All Comments on 'The Day I Met Two Young Jehovah Witnesses'

by UniBrat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nudity at home

your story is a lot like how i live. i was raised in a nudist family, so clothes were never a problem. when i got married to my wife, i introduced her to the nudist life style. she took to it like a 'duck to water'. when our kids (2 boys) were little they enjoyed being nude all the time. as they grew so did thier love for nudism. when home (like in your story) nobody wore clothes. we had a number of situations simular to your story (even once with the "jehovah witnesses", although we didnt carry it as far as your story. if you want to learn more of our life just ask (nudist77@hotmail). alas; my boys have grown and gone on their own and my wife died of cancer several years back. so i am on my own to share the lifestyle i so love!

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 14 years ago
Sexy

I liked this story and thought it was sexy. I find it curious that a nudist and exhibitionist would not have a picture of herself on her bio though? Strange.

nangamannangamanabout 14 years ago
Great story and Welcome to LIT!

Great first story! Loved the part where your MC spreads her legs wide open so they can see every little detail. I loving mixing nudism and sex and exhibitionism., don't you? Such a turn on! :)

I'm also an avid nudist and exhibitionist. I'm not very shy myself lol. (see my profile pic here http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=993229)

It's nice to meet someone like minded and not shy as well!

Looking forward to reading more of your stories. If you ever want to collaborate drop me an email at nangaman08@yahoo.com. I'm sure we can come up with a lot to write about ;)

Keep on writing!

Nangaman

abc101abc101about 12 years ago
Great story

Thank you for writing this story. I like stories that mix nudist lifestyle with swingers somewhat. Although, i know nudism is not supposed to be about erotism. Im 22 and a virgin and been a closet nudist for the last few years, when im alone (haven't got the balls yet to try it socially yet, though i will get the courage soon one day to visit a resort or beach). Im also glad to hear in the story that you wanted to take their virginity. Thats the kind of events i hope to occur for me.

Please keep writing more stories. I really enjoy them.

P.S. your look amazing in your posted photo. A true nudist indeed with no tan lines. Im still a white tail myself and cant wait to get a full tan. ^_^

rodavrodavover 11 years ago
I like it

I like the way you show your pussy to these visitors. I wish I could be one of those lucky guys.

jaqi1978jaqi1978over 11 years ago
Great story and idea

I hope we hear more from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
For F's sake

You are bad to the bone. Evil to the keneevil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This site is called LITerotica for a reason. Not SHITerotica. Please take a writing class before you consider contributing any more work to this site. This is not literature; it is fifth-grade level writing.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
They will go blind

Two young Jehovah's Witnesses seeing a nude young woman masturbate? They won't ever be the same.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I call bull shit mormans dress like that lol good story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The JH's are everywhere, but they now skip our house!

Great story, fiction or not. Where I live they still come regularly to our neighborhood, but ever since one day a couple of years ago, they skip our house. That day two young men and a young woman knocked on our door. After peeking through the blinds, my wife and I decided to answer the door together. (We're usually naked at home.) When the visitors caught sight of us, they turned and retreated, never to grace our doorway again. Not as exciting as UniBrat's story, but that's the way it happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made up! Jehovah's Witnesses don't talk to you about Jesus; they talk about Jehovah! And I can't imagine them entering with a nude woman.

Also, shaking the head only describes a sideways motion, NODDING the head describes an up/down motion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous