All Comments on 'Rescue Me'

by likebstar

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 14 years ago
Awesome start.....

I'm looking forward to a follow up. Thanks for sharing this post!

looking4itlooking4itover 14 years ago
Ugh...

Can someone explain to me where the "rescue" is???

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME!!!

why can't i live this lifestyle? bring me home sloppy 2nds mmmm im hungry! patmabuttocks@hotmail.com

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 14 years ago
If you wanted to arouse ire, you succeeded

Your title leads the reader to believe the husband will step in and keep the wife from "going too far". It is obvious he doesn't want her to fuck the guy and it appears she doesn't want him if it would upset the husband, yet they don't communicate. Well written story but she comes off as a selfish, uncaring Bitch and the husband is a balless Bastard afraid to answer his wifes questions truthfully. For this story to have received a good rating from me, he should have recognized her in the alley and put a stop to the cheating, taken her home and had great sex. At the very least, he should have made the guy leave in the bar and taken his wife home. That would have been a "rescue" and could have resulted in a great story. As it stands now, you have raised anger in your readership towards both the slut wife and the wimp husband. If that was your desire, you succeeded admirably however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice and enticing

can't wait for a part II.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What Hermit said only double

no make that triple...no quadrupple...no..is there a word for five times...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Great to see you writing and posting again. Very well written and the build up is excellent. Hope to see more from you.

likebstarlikebstarover 14 years agoAuthor
WARNING - this is a CUCKOLD story.

PLEASE DON'T READ IT IF CUCKOLDING DOESN'T TURN YOU ON!

Also realize that the majority of stories in the "Loving Wives" category are about cuckolding, "hot wives", or cheating wives. So if you don't like it, avoid this category and look in more vanilla categories such as "Erotic Encounters".

Please stop reading and commenting on a kink that upsets your sensibilities. I don't like incest, it's kinda gross to me.. which means I DON'T READ AND COMMENT ON STORIES IN THE "INCEST" CATEGORY.

Clear?

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 14 years ago
WOW

Sombody is really pushing the author's buttons. I'll give you the same advice that you gave the readers. If you can't take the feedback TURN IT OFF! When you respond to the comments that are made by crude readers or is it crude comments by the readers, anyway, your just reinforcing their behavior. In other words, they love it when they can get a reaction out of you. Consensual cukolding is not my thing but most readers like to see a cheating spouse caught and punished. Cuckolding is just a by product and not the main reason for reading stories in this catagory, for most people. "Rescue Me" sounds like the husband wants help dealing with a cheating wife not therapy for being mentally ill. Well written, though, just not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
suggestion

as i think the story have a plot so far, i am not for the cuckolding part. So my suggestion would be for the story to continue with the wife not comming home for three days with no communication the whole time, and when she finally gets home she tells her husband that Dan wanted her for himself and his friends to be their sex slave. So she has been gangbanged and made to do verything possible for theb last three days, and as they all had bigger cocks she wanted it all. She even has her nipples pierced and her ass tattooed with the text "Dan's Whore". All of this have the unexpected effect that her husband kicks her sorry ass out and divorces her, instead of accepting the humiliation as she thought he would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F.

Author, if you can't take the heat, then get the hell out of the kitchen. That slut whore bitch female character of your story is not a "Loving Wife", she is just what I called her; and her husband is or will turn out to be a cum-sucking cuckold wimp. This story belongs in Fetish, which is where all cuckolds belong, not in this category. Or maybe, as I keep suggesting to Literotica, it belongs in its own new category, "Slut Wives, Cucky Wimp Husbands". And if you don't like comments like this, then don't post stories like this in "Loving Wives"

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Some of the comments

made by other readers hit the nail on the head. Yes, it seems that a large number of stories being posted lately are exactly what this story is all about. Cuckolding and wimp husbands. Agreed that the loving wife genre has cheating and husbands being cuckolded, but the husband is unaware of this, until he catches his wife cheating and then there are usually consequences or reconciliation. The story is usually based on that premise.<p> This story, however, is not accepted by the majority of readers, because the husband is a willing cuckold and usually portrayed as a wimp. Authors or this site need to define a cuckold story either by the title or as a preface, or as a separate category, so readers who don't care for this type of story can avoid them. Just a suggestion, might avoid a lot of negative comments and low scores. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where have you been for the last 8 years

Great story. We really missed your type of storied. Keep up the good work and don't take so long next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Surprise

I don't think he liked it the first time. Turned him on - yes, hurt him - hell yes!!!

Epilogue: He puts up with the humility, follows them out to his car, they get in, she reaches over and takes out the guys cock, smiles out the window at hubby and goes down on the guy. Done, he opens the door, grabs her left hand, removes her rings, jams her thong in her mouth, calmly tells the new boyfriend...she is yours, take her home, keep her all weekend and come to my homw Sunday afternoon to get the boxes of her clothes and personals...the locks will be changed and he looks at her, tears in his eyes and tells her 'I will probably always love the woman I married but not you...you are a slut and a whore and if you ever come near me again I'm afraid I might disfigure you for life'! He slams the door and leaves,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Stroy

Though I'm not much for the defeated husband syndrome, she is one hot piece of ass. She needs a big hot hard cock in her pussy and maybe in her ass. I can't see this relationship working out unless the husband either makes a stand and becomes forceful with her or submits to her every sexual whim and be humiliated by her and her lovers. I personally would prefur the first course of action. Turning her into his own little sex toy. doing as he demands. That's not to say she can never have another man but it would be with her husband taking part and using her.

TigerhawkTigerhawkabout 14 years ago
Enjoyable start

I have enjoyed your start so far. I hope you have another chapter in mind. Not sure if the category should be fetish--perhaps that would satisfy the people who don't like cuckold/cheating wife stories. In any event, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Confusing

What husband would do this. Swap maybe, but who would marry a woman and give her temporarily to another man? This is not loving wife, but idiot husband.

LPCreamLPCreamabout 14 years ago
Great one ...

Really liked it, loved it actually. Hope there's a part 2 and or many more along the same theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No ending.

I hate reading unfinished stories where it leaves the readers hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
tell her just to stay with dan

She makes her desires clear and he should make his. I suspect he'd just be better off without her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hesitation

You wrote that they had experimented once before and it was a turn on; however, no extramerital sex since then. They seem to enjoy flirting and teasing with the excitement of turning other guys on and getting eachother hot...seems like a fun game.

Now, I think, by what litle you wrote, what you didn't say and by his reaction to her that he was a little put off and while he didn't seem to be a wimp, I don't think he would really have wanted to go along with this. Any sexy wife can get her husband hard but her handling of the bar events were totally cheating, even with the humorous warning, and I don't think, given the opportunity, he would have gone along with this. I think he was in surprise shock and she got her and loverboy out of there before he could snap out of it. You wrote it, he was a litrtle surprised and hesitant, she knows hubby and she moved quickly suggesting he was going to like it.

This story needs an Epilogue, he is not a wimp, goes home, changes the locks, puts her personals in bags and boxes, sends her a text that simply says "We are no longer married, your personals are on the front yard, don't bother to try and get in and DO NOT Call me - I won't answer...Divorce papers to follow"! He sends the text and turns off the cell phone and house phone, joins his buddies (newly arrived as witnesses) at the kitchen table and the card game is renewed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so after he...

gets a creampie maybe he can take it in the cornhole or smoke some sausage, really round out the evening

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
Not for me

Your story was well written. But to me the actions of the characters was disgusting. Maybe there are men and woman out there that actually do things like your couple in the story, but I've never met any.

I think you have a talent and if this is what you want to write then by all means do so. However I don't think you should mislead readers with you title. As I said the story was well written but I'll not be reading anymore of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
change the locks etc

get away from her, things in garbage bag, etc...bye bye jenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a change will do him good

The form was fine but the wife's action in particular bother me. the guy in the bar was simply accepting was was being offered and husband said nothing, why? He didn't, but can still text and give the soon to be ex the news. The mocking and the tone, generally, just make her so bitchy.

A second installment can detail that, and husbands salvation away from her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just a Little

Obviously, he is totally mesmerized by her, she is a sexual, erotic goddess to him and even though he claims he goes along with her, I don't think he is really happy about her playing. I think he is afraid he'll lose her.

Suggestion, Epilogue or chapter 2 - I think she is mischievous, sexy and adventurous and he allowed her to get this far. I don't think she is a slut but close, he allows her to indulge and she has a natural thirst for the forbidden excitement. You could have him talk to her, suggest a separation as friends until she came up with a new lover, in the meantime he could have friendly benefits. Strange huh but - you don't describe him as a total wimp, just a worried husband trying to go along with a woman he loves and wants...up-to-You!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Personally Liked It

This story most certainly leans more towards the cuckoldress end of the spectrum than the hotwife end. I personally like stories best when both husband and wife are playing as equals in the hotwife scenario, but this isn't my story. I'm not much into the humiliation aspect of the cuckold scene so I have those reservations, but this wasn't bad. It was very well thought out from beginning to end and was wrapped up very cleanly with an intensely-aroused husband standing alone in a crowded room holding a tiny handful of damp lace.

Very nicely done. I look forward to a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This story is a perfect candidate

for a "Slut Wife" category. Too bad this site doesn't have one. You write well and I got nothing against you personally. I usually try to avoid this common theme of humiliating men, but the title was misleading. I expected a different ending. If such men exist they must be in the minority. Thanks for the effort, but I'll avoid any of your future stories. ML

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago

I agree the title was misleading. I am tired of these cuckold wimp husband stories. It would be nice to find a story with an angry husband that saves his woman.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 12 years ago
Brilliant story well written

This is a great story well written - you can see from the comments how everyone gets so entwined in the plot. That's because it's written so well.

This story, and your others, so well document cuckold angst. I get it. I feel it. It's how I live.

The one thing your sub husband has that I don't enjoy in my cuckold relationship is to to see my wife in front of me with another man as the guy did in your story. That would be the ultimate turn on.

More please!

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
time to look at what he wants

well it's time for him to look at what he wants for the rest of his life. Because he has opened the box and she is just starting to play. Dose he want the kids to be his because she will be telling him what he gets now. Hope he know once she has some other guys she will not stop. Hope he can handle being the beta man. So lets have the next parts to the story????

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE ONLY RESCUE NEEDED HERE

is an emotional one for him. TK U MLJU LV NV

JusttooldJusttooldover 11 years ago
good

Well written. You managed to cover all their feelings in a short story. Keep up the good work.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Liked Anon 'surprise' epilogue!

The story, as it stands, is HOT. And, as pointed out before short and spicy. This IS a significant decision point in their relationship! He was a 'forgiving cuckold' after her unplanned first naughtiness! Now she has plunked him firmly into being a 'willing cuck' or not. She MAY have misrepresented her 'alley action' since Hubby interpreted it as 'full-on naughtiness'. Soon after, it sounds like fucking is still to come, but only admitted after Hubby has given in to an apparent 'fait accompli'!

A point of considerable concern is Hubby's choice to stay and win more money (or maintain a soft tradition of not leaving while winning!) Especially problematic given Sweetie's history and current REPEATED warnings of friskiness!

My guess is that he will enjoy his lonely 'sweet pain' more than he would 'just' another night of Sweetie Nookie! Just don't grinch! And I would definitely opt for Anon's 'Surprise' epilogue. Please register, Anon, for recognition - you also deserve 5* along with LikeBStar's 5*

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
WOW*

I wasted my time!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
I agree with chytown

But I'm going to check out ch. 2 to see if it is worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"1"

As usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well written

I don't know why I keep reading these stories, I guess I'm just like getting upset and turned on and upset all at the same time. Good story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wish you had finished this

was a great story but never got to the good part....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You're kidding, aren't you?

What a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PATHETIC AND PUTRID PILE OF SHIT FROM RETARDED FOR RETARDERS

NOT EVEN ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Have a wife that uses me the same way! Love her to bring me her creampie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous

You like sucking cock while your wife's lovers teke turns fucking you up the arse. Stupid faggots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One Thing

It's one thing for wife & hubby to agree to do certain things with certain limits. It's quite another when the lying, cheating whore has already set things up and gives the spouse no chance to back out without her hating and resenting him for the rest of their marriage. But it is especially dirty, underhanded, trashy, manipulative and a downright betrayal to set things up knowing the spouse is too weak to face serious confrontation, and in public. Only a diseased, superating, trailer trash whore could pull a stunt like that.

Don't be surprised if hubby hasn't burned the house down by morning and isn't gone for parts unknown. Just thank your lucky stars he didn't take you out before he left!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
you need to warn us

if i knew it was a cuck story i would have skipped. i don't want to get into this to find a sorry as cuck with a wife who gets it free on the side.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Comments

The comments from the cuckrats are the best part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF?!

She's a twat and he's a pussy! Who cares about a couple of worthless, shitty characters whose marriage doesn't mean squat?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

likebstar

likebstarover 11 years agoAuthor

WARNING - this is a CUCKOLD story.

PLEASE DON'T READ IT IF CUCKOLDING DOESN'T TURN YOU ON!

Clear?

Where was this warning at the beginning of the story?? I wouldn't have wasted my time to read it if the warning was in place at the BEGINNING of the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to agree with 26thNC, the comments are better than the actual story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An insensitive twat married to a stupid jerk! I could feel her disrespect for her husband as she encouraged his humiliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous