All Comments on 'Husband's Anal Adventure Ch. 11'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awesome stories terrible writting... sorry....

DEAR GOD man.. I know you are writing either stream of consciousness or faded memory, but for the love of Zeus!... Their is not there.. get the story telling down man..... you are making the rest of the Male writers look like fools, because you cannot use the English language properly....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Brings back memories

Really got into this story. For about five years I was a woman's master and became her bitch. It was by my own choosing and I loved every day of it. It began shortly after our marriage when I insisted that she shave her pussy and stop wearing panties. She had a fantastic body. Any time we'd go out I'd have her to sit so that if her skirt was pulled up slightly her pussy could be seen. Many times a guy would send drinks to the table and then wander over. Generally, at that point I'd send my wife to the ladies room. If he was a decent looking guy I'd invite him to sit down. I'd explain that she was not available but I was working changing that shortly and if he'd give me his phone number I'd call him. Once I got her to fuck the first guy while I watched we both got turned on to threesomes. She knew that I had bi tendencies so when I began jacking off while watching her take the cock and started sucking the cum out of her pussy after they finished she wasn't surprised and encouraged me. As things progressed I became the one to get cocks for her. I'd find them, suck them off and if suitable I'd bring them to her.I encouraged the guys to tell her what a great cocksucker I was.As they fucked I jacked off right to the edge of cumming.Once they were finished I'd shoot my load in her pussy and they eat all the cum out of her. She loved it and began calling sum sucker, bitch, cock whore and lots of other things that got us both hot. Things proceeded to where not only was I eating the cum I began drinking her piss, which progressed to having the guys and her piss on me after they fucked. I was in heaven! We advanced to doing three or more guys at the same time, One in each of my holes and one in each of her holes. We both became nothing but cock Whores and still are to this day. In addition to being a cocksucking/fucking queer I'm also a piss freak.Any time she needs to piss I place my mouth on her and drink every drop. I love it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2344 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.