All Comments on 'The Prisoner'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ap2techap2techabout 14 years ago
Great first time

I don't usually like this type of story as it includes rape or blackmail. Yours was a nice change of pace. I hope she is pregnant and I also hope her husband joins them when Jamal gets out of jail. Really looking forward to part two.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeabout 14 years ago
Pregnancy?

Wondering about pregnancy would not be my first concern. Wondering which assholes Jamal had his cock in should be the prime worry for this "Lady", and whether old Jamal had given her a gift that requires her and her husband to take 30 or 40 pills until they both died from HIV or full blown aids. Funny how jailbirds, especially black ones, can't keet their cocks out of male inmate's assholes when doing time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Tango

Guess the worlds population continues to grow. When was her last period? Nicely written.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 14 years ago
great story

i really liked it, short and to the point, very hot , had me wet entire time, she had to love getting his big cock, i know she will have to have it again and again

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontana10 months ago

My goodness, what a beautiful story!

A wonderful job of creating the scene and catering to our imaginations, and introducing us to two very likeable characters.

Dani sounds like a beautiful person with a winning personality, and Jamal sounds like anyone you would meet in real life - except his exceptional size - who just got involved in some circumstances that got out of control.

I'm five starring this one, and hope the rest of the series is this good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous