All Comments on 'Look in The Mirror'

by Rikki_13

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TonyZeeTonyZeeabout 14 years ago
Hot!

As in scorching. Wow, very nice job, again. Now I'm somewhere sweaty, too.

wistud1980wistud1980about 14 years ago
mmmm

love your sexy voice and the image you paint with it. Thanks so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The best cum!!!

hi rikki,

you are truly amazing, i cum again and again with you, your voice and your cum are so nice.....kisses from des

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 14 years ago
WOW

Oh wow, the intensity of your climax definately took me over the edge. I was stroking my cock listening to you and came sooo hard. I love how you talk and I experience your climax as if I'm really with you. You are amazing and I hope you continue to submit audio stories. I love cumming with you. mmmm.

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxabout 14 years ago
Thank you

For an amazing experience! Incredible orgasms! Gorgeous eyes, luscious tits, tight ass! dripping tasty pussy! A scratcher and a screamer! And that gentle southern drawl. What more could a man ask for?

pantyshotpantyshotabout 14 years ago
Soooo hot!

I came long and hard with you baby, Ill be back for more!

BiBigirlBiBigirlalmost 14 years ago
HOT!

This is VERY HOT, Rikki Baby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

Holy hell that was so fucking hot to hear you cum.

bookworm69bookworm69about 10 years ago
delicious

mmmm... delicious stories ... sexy voice. love your raw sensuality ... so close to cumming throughout. left me so wet. anxious to hear more. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just Incredible!

Rikki, this is amazing! I masturbated with you, imagining it all as you described. Your audio orgasms and voice are the most exciting things I've stroked my cick to in si long! I used both hands near the end, squeezing tighter as I cane in your tight ass!

Ryan

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love It

What an incredible orgasm. I LOVE SCREAMERS! You made me cum hard too baby.

Andygorn2Andygorn212 months ago

omg, what an amazing story. so descriptive and deeply emotional. such chemistry and connection, fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous