All Comments on 'Mom's a Ballbuster'

by kandor

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What the hell?

nonesense!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Holy Crap!

I thought I'd read every thing, but I was wrong. You proved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
rubbish this time

this is a complete rubbish. sexy strong late 40 aged mom dominate son this kind of stories are very attract and excited ( wrastle between mom son like moms big legs, mommys slave son) but not this kind of rubbish. not deserve from you like this.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WTF

This is just plain stupid!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
yuck

ugh...no comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
junk

the love between a mother and son should always have some tenderness if not its just sadism with a twist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Uhhh...

Different strokes for different folks, I guess...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Garbage

If you're going to continue writing stories about Mom's strong calves, legs, etc dominating her wimp son please put it in the fetish or BSDM or totally worthless category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This is bad!!

And it has been done before on this site dirty feet and all. Try again you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
where's the erotic side?

Thought to give this a read to see what it might be about. Wish I could get my 5 minutes of reading it back. Utter trash. Nothing erotic about it at all. Sadistic mother bullies her son. Anyone can be a bully. It should be under the BDSM, but it's just Sadism, the son isn't masochistic, just forced into the role of the submissive. I don't know what you get from writing this, other than perhaps to vent your own anger. Please, next time deliver these writings to the BDSM side, or just keep it to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lame and worthless

Sorry but you don't just write a story like this and think anyone is going to like it. Ruptured testicles don't just "heal" you wrote a story of torture and agony.. Nothing erotic about it. You are not mentally stable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
worthless

what was your point ? crushed nuts is never erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fuck yeah

AWESOME

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:*(

this story is the least erotic, most painful story ive ever read! you are a discusting person. anyone who 'gets off' on this shit is a very discusting individual. this is a sick demented idea of dominance and is the grossest thing ive ever read! not to mention it is very revolting!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Black humor

I liked its shortness, sort of a statement against mother son incest. I agree that the likelyhood of healing is not realistic either. It is just a story, don't know if there could be a sequel. Seems that it ends with the final crush.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

she needs to use him as her toilet after that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
your sick

your just a sick mom that need to go to hell for that and right now you need to be put in a jail and left there for your hole life you fuken bich you need to rout

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Jesus!!!! That was good but my god!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is very good. It is hard to find any negative.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

You write a story about a psychopathic sadistic mother physically maiming her own son, and countless people love it. For those of you who aren’t aware of this, ruptured testicles won’t heal on their own. They require immediate surgery or removal.

After her son is release from the hospital he needs to return home with a glock to even the score. I think a bullet in each of her precious calf muscles as well as a bullet in each knee would even things up quite well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous