All Comments on 'Dave and the Bear Across the Hall'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
Marbles29Marbles29over 14 years ago
Wow

I think i'm going to have to add u to my fav authours..:)

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessover 14 years ago
Romantic

This was such a wonderful story. Truly romantic.

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessover 14 years ago
Romantic

This was such a wonderful story. Truly romantic

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Wonderful story! I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fantastic!

amazing story,very sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fabulous!

This was so sweet! I love a good romance, and your story was more than just some sex scenes with a back plot. The whole thing rolled together beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it!

That was amazing, it had the right mix of sex and romance, it was very sweet, I hope one day, I'll have a man like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!

Really loved it, shows that guys don't have to have perfect bodies to be attractive. The smoking was a bit of a turn off though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Outstanding

Great story.... great sex scene..... Great Romance....... A story that you will fall in love with.... keep up the good work....

Rockyroads50Rockyroads50almost 14 years ago
Nice story

Nice romance. Rotten messed up ex with a sweet bear to pick up the pieces. Sexy love scene and touching ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Great story overall. Well drawn characters. Although, I would have liked for the forced prostitution to have been addressed in some way (between Mitch & Russ?). That part of it felt unresolved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Practice safe sex folks!!

I love your stories rob but "pulling out before you come" isn't "safe sex"! You can still catch diseases and get pregnant (if you're a girl). PLEASE don't take that risk people. Not worth it.

CarelessLoveCarelessLoveover 13 years ago
Sweet.

I really liked it. You did a good job.^_^

They're a very cute couple. You write the stuff of fairy tales. Happily ever afters are the best and you write them well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good as usual

Nice. Good contrast between exploitative and loving male-male relationships. Please keep on writing.

chavelaprincesschavelaprincessabout 13 years ago
zOMG!!!!!!!!!!!

You are an amazing writer!!!!!!! Every story I've read of yours has been amazing. I adore them. I'm still making my way through them, but I thought I'd stop to leave you some praise.

Keep up the awesome work bb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it!

Best Story Ever!

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

I love your writing. It's not just writing about sex but about the way relationships develp and prosper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I ditto everyone, this was an amazing story!! :)

Curious_MarkCurious_Markover 12 years ago
Very good. 4 Stars

I just couldn't cum so the 5 star will be kept hostage. But the story was beautiful.

FuckLikeAPornStarFuckLikeAPornStarover 12 years ago
heh

another amazing work, you have yet to cease to amaze me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Casey 1988

You make a great story, You can make the charecters feel real and that is a talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful Love Story

I clicked on this story by accident and feel in love woth the story line. I am a straught woman and had never read gay stories, but I am hooked on your writing. Thank you for helping me to see how loving a gay relationship can be. I just never gay it any real thought. Love is just love no matter the sex of the people imnovled. Keep writing!

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
Another Masterpiece!

So amazing. I fall in love with all of your characters in all of your stories.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

As always a nice romantic story with good sex scenes, and I'll add an extra star for actually hinting that Dave prepared for anal sex. Something sadly lacking in most GM stories, but to me just as important as condoms. And I think it was OK, that they barebacked straight away, because that was the level of trust Dave had for Mitch - and the story showed that he was right.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

yet another hot love story. however i must do some thing else before my balls turn blue. thanks rob good one.

ilikebears96ilikebears96about 11 years ago
best author.

i literally am in love with your stories. you dont just write pornos, you give the readers a person to get attached to, which i have in every story i have read by you. when its over i am wanting more because you are such a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love Your Stories!

Just discovered your stories, so far have read 3 (Dave and the Bear Across the Hall, Mac the Mechanic & Big Ben) and loved, loved, loved them :)

I especially enjoy how the big guys in the stories are so sweet and loving, even while being gruff and manly. Looking forward to reading more...

QUAMEY_TQUAMEY_Tover 10 years ago
Romance and Hot Scenes

You always satisfy my reading palate. Thank you so much for giving me the romance and hot hot hot..scenes. To me your stories are "Perfect!!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Perfect

Your stories are always so flipping awesome. Although I'm a woman i just love these stories and yours are just beautiful. I hope you never stop writing, they are wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great love story

I absolutely love reading your stories -- good sex and romance, but also a good story and a love that develops between characters. And your characters are attractive -- the descriptions of cocks, hairy chests, sexy mouths, etc. Keeps me reading. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

You write beautifully. I know it's new, but you should consider having some of the couples adopt or maybe even mpreg. You develop stories really nicely. Keep it up.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Beautiful, as usual ...

It's old news by now, that I'm a junkie of RobCub32's stories.

I love your characters and the way you have their love develop; mostly, I love how I connect with them and their feelings - generally they are tender-hearted and fun "to be with". Also, these stories give me so much hope ... in mankind, and how love is still something to be cherished and rejoyce in ! Thanx so much, Rob, you rock !

TesoroMioTesoroMioabout 9 years ago
I just want to tell off Russ

Or maybe warn the new guy.

"Hi. Nice to meet you. I should just warn you. Russ may let his friends rape you for drugs. Be careful."

Love your stories, Robcub.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Your description is completely misleading. It made it seem like this was going to be something that focused solely on those two for the start, or at the very least wouldn't contain two heartbreaking instances of sexual assault IN THE FIRST CHAPTER.

I hate to comment like this, because I might have actually liked this story if I didn't feel completely bait and switched over it. Add content warnings to your description, or at least mention its a rough start, because no one else should end up reading this thinking it's jut going to be a cute and hot story. Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Twink and the Bear

After Russ's friend pushed himself onto Davey and Russ knew it was happening I felt so sad for Davey. He finally got a gentleman that would treat his decently. Mitch sounds like the type of guy I wound fall for in a heartbeat. Good luck to them in the future. Hope for a followup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

I completely loved this story. Its just so romantic and just every man's expectation of a loving relationship.. I love this because it reminds me of my husbear and I :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sad it ended...

I wish this story could have been longer. I really loved this story, even added it to my favorites list. Wish you could've made it an actual book haha, I would have bought it for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a lovely story

Charming story not at all like the usual gay porn stories. A love story that includes a boy bring fucked by a bear of a man. Substance not just fucking, sucking and cummin, wish it could have been me! More like it, plse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very sweet

I really enjoy your stories. I've read this one twice. They're just sweet. To be honest, I skip the sex parts...not that they're not well written...I'm just not into it. I'm actually an older straight woman, no longer sexually active. To me anal sex seems too painful to be pleasurable. Seems like frotting makes more sense. But I enjoy the sweetness you write.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Friendly Neighbour

Another special from Robcub32.

I'm sure that robcub must play the part of the smaller,'bottom' partner in real life, and that is how he can so accurately describe the action and connection between the two participants.

It took David a long time to realize how Russ was taking him down, and only using him, financially and otherwise. How fortunate that Mitch lived across the hall, and that both of them found a genuine connection and, hopefully, a real love.

Let us hope that the move to the small ranch house led to a long-term future for their relationship, and that chores could always be settled amicably and on the basis of their respective capabilities.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Friendl Neighbour

My second read through this wonderful, caring story. Sometimes I feel a little embarrassed with the very vivid, detailed descriptions of the participants in sexual encounters.

Tonight on our national TV there was a panel discussing our Australia-wide survey on whether the population was in favour of same-sex marriage. On the panel there were pro-yes and pro-no participants, and it was basically done in a very civilized manner.

On the 5 member panel there was the Anglican Archbishop of Sydney, A Jesuit priest ( who is also a lecturer at the National University), a well-known lesbian, a female Jewish pro-traditional marriage and one other female. Very balanced discussion.

The survey results will be evaluated in early November. It is hoped that the Australian Parliament accepts the wishes of the people, and bring it to legislation.

So, after November, it may be possible for people of the same sex to legally marry, and gay couples will no longer be disparaged, and accepted as a normal part of the community if the "Yes" vote is in the majority. (Thanks again, Rob!)

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
More than Neighbors.

Who could foresee what would happen when Dave broke if off with Russ, who was only using him anyway - sexually and financially. There were no expressions of love from Russ, or a care as to whether David was getting any satisfaction from their physical encounters.

What a different situation it was with Mitch. They say "Opposites attract", and this seems to ring true with David and Mitch, and they did not hold back from professing their love for each other - even to the extent of establishing a permanent home together.

I have already mentioned in another story about the success of the "YES'' vote in the Australia-wide postal survey about 'same-sex' marriage. As a result, legislation has already been debated and passed in the Australian Federal Parliament to make it legal for same-sex couples to marry.

Just so much love your good-ending stories, robcub32. Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Permanent Co-habitation

Well, it looks like David and Mitch were destined for each other, and it didn't take long for them to realize how much they belonged together, despite their age differences.

David must have been really craving for affection if he put up with Russ for so long - a real "user". who preyed on David - sexually and financially. And never seemed to consider David's "needs". I wonder what he did with his money? He certainly didn't spend any of it on his lover.

As for "hiring" David out to Marcus??? What kind of creep was he really? There was certainly no Love and affection in him - just someone where he could get his rocks off.

So glad the story worked out the way it did!

Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
Comfort in a Hairy Bear

Davey is just being used, physically and financially, by Russ, who was a little twerp, and had no real affection for Dave, who seems to have found genuine love with big bear Mitch from the apartment across the hall.

Thank you for another of your loving stories, Rob. I keep going back to your other stories again and again, mainly because of the genuine love that exists between the two main players each time.

Love and Blessings to you always from Patrick X

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Never fails

Your stories never fail to give me feels and a healthy dose of a little something ELSE, wink wink.

Spadger2Spadger2about 4 years ago
Pledged Forever

Despite the age difference, it seems as though Dave and Mitch are truly compatible and should manage to "live happily ever after". How fortunate that the two men discovered each other, after Dave's disastrous relationship with Russ, who was really just a "user", and a real "sponger".

Thank you, Rob, for all your wonderful caring stories of genuine love between two men. Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2almost 4 years ago
Age Difference No Barrier

A great love story, where both partners have no care for anybody but each other. It is hard to conceive of the selfishness of Dave's former partner, Russ, who seemed to have no problem moving on to new partners.

Whilst I have only had a long-term heterosexual relationship, I can really understand the depth of feeling between Dave and Mitch.

Thank you again, Rob, for a wonderful loving story between two people. I only hope your own relationship is just as happy.

Blessings from Patrick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

What a sweet loving story. I’m so glad that sweet Davey and gentle Mitch found love. Jerks like Russ always seem to find a sincere naive person to use. People like that always end up unhappy. You always put such special little surprising twists to your writing. I so enjoy it. I’ll read this one again I’m sure.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

As always a very sweet story from one of the best authors here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Came for the erotica stayed for the story

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

Another great story from one of my favorite authors. Love it❤❤

Jon_98092Jon_98092almost 2 years ago

You write with such emotion adding to the intimate moments shared in your stories. Well done !

TeeForShort74TeeForShort74over 1 year ago

I love all your stories. Big Ben and the sequel are my favs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 7 years ago,

Go cry a river out of making a big deal over a small issue like that. If you only enjoy stories where everything goes right and happy, that just proves you are very fickle. Imagine complaining about stuff like that like a pampered kid, and demanding weird stuff just to compensate for your fragile ego.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Okay, I went into this out of curiosity more than anything and was pleasantly surprised because I seriously wasn’t expecting this to be as good as the previous stories of yours that I read. This story is probably my favorite out of everything you’ve written. I loved “Clark’s Story”, “Country Boy” and “Listen with Your Heart” and absolutely adored the characters, but there’s something about Mitch and Dave that really resonated with me. Mitch is just too sweet and Dave is adorable. I also liked watching Dave’s attraction to Mitch change as he got to know him. I think my only think my only complaint is that it’s not longer and perhaps even a little rushed in some areas. I seriously would’ve loved to have read about how they spent Christmas together or seen more of them living together beyond just the first night. Maybe even a story from Mitch’s POV so we could see what drew him to Dave. Anyways, I’ve read quite a few of your works but this is the first time I’ve been compelled to leave a review. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go reread this for the nth time.

Calico75Calico757 months ago

Love your stories! I have read this several times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous