All Comments on 'Please Tell Me They're Not Real'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
movermoverabout 14 years ago
Amen!!

Although you shouldn't log out eating your own cream pie. Never did it until it was put to me that if I wouldn't, she wouldn't either, and this from the woman who wrote the book on the perfect blow job. Wellllll, it ain't that bad, and a real turn on for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fantasy

These stories are probably not true, but they're someone's fantasy. Not yours, and probably not mine, but that's why we're here, right? To express our fantasies. They might not always make sense, some might be downright kinky, violent, stupid or disgusting, but to each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nicely put

Enjoyed this short article. As always you hit the nail on the head. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
forgotten

you forgot the ones where this type of cuckolding is presented as some sort of lifestyle. The fiancé or husband is fairly wealthy and can support the girlfriend or wife, has a small dick and is to wear a cockcage, has to wait on the girlfriend/wife while she's fucking he studs, often these studs are married themselves but see no harm in cheating on their own wives, etc..; or the fiancé/husbands have to take their companions to a bar where they take on just anybody with a bigger dick. Is't usually presented as havign to accept all of this because they love their partners more than life itself and more of this shit. It just makes me sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Exactly

Thank you!!

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
Well Said!

I have a tough enough time romancing my bride to blow & screw me, let alone my friends and acquaintances. I really hate the stories where slut wife has sex one or more times, for a night or two or three, or a couple of weeks, or months, or maybe one to thirty nine years, with one or more partners, (of either sex). She then acts properly remorseful and manages to keep her legs together for a couple of days, weeks, months, or years so the wimp hubby takes her back. Sometimes a dread disease, accident, surgery, or half assed suicide attempt is required to bring the weak-willed, needy, insecure, non-man, who is incapable of getting on with his life, back to her warm wet folds.

SeuratSeuratabout 14 years ago
Slirpuff scores again

This is why he is tagged on my favorites. There are some diamonds amongst the chaff, but finding them can be tiresome. Well done commentary; let's hope more people take it to heart, and provide more diamonds!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
EWER AN A@@

OK, I get it, you DON'T like those stories, BUT DOH, I'M SUCH A DUMB SHIT THAT I KEEP REEDIN EM. Even when they TELL YOU UP FRONT that it's going to be a; little cock-whimp hubby-cuckold-gang bang story. Your insight is in your own fragile ego. Can't take it? Don't dish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No period days either

somehow , slut wifes don't have any , it's a mystery...

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 14 years ago
Good Essay

SP you cracked me up a couple of times with this one - "...so hung, his dick needs it's own zip code." And then, "... I don't even share my power tools much less my wife." YUP! SP nailed this one. And then, "...when's the last time you were at your neighbor's house for a BBQ and had him tell you he wanted you to fuck his wife?" Actually that would be pretty sleazy if it happened.<p>I would add one comment to SP's essay - women usually go for relationships, not sex. Even though Nici's stories were flamed hard, her cheating wife stories are all too realistic. Ohio, PapaToad, and HDK usually understand this principle (and sometimes even JPB and of course SP).

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Hi Slirpuff.

First off, I noticed recently that you have me as one of your favourite writers. Well don't worry you are on my list as well. Okay secondly, I do in fact have a series of stories with the title "A Cuckold No more." I am up to ch.07 so far. More will be coming. It seems we feel the same way about stories and what you say is quite true. But still everyone should be allowed their dream or nightmare and if they want to write about them whatever they maybe I say let them. Some people do enjoy such stories that have Cuckld,swingers, swappers and the odd wife of easy virtue thrown in, stories, more than we think judgeing by the scores and comments. Anyway it's good to 'know' you better and where your stories come from. I personally like almost all your stories they tend to be different from other writers which is a good thing as far as I am concerned. Keep writing sllirpuff you're doing a a great job. Regards GW

MetzovMetzovabout 14 years ago
The hell they do

Some writers give a heads up that it's a cuck story, And I'll avoid it like the plague. Others give you no clue. I've given up on JPB because he got into a pattern of one good story followed by 3 or 4 cuck storys.

ryu77ryu77about 14 years ago
Hahahaha had a good laugh.

Thanks for the read. The cliché that I'd always hate is that when a marriage is in a sexual rut, the ONLY way to solve it is for the woman to take another man. NO OTHER SOLUTIONS IS POSSIBLE!!! LOL!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OK, your a maroon - a joke.

I loved your commentary! It was especially funny after reading your comments about writing first! BTW, "Here say" is hearsay, Ha, Ha. What I found helpful is reading the comments first, before I read a story from a source I don't know. That way I can skip those that fall into those categories. Thanks, Ttom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WHY

I read this to see if I would find some rational explanation why you read the assorted cheating and cuckold stories and then try to rip them apart. No such luck. I can only guess that you get off on ranting and raving. Also you must have lots of time on your hands to read all those stories. If a story doesn't 'grip" me by the second or third paragraph - on to the next and I won't bother rating it. You must realize by now that NO matter what you write in the comment section, people that like those kind of stories will read them anyway. Also I doubt that you will discourage authors of that genre from writing. I just wish Lit would have a separate category clearly identifying cheating wifes/cuckold/FemDomme stories instead of having most of them wind up in the Loving Wife cat.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyabout 14 years ago
I like Loving Wife stories

Mostly because of the comments. They are more entertaining and some of them are hilarious. When I was new on this site I was confused by this category. It says Loving wives, but they have cheating/slut wives in them. Whatever "themes" you mentioned are absolutely true. They are too cliche. And now I'm very much sure that you won't write such stories, which is good. Maybe, it's time you write on "Types of comments".

P.S This new system SUCKS BIG TIME. I'm missing commenting in BOLD and ITALIC <((

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Good Analysis

You are on point, but many of the type of stories you described, I have never read to the end.... The only class that I do find interesting is where the wife is bent on revenge, due to a misunderstanding or real fact and she goes overboard (excess of force). The way they do or do not work it out is interesting. On the other hand, if he cucks, I disconnect....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nail on the head

I completely agree with your assessment. I find myself drawn to the loving wives category mainly looking for some men with balls. I can appreciate the talent of a writer but sometimes the action is so distasteful to me, I can't finish the story. I too wonder about the source and pretty much agree with your 4 categories of stories I don't care for. Please keep up with your writing. I enjoy you as an author.

Risq_001Risq_001about 14 years ago
You know I kinda liked it!!

Made me laugh. I mean I'm with you, when I ask for anything cold from the kitchen I "usually" get told "trust me you can find the kitchen yourself easily, it's where we left it last night." And I laughed my butt off to all of them and totally agree with it. And I too wonder what passes for "fantasy" for some folks. (^_^)

-Risq

labigqlabigqabout 14 years ago
Yep!!

Dude, you took the words right out of my mouth and i'm a 6' 3" 270lbs black man! I hate every story where the husband is without balls! It's not real life in the least! Keep up the great work! Peace!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well stated and glad this author took the time to do so!

We agree 100% with your analysis, author. On a similar note, we do not always give you high marks on some of your stories for various reasons [ok, we get frustrated with some of your stories - but life goes on and we try to read everything you submit, good-bad or ugly]. In general, we appreciate all the authors who take the time to submit whether we agree, disagree or totally despise the dog shit stuff they might write [JPB's a good example of 98.9% frustrating stories]. Thanks for your thoughts on these four "much-hated" topics, mentioned above.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
I fully agree

For the most part, I generally dislike the stories in the categories you describe. However, if a particular story is not too distasteful, and it is well written, I will read it and rate it based on the quality of the writing. If the author warns me that his/her story falls into a category that I consider too distasteful, then I simply won't read the story or rate it. If the author does not warn me and sucks me into something really awful, then I will rate the story down accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yeah what he said!!

I was laughing as I read this. I will admit to a weakness and that is well written stories where the characters actually have character, beliefs, and stuggle with them when they mess up or get messed up.

I truly believe that some of these messed up stories are in fact based on some form of fact. What I have a hard time believing is that all of these folks are so devoid of thought, feelings, and character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So what?

I happen to dislike these types of stories, too, but still read them - it's sorta like watching a train wreck. That aside, to actually post your preferences is a bit arrogant on your part. Readers will read what they want, and not give two hoots about your opinion

toesmantoesmanabout 14 years ago
great stuff

Yeah dude, you're right on! Thanks for stating what I've wanted to write down for months. I only come here anymore about twice a week to see if you or Ohio have posted anything new; otherwise I avoid Literotica. It's turned into a freak show; especially when these cum-sucking wimpy cucks want to post their crap in "Loving Wives", instead of Fetish or Interracial or what the-f&%k ever other category it should be in. Keep the good work coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sharing Ideas

Sharing ideas and fantasies is what these stories achieve. As your thoughts about these distasteful genres resonated with me, you have my thanks for sharing them. You really clarified some of my thoughts as well, and you certainly are not arrogantly trying to suppress my ability to read anything. I do agree with another writer that Literotica would be advised to create a sub-category, or at least request writers to identify cuck stories in particular at the beginning of such stories. It also would likely avoid some negative ratings simply based on the TYPE of story, rather than on its quality. Thanks for your efforts in writing your stories.

likebstarlikebstarabout 14 years ago
What a goof.

Okay, okay so cuckolding stories don't turn you on, I get it. Nothing wrong with that, there are plenty of non-cuckolding stories on this site. But your rant is about as worthless as me ranting about how much I hate incest stories, which I do.. they're gross to me, so I don't read them.

What I don't understand is why cuckolding in particuar is soooo dammm offensive to you, to the point you're compelled to write a rant about it. Does the concept threaten your manhood in some way? Your point of view is so skewed that you don't realize that cuckolding stories are actuallly written specifically for those with a cuckold fetish. In other words, it turns on the person being cuckolded more then any other party involved. Whether it's potrayed this way in the story or not, the truth is the cuckold is the puppetmaster of the whole scene.

You have a strange notion that they've somehow allowed themselves be victimized and are really unappy about it. Which means you don't get it.. because being cuckolded is what they desire most, it's their fantasy, it TURNS THEM ON. Now, it might not necessarily be what they want in reality.. but that's why erotic stories are great - you can explore your fantasies to extremes you may not want in in real-life . You know, like having sex with aliens, lol.

You probably don't understand BDSM either: "ah.. duh..how could that man let himself be tied up and whipped?!" LOL!

likebstarlikebstarabout 14 years ago
Advice to those who hate cuckolding

Don't read any story in the "Loving Wives" category. 90% of stories in "Loving Wives" will have cuckolding content. For whatever reason, the decision makers of this site want cuckold stories to remain in that category. Don't blame the authors, they have no choice in the matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You Read them Though

You have quite a bit to say about these stories. That's good! However...You must have read an awful lot of them to come to your conclusion. Tell me this. How many of these stories did you sit and read while beating off? DUMB SHIT!

Ducky7Ducky7about 14 years ago
Another hit not a miss

Very few swapping or foursome or just loving teasing wifes hungry for their sexy man stories appear on LW Lit any more. Most are cuckold or slave or the black alpha male and this is in the LW cat. Better scrutinizing of the story plot would help. Of course then it would take 2 to 5 months to get a story to appear. Any way thought your essay was on track. Thanks

PS Don't like this new comment approach either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why read what you don't like?

Ok, I can understand if you don't like the cuckold stories-they're not your thing and they dont turn you on. But apparently, they turn other people on (like the authors) or else Lit wouldn't have a whole freaking category dedicated to this. Here's a suggestion-if you don't like them, don't read them! But please, don't down the others who do enjoy this category. Lit is about expressing your fantasies and desires, no matter what they may be. And here's something else for you to think about -the whole cuckold fantasy is actually one that quite a few men have-it's one of the main reasons that swinging has become so popular, so they can see their wife with another man. Please, find something else to rant about.

jdrew2001jdrew2001about 14 years ago
Tedious at best

OK, you do not like cuckold stories, we get it. Then do NOT read them. Like a poster above I think incest is disgusting and I do not read the stories about incest. To each his own. Let's project out what happens to this site if everyone attacked stories that did not meet their personal fantasies. Not stories that are poorly written, unbelievable (14 inch cocks, etc.) but well written stories about something that does not turn them on. Soon more and more authors would stop posting and there would be little for anyone to read. I took a hiatus from writing because I tired of the idiots who cried when they read my slut wife stories and acted surprised that they were about a slut wife despite my putting a warning at the beginning of the story as to what it was about. Perhaps you should take a hiatus from writing as well and work on being more tolerant of other people's sexual fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Blame Obama !

You should retire to Florida, buy some white shoes with a matching belt and complain about the government full time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You reveal yourself to be less a writer, less a critic,

and more of a fucking troll. Surprised and disappointed. You are off my favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

It's a well-written critique; if more people described their stories better, you'd know which to avoid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Don't like, don't read?

I have to laugh at the people saying "If you don't like it, don't read it." Have they not noticed how many of these stories are posted? I can't flip through the new stuff without seeing at least 4 on each page. This isn't a matter of someone just lashing out against stories he doesn't like. This is a matter of someone getting fed up at seeing these crappy stories dominate this site.

FionaVolpeFionaVolpeabout 14 years ago
I don't understand,

if you don't like them why would you continue to read them? Methinks thou doth protest too much. Yeah, sometimes you may be caught unawares if the story blurb didn't specifically say, "White wife cuckolds poor unsuspecting, average, equally as white husband with his freakishly cocked, black Mandingo boss". But there are some amazing things out there, like free will and the back button on your tool bar. Use it, they can be your new best friends. People like what they like, and of course we all don't like the same things, that's what makes us special...awwwwww. If it bothers you that much, start or join an internet group about all your evil favs and vent with others of your ilk to your hearts content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lying to yourself

You supposedly hate these stories, but you give a detailed genre critique which means that you have reads dozens maybe hundreds of these stories. That means, despite what you say, you obviously love these stories. You simply can't admit it to yourself. You hide what you feel to cover your shame. Most likely explanation is you think of yourself as the guy whose woman is taken, the wimp. You don't want to admit that to yourself, so you tell yourself you hate them as read story after story. I'd bet you have had women who cheat on you in the past.

The worst stories on this site are stories where cucked hubbies "get revenge." I hate these stories. You can tell I hate these stories because when I realize that is what a story is turning out to be I STOP READING IT. These stories are written and enjoyed by wimps who have to fantasize about how they would get even because they are not men enough to do it in real life. In other words, wimps write tough.

HoneyButterHoneyButterabout 14 years ago
WTF?! Seriously??

You kinda had me 'til the phrase "gag me with a spoon". Who uses that shit nowadays? Let alone some 40 to 50ish y/o dude? I don't think I can take you seriously anymore...so sad.

And to Anon babbling about the number of crappy stories being posted on here, all I can say is...suck it. One man's crap is another man's nutrient rich, life nurturing compost, or uhm something like that. Somebody obviously likes these stories despite you and your cronies beliefs because they're on here. You can have a well written cuckold story, or torch-the-bitch I am not a wimp story that looks like it was written by a 3rd grader, or various combinations thereof. It is what it is.

Yeah, I wish they had additional categories to divvy up the mess that is in Loving Wives. Why isn't there an area for "Loving Husbands"?? Instead I get blindsided by whoring husbands in the Erotic Couplings section with the pervasive attitude, judging from the comments, that it's o.k. for the guy to do it, 'cause durn it that's just how men are. Cheating is not erotic to me...well maybe sometimes. Oh, never mind. I think incest stories are foul, but I can't turn around without coming across some old, nasty, low-balls swingin' geezer who impregnates or wants to impregnate his nubile, fertile, Playboy bunnyish, 18 y/o daughter because she just wuvs her 'lil daddykums soooo much and wants to be this borderline geriatric's widdle sex slave FOREVER story. Sheesh, give me a break. Uh, sorry about that folks, talk about personal rants.

Point being, in a perfect world this site would be dedicated to stories where average white men have stupendous, no-holds barred sex with above average white women. All cheating, slut wives would be shipped off to Mexican brothels. All big dicked black men are shipped back to Africa or at least Atlanta, and all crusty, hairy, white aging douchebags get to have tons of kinky sex with harems of hot, barely legal women with or without their wives consent AND with no repercussions OR viagra. Unfortunately this is not that site, but I'm sure one exists out there, you just have to find it or better yet create your own selective erotic story Utopia. Otherwise do like the rest of us; utilize the scroll bar and DEAL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Looks like the cuck and wimp brigade are out in force.

To pick on a writer who is just being honest about what he likes or dislikes. Well go fuck yourself cuckolds, because you are the ones with the whore wives that cheat on you, you are the pathetic tiny pricked non-men that read these stories and play with your tiny pricks in an attempt to get off. But you can't because your bitch wives have placed cock cages on your pricks. And you all love every second of it don't you? What you cuckold sick fucks have is a fetish, an infection of the brain. Your whores should just cut your balls off and have done with it, they don't need your balls anymore do they? Besides you wimp non-men have moaned about Slirpuffs essay but you KNOW what he writes about, you know generally what his stories are going to be about, and yet YOU are the tiny pricked ones that read his stories and condem him for writing stories about husbands with balls so it is YOU non-men and your selfish bitch women that are the hypocrits here NOT slirpuff. And the prick who said about good writers not writing on LIT anymore? Well it's cuckold stories that are driving GOOD writers away from this site. What we are left with is a handful of good writers that write about non-wimp men with balls and women who are not sluts. The rest is pure garbage. And those cuckold wimps that put down incest stories? Why is it that in the incest section there is more fun, more loving and far better sexual situations than in the so called cuckold stories? And those self same cuckold wimp hypocrits say that a FANTASY about fucking a nubile young woman is not exceptable but eating someones cum out of a whore wife is? A whore wife getting fucked by a huge black man with a traffic cone sized cock is okay? and then the whore gets pregnant and the husband has to bring up a black kid? he always has no choice because cuckold writers always have it that way. So give me a loving father, or mother or daughter or son FANTASY any day over some pathetic little man getting off because his wife is getting fucked by everyone she meets and probably animals as well! THAT is what disgusts me. The amount of so-called men on this site who are NOT men at all, just pathetic little shells of what they once were. And I do not blame the writers I blame the people who read them and give them high scores. That is disgusting to me as well. Every time I see a cuckold story I instantly press the 0 button. And yes the website needs to put these cuckold wimp stories into the proper section. The sick fetish section.

likebstarlikebstarabout 14 years ago
Real men in real relationships

The reality is that the so-called "cuck & wimp brigade" are more confident in their sexuality and probably have deeper, more intimate relationships with their wives then the overbearing male apes who can't handle their little peepee insecurities. So who are the real wimps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Who are the real wimps? Likebstar?

Well the likes of you and your cuckold group. Have you ever thought that some women WANT an alpha male? perhpas they humiliate cucks like you because you disgust them? They want you to be the macho cave man that drags them to the bed. At least most women do. But you don't do that do you? you simper and whine about how sensetive you are and how you let your wife or girlfriend fuck all over you. THAT is the sad reality of what you do. I do pity you and your kind.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueabout 14 years ago
Well written and humorous - worth a 5

Of course they're not real - but they are serious fetishes. The cuckold, the group of guys thing and the black dude hung with a baseball bat for a dick are well-identified male fantasies.

The group who write here espousing violence, poverty or death to unfaithful wives miss the point. The stories just reflect a take that turns certain people on; good luck to them.

The problem with stories about married couples is that unless you allow infidelity you haven't got the makings of a good erotic story. Group Sex is better than LW for this.

likebstarlikebstarabout 14 years ago
Cavemen

" They want you to be the macho cave man that drags them to the bed. At least most women do. "

Ah, so it IS the cavemen who are offended by cuckolding.

When you grow up, in say, thirty-thousand years or so, you might discover that women also enjoy being taken to bed with romance, conversation, humor, sensuality.. and - brace yourself now - some even like a little control and sexual empowerment!

I know it's difficult for your little caveman head to believe that there could be that much variety in women's sexual preferences, so good luck with your knock 'em out and drag 'em to your cave relationships. Just watch out for those pesky feminists and their date-rape allegations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Telling It like it is

You are Right Fucking on!

MinigalesMinigalesabout 14 years ago
I like it but to those who like wimps ...

If it makes me a real man to accept to be humiliated and treated like shit by scum bags, then I confess that I am not a real man, but a two-year old girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great commentary.

Here are a couple of my favorite lines. I may use them in the future.

"Hells bells, I don't even share my power tools much less my wife."

"I have a hard enough time getting my wife to get me a beer much less blowing one of my buddies."

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
the problem with.....

.....attempting to separate bad writing from simple topic distaste is that so much of the bad writing occurs in certain genres, or sub categories. Stories about cuckold white men chief amongst them. And then there is the inherent bias. Every one of the top stories on this site is an incest one. What a concept, America.(And in a supporting role, Great Britain, Australia and Canada.(South Africa, India, Singapore....)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

ALL I CAN SAY IS I AM RIGHT ALONG WITH YOU LIT AUTHOR . THESE WIMP CUCKOLD STORIES MAY APPLY T A REAL MINORITY OF MEN, IF YOU CAN STRETCH THE MEANING TO CALL THEM THAT. ( MOST LIT AUTHORS THAT WRITE THESE WIMP BIG DICKED NIGGGER LOVER BOY STORIES ARE IN THIS MINORITY CATEGORY) .

I LIKE TO CALL THEM CLOSET QUEERS WHO WOULD RATHER HAVE A MALE DICK UP THEIR PATHETIC ASSES, THAN VALUE OR CARE A WIT ABOUT THEIR WIVES. iF THE SHOE FITS I SAY ??????????

N,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nahh Life is NOT always Black n White..

Long way I agree with you,, but in the emotional department then things tend to be an bit more "complicated" as you describe in your stories !

There is an "very delicate line in the outliving of your fantasies and what really happens in real life" ! As much as I love my wife also I can dream of a lot of stuff..it actually doesen´t have to happen in real world.. just in my brain... That is what I think of most of the stories.. as Honestly... I havent seen any over well endoved blacks yet!! They exist..yes... but to the extend that it goes for the majority.. sorry NO.. But an nice thought anyway!!

An good storie is the 1 that "triggers your mind and the "small head 2" ;-)

Real or fictional... honestly I don´t give a sh*t about it.. as long as I`m entertained.. My major thing..

Hopefully it gives an small part of my opinion.. love to read more wievs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I agree...mostly

I am retired, don't have a life or a wife so spend inordinate amounts of time reading what my ex wife would call 'filthy drivel' or some such pejorative. I'm pretty sure I have read the stories you describe, a few instances seemed straight off the presses. I tend to agree with your overall attitude about the situations described being too contrived to be real however I do believe such people do exist. You can find them in various forums. True, their are lots of fakers out there but among them the laws of average dictate there must be actual practitioners of the dark arts (Nothing racial intended) so I guess some of the stories have a ring of truth for whatever thats worth. As the stories go, my problem is not with the fiction or fact but with the visceral response by some readers. There are obvious homophobes who fail to see the fiction and talk about the characters as though they are real people not to mention the attacks on authors. You seem to be OK with fantasy so long as it doesn't cross the line into reality. Thats really all most of us are interested in and frankly 'free speech' trumps righteous indignation every time in my book. I think everybody just needs to calm down. I have yet to read a story which I didn't have a pretty good idea what it was about within the first 100 words. Not to say some authors aren't good enough to provide some surprises along the way but the overall theme is generally fairly obvious. So why do people go on to read something they know up front is not their cup of tea. I've heard authors described as sick perverts, etc, etc. Given the point I just made I have to ask, Who is really the sick pervert? There are plenty of disgusting stories here...sooo...if you don't like it, just move on. Pretty simple, huh. johngalt2300@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please Tell Me You're Not Trying To Tell Others How To Live Their Lives

Please tell me you're not an a-hole who tries to control other people's lives. If you are this controlling over strangers' lives, I feel sorry for the people close to you because you probably try to keep a strong hold on them. Opinionated, judgemental, hypocritical, controlling, and most of all extremely annoying and aggravating. If you don't like something, nobody is forcing you to take part in it. Grade A Asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Agreed

I would have to agree with your assessment of some of the stories I read. I also wonder if some are actually true and wonder if people could be that cold to a spouse. I know my buddies all enjoy my wifes company but I believe all have enough respect to not over step normal boundaries.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
Spot on ...

and in real life, even a slut has needs. And I mean OTHER THAN sexual needs. So no, it's not likely they'll be pulling trains 24/7 and drinking all the time. They need to eat, sleep and do something else lest they get bored. And yes, sex can get boring after a while because when your genitals are stimulated too much too often they get raw and less aroused, and if you've never seen one before, you'll find your first ever grumpy slut!

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
to the ones saying slirpuff is discriminating..

you guys are missing the point. The title of this essay is "PLEASE TELL ME THEY'RE NOT REAL". I'm sure he understands sometimes they are just fantasies. I think it would be cruel if life was really like that for just about almost anyone so I understand the hope of non-existence of such conditions that this essay carries. You should too.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Best line:

"I have a hard enough time getting my wife to get me a beer much less blowing one of my buddies."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Funny but true

I have no agruement here. good read.

VickieTernVickieTernover 13 years ago
OK, a looong one!

First a note I attached to a similar essay by I think "Landrieu":

"Apart from matters of trust, honor, contractual obligations, etc, all civilized and all, but alas, inadequate except for reference, I think that like Bonobos, swans, pigions, and some other species we are hard-wired for monogamy, BUT also like gorillas, penguins, etc we are hard wired for variegation in partners season after season, or outright alpha-male, top-dog polygamy. In different degrees for each of us. Which is why the greatest single cause for brutality against women is male sexual jealousy -- it short circuits all thought or care for loved ones and consequences, truly blinding. A male WILL not unwittingly share his mate or raise another man's seed. As witness most kneejerk responses here to infidelity stories ("KILL THE BITCH!" in various surrogate forms is always the majority respose, even among real life milquetoasts, the rage real even though the bitch is fantasy fiction).

And the reason why is evolutionary -- in the absence of a village, tribe, herd, school, gaggle, etc to help raise kids, a well-teamed mating pair is essential given the long period of helplessness of our young. If she's sexually active at all (say from age 15 to her probable death age 35 on average until the 1800s), the female is assigned by her biology to be pregnant, nursing, or caring for small children (since she has to hang out home anyhow). This works best if there's a dedicated male bringing home the bacon and defending her from predators. Thus stereotypical sex roles, characteristics, etc, enforced by hormones (in various ways and degrees in each of us, we are NOT assembly line uniform but "chance variegated" as Darwin said). The rest is how our civilized consciences and intellects reconceive the imperatives, as mandated by law, contract, God, principle, or an essential expediency (Trust lost is indeed near-impossible to rebuild).

Our shifting social groups and mores, the lack of nearby extended families for most, above all effective contraception -- for only the last fifty or hundred years of the past 60,000 we've existed, think of it! -- has opened this situation up and rendered fantasy fears and solemn affirmations of commitment all the more consequential. Which is why I think the best of these stories raises our awareness of the issues way higher than kneejerk "Kill 'er!" or pious "Do the Right Thing" can approach. These are difficult matters to be treated with the greatest care and sensitivity, with different resolutions -- even if only "make do" and "best of a bad bargain" -- for each."

That for another author (Landrieu) who trusts "Trust" and "Obligation" so on as principled mandates rather than expedient necessities -- I think we refer to principle to respect ourselves for fairness, consistency, and we try to guide ourselves by principle now and then (and congratulate ourselves if we succeed and rationalize cleverly, usually successfully, when we fail). For you, Slirpuff, you'd be better employed looking into WHY the fantasies you abjure turn on so many people for whom they are delightful fantasies but abominable and unthinkable realities -- dom/sub games some play but many more find erotic to contemplate yet impossible to enact -- because they are conflicted (it's desirable but disgusting, it violates fundamental self-respect etc) or because of their particular circumstances (they may wish to be submissive but they love, are devoted to, and care for an even more submissive vanilla mate they could never violate but accept just as she or he may be).

Your stories explore mismatched couples in a pared down, simplified, real world, built out of characteristics of that recognizable world (your dialogue -- kids, lovers, quarrelers, all of it -- is the most recognizable I have encountered anywhere in modern fiction!). But others use fiction to go places they could never go, to see what it might be like -- to engage sophisticated fantasies that are never more than that. Still others to anticipate, to model in imagination certain circumstances they might encounter in reality in some form, so if encountered they don't blow their minds, and they can see in advance possible consequences of possible responses. So I respect ALL responses to the imagining of infidelity IF they are true to their own terms, explore sensitively, and are more than kneejerk. Let me add,, to parallel your comment at the beginning, that by luck or youthful good judgement my most recent spouse is also my first and has been for many years -- we are fortunately still alive, still caring, and both of us still writing as for most of those years (though not usually writing fiction). My own fictions, taken up after retiring, are carefully constructed fantasies set as if in our accustomed real world, intended to explore those fantasies as if realk and not the world of real multiple consequernces. And appreciated by thousands who have felt isolated by their own unconscionable, unacted, impossibly consequential but keenly felt desires. Compensation fantasiers have their own respectable justifications. Don' knock 'em! You detest submission fantasies, for example. OK, extremes not your cuppa. But since the twelfth century the Romances derived from cults of courtly love have idealized a knight's devoted service to his lady, which she tests sometimes in extreme form. Sacrifice for her pleasure is the key test of his sincerity and the greater the sacrifice, the greater its sublimity. Sir Gawain is required to show himself a coward before the multitudes, for example, in service to his Lady's will, as a test of his truth ("troth" if you will) to her. And does it. Endures the disgrace and is exalted in her eyes. Why not the modern suburban hubby, being tested for his devotion, eating a cream pie out of his perhaps overly venturesome but deeply respecting wife? To return to my elemental evolutionary psychology above, we all come from a long line of men who have devoted themselves utterly to the service of their women and their families. Most of those begotten by the "love em and leave em" and "respect and obey me or fuck off" kinds never survived their infancy. Some have -- villages and extended families can fill in for missing warrior, hunter, or these days commuter husbands who return to the hut or home each evening. But without men who are devotedly worshipful of lady fairs, there would be no Renaissance literature at all. True, reality requires partyners, but why bring a rose to a lady (you like that device I see) when she isn't required to bring you an equivalent other than her gracious presence.

You're such a fine writer I'm delighted to have found you, and am reading you like a kid in a candy store, leaving comments almost as long as this as I go. Thus far several rather profound tales carried out carefully, quite satisfying, and one strong, moving one one with a copout resolution brought on no doubt by your too great need for your own forms of wishful gratification (or too great concern for your readers'). Fiction is recognition, extension, compensation, analysis, but also anticipation, a way to enable us to endure the unendurable and survive it. Some of us -- many -- must.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

There are some people that would say reading any sexual content is a sick fetish and stand against pornography.

How close-minded is it to criticise someone else's niche?

Personally, what I like about Literotica is the variety. That's why there are categories, and although this essay was well written, it's rhetorical and obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A good Rant

That essay read well and you gave out a good strong message for faithfulness in marriage. Not only that, it made me smile a lot. Probably the politeness of your method of expression gave it the strength that many rants lack. Most of the Stories on Lit are based on a fantasy conjoured by the writer so that is why we find so many things which we could never imagine to be true occurrences. Like sexual intercourse itself unless you grew up husbanding animals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Have to say I agree 100%. "I don't share power tools much less my wife" LOL!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Consider the source

I'm not surprised that you find fault with so many stories on Literotica. I read some of your stuff. You're a snore, buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You are spot on!

<B> <I>

I enjoyed it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Now that's what I'm talkin' about

Okay, this is the Slirpuff I know and love, to quote "a man after my own heart". After reading "Opening Pandora's Box", I was starting to worry. - lonewolf3307

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
EXACTLY!

I agree with everything you wrote and treble it!

The best line: I have a hard enough time getting my wife to get me a beer much less blowing one of my buddies.

Classic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I fuckin' agree with this whole group of scenarios (I agree that I hate them)...

Those cuckold stories are the worst and I don't care for swingers. I don't mind fucking another man's wife but I don't want MY wife involved. Now, if my wife and another woman got together it would be another story.

Some of these people need to be killed or maimed. Yes, I realize that these are fantasies. I do remember way back when I was a cab driver there was a certain address where they would call a cab and the husband would pay the driver to fuck his wife. This was in the middle sixties. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Slirpuff...

speaks the truth!

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
I think this,

touches on the truth very clearly and precisely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I could not agree more!!!

Slirpuff, you speak so much truth! Who are these men who seem to have no balls? Some of the things in these stories would have me smothering the wives in their sleep and no man would disrespect me like that period. Last time I checked, 6'4" 250, with a black 16" cock thick as a beer keg, still doesn't make a man immune from a 9mm slug to the back of the head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you hurt the black bulls feelings

i too am sick of the alpha-male crap. if there are really cum lapping husbands out there, do us all a favor and eat a shotgun

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely agree.

No real husband would accept his wife sharing what is rightfully his. When it occurs, result will be divorce. And, it is hard to blame a man for seeking some redress.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
Clear and concise

I agree with your conclusions and thoughts about the stories you described. Not only not realistic but way to narcistic to even be an enjoyable read.

KristirosaKristirosaover 10 years ago
Id take him for everything!

I love to submit to my husband, but if he ever blindfolded me and tied me down just to have one of his friends or anyone else at me he'd be a dead man!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

I totally agree. The bottom line is to keep your fantasies just that, fantasies.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
These stories are fantasies

They are not reality. If you are looking for reality read a newspaper. They are about unusual people and unusual events. There would be no story if they were about normal people doing normal work and normal families leading normal lives.

Think of this; there are 300 million US citizens and these stories concern only a handful of them. You are never likely to meet people like them or even hear about them in the normal course of everyday life. (Let's hope so anyway.)

Having said that there are some weird folk out there. Who knows what they get up to.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 10 years ago
How true, how true.

I second the emotions.

lihplihpover 10 years ago
So right

You could have been describing my own thoughts, although, I'm more than willing to lend out my power tools.

What really annoys me is that many of them are quite well written and I empathize with the 'victim' so much that I actually feel their pain deep in my gut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I agree

you and I agree on every item you mentioned, I could never share my wife with anyone at anytime. The forced cuckold ones make me scratch my head in wonder when the husband takes it. I would walk both of them to the door at the end of my 9mm and say see ya in court \and do all in my power to destroy both of them, like I said I don't share my woman!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I had a very good friend ask me to fuck his long term live in girlfriend. They lived together for over 3 years. He was having some medical issues and the doctors found what looked to be 3 masses on one of his kidneys. They were going to remove the kidney and biopsy it and he was looking at 10 to 14 days in the hospital.

They invited me over one weekend to tell me what was going on and to ask me for a favor. At first they asked in very general terms for me to "take care of Karen" while he was in the hospital and I immediately agreed to stop over every day to take Karen to the hospital to visit, to help her run errands and/or to shop for groceries. Karen didn't drive and I assumed this is what they meant. Finally after some awkward silence followed by some false starts they just told me bluntly they want me to screw Karen as much as I want during his hospital stay.

I had to ask, "Why?". At this point Karen looked flushed and embarrassed so my friend, John, tells me we should go for a ride somewhere, smoke a joint and talk more about this without Karen. Karen was quick to point out she was fully on board with everything John would talk about. So, John and I go take a drive to a wooded area where we smoked a joint then he started to explain more about Karen. Karen's ex-husband was abusive and was very manipulative with her during their marriage. She still had problems dealing with him and telling him no. He also pointed out that while Karen was a wonderful woman she wasn't the brightest bulb, which I already knew. Sometimes I thought she was borderline retarded. A very nice, friendly and sociable woman but a little on the slow sided. She was a great domestic partner, kept their place spotless cooked well enough and did everything she could for her 4 year old son. John then informed me that what she lacked in brains she made up for in the bedroom in spades. He said she was an extremely sexual person and would demand sex no less than 3 nights a week especially during the weekends when her Ex got weekend visitation with their son and the two of them were alone.

John explained that since the medical issues started he hadn't been interested( I heard this as able) to give her anywhere near as much sex as she wanted. His major worry was the Friday hand off of Karen's son to her Ex for visitation. If the Ex knew John wasn't there he'd try to manipulate Karen and without John for her to lean on she'd most likely end up getting intoxicated and having sex with her Ex due to her previous track record of not being able to tell him no. The main reason she managed to leave the guy at all was when she was pregnant the guy smacked her around and she got fearful for the baby's well being.

John wanted me to be there during the week day evenings to take her edge off, to be present for the Friday hand offs and to keep her busy over the weekends to keep her mind off things so she wouldn't be alone. Then I had to ask, "Why me?". John and Karen discussed the issue John worried about with her Ex and Karen admitted she wasn't sure she could say "no" to her ex without someone to lean on. They both decided she needed someone to look out for her. John also said she admitted that she's been extremely horny and wasn't sure she could turn down someone who made a pass at her while he was in the Hospital that long. Karen really needed a keeper. They discussed it and even after John got out of the hospital he probably not be able to have sex for a few weeks. John and Karen decided to ask someone to "take care of her" and John wanted to at least feel like he had some control over the situation. He suggested they each make a list of their male friends they felt most comfortable asking. John claimed that he only had two names on his list and I had been his first choice. He knew that I wasn't attracted to Karen due to her being slow and she was a cigarette smoker. John told me that Karen had five names on her list and that had hurt him a little but he was glad to see that I was at the top of her list as well and I was single which led to their invitation.

It was a conundrum for me. On the one hand was no strings sex with a woman who was describes as oversexed and sexually open. On the other hand was the risk of losing a 6 year friendship with John. The whole thing gave me splitting headaches. I felt really strongly against cheating with a friend's girlfriend or wife. I despised the thought of it BUT then in this case the friend was practically begging me to use his girlfriend as a sex toy for up to two weeks. He even explained that they had set down some rules where she and I weren't to kiss on the mouth, no anal, and no sex in their bed, I had to use condoms, I couldn't offer her any drugs stronger than weed and I wouldn't call or stop by for two months after he got out of the Hospital. I have to admit the rules really made the whole affair feel a bit clinical. I also worried how I would react if she wanted to break the rules. I also worried that I wouldn't have been able to resist breaking the rules and getting some meth and tuning us both up even more for a meth fueled sex binge. I always used condoms no matter what so I didn't worry about that rule.

I was seriously conflicted but finally chose to turn down the no strings sex buffet being offered to me. I couldn't get passed the morality of fucking a friend's girl. I also didn't want to feel some weird obligation to John over the issue like I should return the favor at some point(I'm really possessive with girlfriends). I offered to stay at their place and be present for the Friday hand offs anyway but sex was off the table. Karen didn't take it well at all and stormed off and locked herself in their bedroom. I wasn't attracted to her as a person or potential mate but I'd have no problem with just fucking her or as a friend with benefits. I couldn't get past what felt like betraying a friend if I agreed to a short term physical relationship..

It turned out that the issue was a Catch-22. My refusal was taken as a personal insult to either Karen or both of them. I thought John looked a little relieved after I refused but maybe that was wishful thinking that he'd appreciate that I valued his friendship more than no strings pussy. I'm not sure why but I didn't hear from John again for almost two years even though I tried to contact him. He called me 6 months after he got married to a woman named Nanette. I never brought up Karen or the offer to take care of her for two weeks but I still wonder about it. I do sometimes fantasize about having chose to take care of Karen and the things I would have made her do for me when I masturbate at night.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
THE QUESTIONS, ANSWERS AND ACTION TAKEN ABOUND

what if, what could've. if I did, etc etc..TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
storylines

You've got to realize they're fanticies and it' not the characters in the stories who are screwed up bt those who would write such garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mostly fantasy

Your mistake here is in assuming most of these stories are anything other than made up fantasies that appeal to a certain segment of the population.

Your next big mistake is assuming only what you prefer is correct and anything that veers from that point of view is wrong. Here is a hint, instead of reading such stories that you say bother you but you can't seem to avoid reading for whatever reason. Stop reading them and let those who enjoy them do so without your two cents about what is right and wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree

i prefer stories that are believable and within the realm of possible.

George in Omaha

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Amen

thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Life is a bitch!!!

I am a 300 pound black man and I hate these stories. The stories about long dicked black men cuckolding dumb white men disgust me. I love romance stories. Stories of real love between a man and a woman are amazing. It doesn't matter what color they are. Personally I enjoy stories about black men and white women. Both single, both happy. Growing together against whatever obstacles trying to keep them apart. All this other crap is BULLSHIT! You people need to get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny

Many of the things you rail against here, and very similar to some of your stories, with the only difference being that yours are a watered down version. You still have the same unfeeling slut wives, and the same cowardly subservient husbands.

dyonysosdyonysosover 8 years ago
Loving wifes

Slrpuff you took the words right out of my mouth,About 80% of the storys on LW are not only pure BS but in some cases clearly impossible and not the least in a medical sense but it's allso against human nature,when i read storys about a woman comming home with cum running down her legs i can't but laugh at the uther ridicule of it

What gets the most under my skin is the way those mostly male authors write a story about a cheating wife but give her a male caracter,"honey it was only sex" and " i love you not him" are much more things a male would say,a woman reacts to sex with another man totally different,sex just for fun is not a female thing,she has to believe there are feelings involved and does not only has sex with her vagina but allso with her head and heart unlike men who mostly think with a different head

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EXACTLY !

I concur 100% with this ! I enjoy cheating wife stories where the husband has some balls ! BTB or at least some major action taken against both of the cheating parties. there can be reconcelliaton , but never at the expense of a man's pride ! there are always a few bumps in every road, but sinkholes should be driven around ! Then go find a smoother road to travel !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five Star!

To SP: Well played sir! I also liked the comment by anonymous "life is a bitch". There are too many racial stereotypes in LW. Thanks for challenging this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
From context

You can tell that most of the stories about wives violated by black men are all about misogynistic degradation. It should be no surprise that those who relish sexist debasement of women employ insulting racist stereotypes of black men as the vehicle for that humiliation.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitover 6 years ago
LMAO

I was reading some of your stories and I came across this old submission in Reviews and Essays. Some stuff is pretty far out there, but apparently, I think some of this shit is real out there. I'm with you though, most of those scenarios if I was the poor bastard, people would end up dead and I wouldn't care where I ended up after that.

hwolfskillhwolfskillover 6 years ago
Totally Agree

I totally agree. I was in The U.S. Air Force in Thailand and my second wife was my girlfriend while there. She told me that she would never cheat on me when we got married. I believe her and since I have never caught her been married 44 years. If I ever had, we would have been history! Like your stories, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THANK YOU

This was funnier than hell. I agree with it all. Thanks for the excellent humor. It's nice not to be pissed off at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Meh

I got about a third way through and started scrolling down to see how long how pages it was going to go on. Needless to say I gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Am 100% Behind You

I also grit my teeth when the husband (1) falls into alcohol, (2) deletes phone messages or texts or destroys evidence that could help him in a divorce, (3) doesn't think to use his phone to take pictures or video of his cheating wife and her lover, (4) decide that since his wife cheated, he can too. Why doesn't a cuckold ever wait until his wife and lover fall asleep, then handcuff and tie them to the bed and castrate the lover and give him a penectomy with a rusty knife. Then haul them out at 2 am and take them into the woods and bury them alive or sell them to a brothel owner in South America.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Yep

Stories that make you say WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yes

you are 200% right the cheaters should burn but the courts in real life reward them

darthdaxdarthdaxover 5 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!

DUDE!!!, you just read my fucking mind!!!!! Thats trippy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YOU ARE SO RIGHT

I AGREE WITH ALL YOU BROUGHT OUT! LOVE SEX, NOT WATCHING OR SHARING

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Agree

With all of your assessments.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous