All Comments on 'A Bet in Branson'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
2nd ending

Yeah, let the bitch get fucked good and hard. Perhaps she enjoys it sometimes, sometimes she doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

Lynn: You are definitely right about this area of the country. I'm 40 miles north in SGF. It's a wonder you even got to fuck down in Branson and was not kidnapped and indoctrinated by the Rev. Jim Baker or maybe even an Evangelical snake handler. We have the god-damndest collection of fucked up people in the world gathered in this area. 99% of all the people are Republican Christian Fundies. Anyway, great job and welcome to the area from a non traditional person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bet on the sex

LynnGKS nice story. The wife should always get fucked and never by the husband(in these stories). Evangelical website reference made me smile. I read Literotica for the FICTIONAL accounts of beautiful wives indulging in sexual acts without their husband's participation. The ones I enjoy the most are nc/reluctant scenarios that the wife eventually does enjoy it albeit against her morals or will etc. My suggestion is don't bother trying to please all readers all the time etc. Go with what you feel. Fuck the puritans, or better yet their wives. I'll be reading you soon and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
#19 Of Course

Great story and the descriptive fucking at end was of course my preference. Hey, kind of looks like the pic I sent to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ending no !

I didn't even read 2. Randy was a arragont bastard and if I were Eddie I wouldn't even let the creep in my home again. I would have my wife say that Randys wife was also welcome but Randy would have to go. I would also let all my friends know that I would never visit them if Randy was there

ryu77ryu77about 14 years ago
The problem with "betting my wife" stories...

is that the husbands always lose and the wives get fucked. Its no surprise here, but then again thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
There's only one ending...

and I hope hubby gave you a good spanking for loving it you naughty slut...Mancelt.

imyourwizardimyourwizardabout 14 years ago
#2 and thats the way it should be!

too amazing had me hard as hell!

PSLibraBalancePSLibraBalanceabout 14 years ago
Erotic fiction involves erotic sex

I love the story. Very erotic and sexy. The wife getting fucked due to a bet is a little predictable but still hot. Isn't that what we should expect from this kind of story. I read erotic stories because they involve very erotic sex not making love. I think the wife should get fucked because that is really what makes this story erotic. I also think she should really really enjoy the fuck. The only stories I don't really like are when the wife stops having sex with her husband. I'm not married but if I were and my wife stopped having sex with me shed be out the door.

In real life I don't condone infidelity ever. If you want to fuck around then don't get married.

ErotonautErotonautabout 14 years ago
#2 was the better-written ending

Obviously, #2 had more impact and the 'twist' made it work better.

SweetSteelSweetSteelabout 14 years ago
Ending #2

Ending 2 was great! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ending# 2

Very hot and sexy story. Please finish it with ending # 2. I guess you really needed your chase-me catch-me fuck-me shoes after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
BRanson

Wives getting fucked by other men is fantastic...#19

daninmodaninmoalmost 14 years ago
Fucking wives

I like to see my wife getting fucked by abither man. It's a turn on for me and her. Dont knock it until you have tried it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
No question about it....

One of my favorite fantasies. I vote for the last ending....... A similar ending would have been for a blowjob in front of everyone at the table...

gasmuse77gasmuse77over 13 years ago
Ending # 19

angst, angst & more -- nah -- sexual transformation - kick emotive feelings to the curb and revel in libidinal pleasure -- accept it - no take it for what it is!

KingRichard923KingRichard923over 13 years ago
The last one, of course

But I might have changed it to include the sneaking into the room where you are realizing the fine line between hatred and admiration need only be defined by everyone else in the game now watching the two of you as you fight off your pleasure only to regain consciousness seeing an orgy taking place in the room where your wildest fantasies were only beginning. Right before la la land as everyone now in the room with you allows their well hidden kinky sides to take over finding you taking each one of the men in every hole as the ladies while licking the balls of their husbands, fingering their prostates while demanding out loud for each one of there spouses to fill you up in every way possible.

countrygirl9countrygirl9over 13 years ago
The Last One

I liked the last story. I can't believe anyone would be rude to you about how you write a story. If they don't like it they can click and go somewhere else. You are a great writer.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 13 years ago
The second ending ...

... it makes the story HOT...

BaM111BaM111over 13 years ago
Super hot

Of course the last story.

Rogerman2uRogerman2uover 13 years ago
Make it Worthwhile

That first ending was really a dud.

I'm glad you gave us the second one!

BrtkeeperBrtkeeperover 13 years ago
Good ending...

The second ending was great... but to put her on the poker table... hmmm just a thought if the guy was as big of a bastard as he was described. (and she could scream her brains out anyhow)

thor50thor50over 13 years ago
Really?

I wouldn't have imagined any prudes actually visit Literotica. I loved the second ending. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Couldn't be other than the second. . .

and if anyone complains about a fantasy of someone else's wife being fucked they need to stay away from this type of site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked #2

They are adults and know what they are getting into......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it

#2 for sure loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
#2 was better

The second ending was much better to go with a poker story, the amazing flop.....and a surprisingly good romp in bed. I like the way you write....very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Disappointed.

Hi Lynn,

I was disappointed with both endings to "A Bet in Branson". While I wouldn't opt for the former I felt the alternative ending needed a twist of sorts. It more-or-less petered out without either participant finishing.

Still, I like your writing style and gave it four stars.

Aussie Les.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Contrarian View: Ending #1

Ending #1 is actually the more interesting choice, I would suggest, because it's unexpected and slyly deconstructionist. A shaggy dog story that trips up the complacent reader. You would thereby avoid the wrath of the Bible Belt patriarchs while simultaneously turning too hip for the room, so to speak. The downside? The average reader won't get the joke.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 12 years ago
First, second, or both

I enjoyed the story exactly as written. The first ending showed what most likely would have happened, and why they would be willing to accept the bet. The second ending explored the unlikely, but still possible. Also, the second ending was very hot. The emotions seemed realistic and totally believable. Putting them together allows us (the readers) to have our cake and eat it too.

Thank you for this contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
#2

Gotta go with #2. I may have to check others you're written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So she thinks she can calculate odds?

but writer has clearly stated that Randy already KNOWS the card he has been dealt.

So he knows he cannot lose! So he is betting on a certainty. There would be no reason for Eddie to bet unless he has the five hearts, and none for Randy either.

So clearly Neither Eddie or his wife have any sense

SirDuctionSirDuctionover 12 years ago
THE AUTHOR LEADS US TO THE ONLY ANSWER

This is a piece of superb writing and manipulation of the reader. She horned us all up, there isn't a man in the world that wouldn't have wanted to fuck this woman, husband present or not.

The sex could have been even more discriptive perhaps. There was no real discription of Randy blowing his jizz into her. She would also have to walk back into the room to get her panties back where her dripping pussy could be seen. That was the real price of the husband's bet.

Still that's me. You are a brilliant writer. Please keep getting us all horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ending1or 2

Although the first ending is the most likely, people do unpredictable things when they have been drinking. in that event, the second ending is equally possible. Ignoring the endings the story is excellently written.

Yobo36Yobo36about 12 years ago
Unfinished?

I liked the story. Gave you 5 stars. BUT damn, I would have liked to hear the ending.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 12 years ago
Duh! ... Ending #19 ...

The one where she fucks her friend ...

All we need now, is chapter 2...

krafttykrafttyalmost 12 years ago
poker game

ending #2 of course!! thanks for the great story paull

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
Great story, ending #19

Great read. I enjoyed it and liked both endings. But one Big question, what happened to Randy's wife. Did she fall off the planet. Would she have something to say about this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

niether ending your norhing but a slur that has no respect for her husband and like to fuck other men

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 11 years ago
She did the right thing by giving it up

...and enjoying it...!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4 stars

Lynn, why are Puritans blaming the wife: the husband bet her pussy. He liked poker game better than his wife! She found out Randy was a good lay. Good for her.

(I must admit i like loving wife stories. years ago I always got excited when a guy was hitting on my wife.)

conquenconquenabout 11 years ago
love the wife getting fucked

I just wish they all got to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
19

i like 19 it is more true to what could happen then the story can continue

Luving2629Luving2629about 11 years ago
Tray?

1. He could have refused to bet her.

2. She could have refused to be bet.

3. Strip poker, in any form, is a set up for someone to get fucked by someone other than their mate.

4. A tray is something you carry things on, a trey is a three card.

I have enjoyed your other stories but this was kinda lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A fool's bet . . .

From a strictly poker stand point, Randy wouldn't have offered a 'way out' for Eddie if he didn't know that he would win. Randy knew Eddie's best hand was the flush. Randy could have run him out of the game by just refusing to take non-monitory calls. The only way Randy would have appeared to risk the large pot would be that he knew that he would win no matter what. Enjoyed the story, though. Keep it up!

ExpDomMExpDomMabout 11 years ago
Another Good One

This is another good story by this author. I liked ending #2 better. As others have written, what good is husband bets his wife's pussy story if he doesn't loose?

I would've liked another paragraph or two to get post fuck reactions. Her humiliation of having to go back in the living room after being such a slut with a guy she didn't even like would've been nice to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Choice

I love the 2nd scenario the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
19 is the ending we all wanted!

I liked the fact that he won and fucked her. The choice was hers - she really was betting on the come. For all you prudes who don't like stories about wives getting fucked, stay on the porch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hell yeah...

Second scenario by far is best, but I love humiliated cuckold stories - especially when the wife is giving it up to someone she doesn't like.

A few other ideas....

1) Wife doesn't come out of the room for two hours. Lets her have him multiple times.

2) Wife does the walk of shame back to the livingroom, dripping, sweaty, disheveled.

3) Randy walks out of room, triumphant, and naked. Everyone gets to see his thick cock, and know what the wife was screaming about....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good job

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 stars (****)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 stars

Ending # 19 (because she is disovering an aspect of her sexuality she was not fully aware of.)

I wish i were Randy.

i would trade places with the husband too.

the wife is a keeper.

To Lynn: thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
THANK YOU LYNN, GOOD JOB

I like your writing style & situation you put your characters in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
(****)

I remain your fan

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

great story , this one was very straightforward , concise & direct .& i loved it

wish i could give you 5 stars for the story

& 5 stars for your closing comments ,

nearly peed my pants reading that.

xxxhugsxxx

p.s

did you write the closing comments 1st & then come up with the perfect story to fit.

i know you are a good enough author to have been able to do that :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ending # 19! The story deserves 5* = 4.55/5.00 = A

Why # 19? Because every wife whose hubby is ready to gamble away her pussy should be allowed to sleep with other man on a monthly basis.

* * * * *

Anyway in Vegas there is an unwritten bylaw whereby if you neglect your wife for too long because you are totally immersed into gambling, someone else is likely to score with your loving wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ending

she bet her pussy, let her enjoy herself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Has to be #19

Has to be #19, she made the bet probably hoping to lose and cuck her husband. It coul open up a new life for them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great writing congratulations & thanks for sharing.

You should continue its sequence which I am sure would be as erotic and interesting like what happen immediately after their first session and how her husband react and whether this episode improve their relationship/sex life. You can even prolong the

chapters by narrating the future and stolen moments as she thoroughly enjoyed her first sex with Randy which gave her so much pleasure I am sure both wants to continue secretly.

Please keep writing great stuff

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerover 8 years ago
A great start

More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
#19! Five stars

- Exceptionally well written.

- Reads smoothly.

- Charged with eroticism.

The scene where Randy's thick cock stratches her pussy & rubs against her clitoris is PRICELESS.

The wife is a keeper.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

Excellent story and well told. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a bet

#19

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
Get ride of 18.

and change the ending to be more erotic. good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ending 18

I liked ending 18 best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nicely done

#19 for sure, but I would have enjoyed you describing her loud orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Number 19 winner by far

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
defianatly #19

defiantly #19, would have loved to hear about husband cleaning you up when you were back alone together.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

Both endings were garbage, both were short the first extremely so, it is clear which the author favored, neither showed the aftermath, even the mild one would have some consequences I reckon.

There is a was a third option, the wife going back on the deciding not to be a cheat, with Randy acting like an asshole it's a very realistic end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
#19

My husband has a rotating poker game and once a month it's at our house. He loves for me to dress sexy and show off for his buddies. Two months ago it turned out very similar to your story. Only his friend Dennis was the big winner and offered my husband a deal. Each turned over one card. If hubby had the higher card he got all the money. If Denneis had the higher card he got me for an hour. Dennis won. Or should I say, I won. Dennis fucked me so good. Then Randy did as well after I came out of the bedroom. Since that night, the poker game does not rotate any longer. And I am on the table for the big winner each week. Perfect.

Cheers, Cindy.

CadaverFECadaverFEabout 7 years ago
Not really...

I suppose in some circles this is accepted, and even expected. And i suppose this goes on daily in places the world over. But i don't see it. I do like the story. A lot actually. The only thing i would have to say pertaining to this is is: do wives really think this way? More to the point, wives in these situations. Perhaps involving the cuckold. Sure, the male (or female) may actually have a deep subconscious desire to see this happen. But i can't help but wonder about the flip side of that coin - why would the one so willing to do this want to marry at all in the first place? Just to make a cuckold of their partner? Because you could forseeably get all this without getting married at all and perhaps avoid the possible hurt it would cause.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
loser wins

Fuck ending fine if she enjoys it.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 5 years ago
Love . . .

. . . #.................................19!!

TxHotwifehusbandTxHotwifehusbandover 4 years ago
Let the whore take the cock

You know she wanted it or she would not have stripped down and made the bet. She got the fucking of her life which is just what she wanted and deserved. She will be fucking Randy every chance she gets because like all women, she gets off on big cock...black or white.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Let HER - Enjoy!

They All agreed, and She made the bet.... How PERFECT that She get the release of a lifetime!!!!!

ENJOY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Small correctionq

A three is a trey, not a tray. Your wife brings your beer to you and your friends on a tray. If the card he plays is a three, it's called a trey. You can't always rely on your spell checker.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Couple of issues with this one

Can't imagine what kind of people go to Branson every year except pw trash. Anyway, let's assume 4 couples go to southern MO to fish and get drunk. 4 couples who are best of friends? Do best friends let their spouses be barter items? I don't think so. That's about the quickest way to kill friendship I can think of. Or kill a marriage or two or three or four. Just don't see this kind of thing happening in these circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A bet

I like the second ending. Know there is more. Only wish she was also taking a chance at getting pregnant but not matter. That second ending was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2ND ENDING

I loved the second ending. Because the wife was getting off on a big cock. Good story. I was hard while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The fucking one

The fucking one except door open.

Could add someone suggesting they continue with new game, no money, just women's clothing, so each woman knows she's going to fuck one of the men but doesn't know which one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story! I do wish people would stop writing about poker when they don't know the game, though. "Table stakes" means that you don't/can't bet more than you have sitting on the table. For example, if you have $100 in front of you and someone else bets $200, you only have to cover $100 of that bet. The rest either gets taken back or (if there's a third player involved) goes into a side pot that doesn't include the person with $100. You never have to cover anything beyond what you have in front of you or fold, otherwise Elon Musk/Bill Gates/Jeff Bezos/richest person at the time would never lose a hand of poker.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

3rd ending. Wife likes getting g fu led by big dick and other women get hot listening to them fuck. Before long everybody is fucking each others wives and having a great time! 5 stars

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Good tease and I dig it! I'll give it a five (5) because with the circumstances, enough vodka and maybe some pot my wife would have put on a show for all.

I say go for the second ending and do some screaming when cumming, the audience in the other room should know she really won big after all. Screw the poker rules, the poker of interest is Randy's! ......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good story, well written. I enjoyed the sexy ending and would have liked it to be a little longer, the climax, the reaction of all involved, did the wife like it so much that she wanted more?

I have mixed feelings about stories of this nature, I have written a few myself, where the focus is all on the importance of the male penis, like it's some kind of God to be worshipped by women. When we all know that there's a lot more to intimacy than a big dick. But this story at-least details the skill of the male lover and that he knows how to please a woman, which makes it seem less exploitative of the female. Women, after-all, are allowed to enjoy sex for sex's sake, despite what certain conservative individuals might think.

5 stars.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

The story has a giant hole in it. At the very start we were teased with the statement that the principal female and her husband sneaked away in embarrassment and that the group might break up over what is to come in the story. Further, it was inevitable that Randy was going to fuck Eddie's wife and that she was probably going to enjoy it. OK! That's the prelude!

The REAL STORY was yet to be told! How does Eddie take this? And Randy's wife? What about the other two couples? If Eddie and his wife snuck out early they must have slept together; so the adultery was a one off. What happened when she came back to Eddie's bed? What was the conversation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Neither endings are worth a crap. The game should have ended when Randy became a shit. Then left the next morning as planned. The next years fishing trip would have excluded Randy and brought in a new friend. Randy had proved that he was no friend.

FoldingFoldingover 1 year ago

1 more ending. Randy gets his ass kicked twice. Once for forcing that bet and the second time for terminal crudeness. The husband gets his ass kicked at least once for not kicking Randy's ass immediately after he offered that bet.

"Friends??"

olblueyesolblueyes8 months ago

liked this tale,,one thing bothers me though,,there was not a peep from randy's wife about his bet! as far as the two endings,,either one is satisfactory to me,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous