All Comments on '34 Minutes Ch. 02'

by fcknfresh

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loving this story

I love this story already and it just started...and Tony seemed like the worlds greatest douche from the jump. Keep the chapters coming, I can wait to see what happens between Nicole and Justin.

grunabonagrunabonaabout 14 years ago
Yes

Another good writer blossoming.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
Enjoyed it but

I hope Nicole actually lets Justin think about the idea before she pounces on him. That loser is his best friend and it always turns out bad when a girl tries to get between a guy and his boys. Let Justin choose to be with her. Then he'll have no one to blame when it all goes to sh*t. I'm looking forward to seeing Justin and Nicole together. I like them. Thanks for writing.

pmpktypmpktyabout 14 years ago
I'm liking it so far

I agree with one of the previous comments. I hope she doesn't just pounce on Justin. I also want Tony to feel like damn I fucked up. I like how you write, its real. I look forward to reading what more you have to put up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I'm enjoying the story, but

I'm struggling to understand Nicole's character! Seriously, WTF!? What could she possibly love about a guy who's cheating on her every chance he gets and calls her a "bitch" when she's legitimately pissed. If I were Justin, I would not be quick to get serious about a woman like that unless she figures her sh*t out first.

shereads38shereads38about 14 years ago
Love this story!

I have been waiting for you to update this story. You have done a great job and now you have us handing. Please, Please let us know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MORE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN COME ON PLZ UPDATE AND QUICKLY BECAUSE I'M REALLY LIKING THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!

mrskelleymrskelleyabout 14 years ago
Feeling this story...

One she needs to ditch Tony, LOSER. Second I think she and Justin need to hook up on a slow tip. I would love Tony to suffer, and realize what he missed out on. Mabe the best man at thier wedding..LOL. Great strory!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HA!

Real talk, I went through the same s*** wit my dude, but my current boyfriend (white) was a good friend of mine instead of my ex... LMAO

LatchkeyLatchkeyalmost 14 years ago
Caught my interest...

I like the pacing of your story, and it seems like you're building to something more than just sex between Justin and Nicole. I'm not sure if you have writer's block, or are just short of time, but I would encourage you to continue.

On the editing side, I noticed not too many people take the extra time to grammar check their stories. I think you have some potential and if you take a little extra time to proofread perhaps you could catch the eye of a publisher. Writing conversationally is fine, but please consider incorporating that style within dialogue instead of prose.

Good luck, and I hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please!!!!

You gotta countinue this story I love it

nieniernienierover 13 years ago
Feeling It!

I really like the first 2 chapters of this story I hope to see more soon. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hey

Please keep us up-dated. If you writing anymore, let us know

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is Good

Please finish the story, it is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
intrigued

i really liked the first three chapters and can't wait to see what happens next.

Bizzy_BishBizzy_Bishover 11 years ago
More!!!!!!!!

Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I want chapter 3, pronto! I loved the story line

DnaebugsDnaebugsalmost 11 years ago

This is the best story ever great find

rheanrheanabout 10 years ago
DIALOGUE

I love the genuine dialogue in this story. Also the circumstance is really interesting and I love the lead up this is taking. It seems like this is gonna be a great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfcknfresh@fcknfresh
216 Followers
**081518. So this is really important. I recently went back and read my first story on this site, 34 Minutes. It had been a few years since I read it, and almost 10 years since I wrote it, so I was interested in seeing how things have changed and I've grown. But what I was ins...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES