope for more chapters about Andy and Mikey.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixabout 11 years ago
jeez..more tears

I'm a goddamn sucker for your stories i was crying like a baby for this one loved ittttttttt loved itttttttt it was fantastic,well written cozy makes me wish i was a man with a hot guy who owned and auto shop and rode a harley named mac..sighs...i applaud you thank you for sharing love.nix

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

I absolutely love your stories, but I think this one is my favorite so far. My next favorite is your Degan story. I would come home pull up favorites and hope that you had a new chapter. Please continue to write.

sugarsmackssugarsmacksalmost 11 years ago
First for me

I have read many stories on this site but this is the first time I was smiling through the tears. I would not change a single thing about this story I loved it thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your Big Bear Fan...

bro u r awesome... i am a big fan of all your stories... my other favorite is Falling for a Bear... the couple u create of a bear and twink is awesome... can I request something? can u write about a couple of bears? i can kill for such a story.. especially written y u.. please take care.. god bless u dude..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

This is so great n awesome, I was teary with joy as I read this; true love indeed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Falling for a Bear"???

Another reader refers to this story. Where is it? I'd like to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

This story has moved and strengthened me. Thank you so much.

I look forward to discovering what else you have written (great no doubt). X

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful story!

I really enjoyed this story. Very well written. It reminded me of how I found my own true love. Hope to read some more soon.

PervyYaoiLovingOtakuPervyYaoiLovingOtakuover 10 years ago
Fabulous

You've done an old yaoi fangirls heart good with this. It was written exceptionally well despite the fact I kept imagining Mike's eyes blue. We all have our habits. I've read to many stories with the bottom having big blue doe eyes. And damn you sure can make the stomach curl with pleasure during the sex. Exceptional job. Im impressed. Keep up the good work Robby.

SDR2000SDR2000over 10 years ago
Thank you

This was a wonderful story - you moved me - thank you - a fine piece of writing here

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you!!

Absolutely loved this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wish that there were more stars

A beautiful romantic story i love it and i hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love this story and the Brother-In-law. Stories now you just have to write about Dirk finding the love of his life! (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow...

Damn... I CAN'T get enough of your writing!!! Really steamy, heart breaking, amazing and romantic stories!! Wonderful... wow

MissDrea77MissDrea77over 9 years ago
Wow!!

I absolutely loved this story and your writing was great. I always love a heartfelt romance. I laughed and most of all I cried, thankfully the last time I cried it was for a great happy ending. Don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simply Fantastic

I hav to agree with MissDea... its the best gay Romance story I hav read, Thank u..& please continue 2 write..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Happy Ending

What a great romantic gay story. It is becoming more common for gays to marry although many older folks don't agree with it. I am an older gay guy, my gay partner passed away 2 yrs. ago after being together 52 yrs,(longer than most married people) we were old school and didn't think it necessary to make it legal. Most of our families knew about us but no one ever asked if we were gay. We acted straight and all my family accepted my partner. I got a number of condolence cards when he passed away (he was 84). I am alone now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!!!

I am a man famous for having a heart made of stone with my family and friends...but mate...this story made me cry buckets. The romance, the family love, great moments I can't help but feel happy....too happy!

Kudos ! Amazing writing by the author.

Man from Manila

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

I have read a lot of ur stories I thank u r a great writer

It seems like u enjoy hope u do

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Wow ! I couldn't stop crying at Mikey's sadness ... poor little guy ...

and then, his happiness, and Andy's ... OMG this was such a fabulous story.

I loved the sequence of events, how they lived for one another, their families' support. Thanks again Rob. Once more, a really beautiful story.

Pllzz keep on writing ! Your fans need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it...

Thanks Rob... I love the story..infact I love all your stories you have posted here so far...I'm emotional guy n I love stories with more emotions. Please post more stories soon... m waiting.

I wish I could meet some one like Mac too...

DomXianDomXianabout 9 years ago

It's so great how you could make such stories that give readers a roller coaster of emotions and from all the stories that I have read from you, this by far is definitely one of my favorites. Mac and Andrew definitely deserved each other and the happiness and blessings from their families and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love your stories, all of them. but felt so sad when I got to the "gay friendly BB" We live in such a cruel world

aastiaastialmost 9 years ago
Beautiful love story!

Hello Rob,

Thank you for such a beautiful story. Both Andy and Mikey are perfect for each other. I totally enjoyed that you shatter the stereotypes we have of people simply based on looks. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Arahan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Best story I've read on here yet!!!!!

The pacing, the story telling...everything was awesome.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
pop and andy

I especially liked the character development between pop and Andy. Very hopeful

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautiful!

I really enjoyed this one and loved how it ended. Very nice and would love some kind of follow up on Andy and Mikey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

*sob*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Im Crying

Im crying because Im Mikey and with out the guts to live and love .....yet

I know an Andy but I doubt he knows I exist

This was the best romance I have ever read ..Im Serious its so real

Thanks for creating it and sharing it.

David

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love u all the family,,,,,i am crying

pop ,mom,Andy,Mikey,,,,everyone plz live happily in your life,,,,,,,and u have read also on the run,brother in law,big Ben, and bobby and the cop....... I love to see gay married couple so much...

Reader777Reader777about 8 years ago

Tears in my eyes, I loved reading this story. It seems so real and so wonderful. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hi

Excellent Story...............

I love it............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tears of joy

This is one of the best if not the best story I have read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Never gets old!

I love this story! I've read it more than once. Well done!

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 8 years ago
I always come back.

I re-read all your stories. They make me feel good. It is simply love and that never gets old. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I LOVE IT!

Oh! i love this story and your other stories too. They are all so fucking amazing, so erotic and so sweet...I hope you make more! Ugh...I'm fallen in all of your characters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great comfort read

Your stories always make me feel better. Thanks for sharing them.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous