All Comments on 'Haunted Prey Ch. 17'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
lostprincesslostprincessabout 14 years ago
Thank God!!!

I am so happy that you didn't kill off Alauria!! When I first started reading I thought for sure that you did...I didn't want to continue. You are a remarkable writer, can't wait to hear what happens with the other brothers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
YaY i'M fIrSt!!

Loved it! I love all of them! I wonder who the next brother to get a story will be? . . Hmm. . And whats Rae's role in their future? Does it have anything to do with Liam? Lol anyway just wanted to say FANTASTIC WORK! I'll stick through all the next ones too. I'm so inlove with this series.

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingabout 14 years ago
Great Ending

I completely agree, about being glad that Alauria lived. You played with us a little bit, trying to make us believe that she was dead, but all's well that ends well. I also wonder if Raedyn has something to do with Liam. I'm sure that would be extra amusing to read, with Liam being the kind of character he is. Either way looking forward to the next part of this saga.

Kman4Kman4about 14 years ago
Excellent as Always

Another excellent story purefire. We all can't wait to see what happens next to this family!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
I'm still confused.

I feel like there should have been another chapter in between this and the previous. I understand that you were probably trying to create an air of mystery and to keep the readers guessing about Linsday's choice. I was just confused, though. There was all this talk about Alauria's blood not being enough and about her seeming different to Raedyn and how her mother would notice a change in her. What is this change? What was different about her before she did the binding ceremony and got Lindsay's powers? Why did she look different? Did someone give her extra blood to keep her alive/ help heal her? If so, who? I like the ending but I felt I couldn't enjoy it because I didn't understand some of the intricate details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

the way in which you kept us guessing who actually survived was amazing, we all knew whoever it was, was going to be in that body but not who.

obviously cant wait til the next story.

dont keep us waiting too long!! you can never post quick enough :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
can't wait for your next one

great job of setting up the next brother. i hope we will find out what happend between 16 and 17. don't leave us hanging

JazCullenJazCullenabout 14 years ago
In two minds...

I'm kinda feeling a little let down with this final chapter. I am very happy with the ultimate resolution and can understand why you wanted to keep us guessing just who survived but after the wonderful cliff hanger of the previous chapter it sort of fell a little bit flat for me. I still enjoyed it well enough but not as much as the rest of the story.

Are you lining Liam up to get the sister? I so can't wait for Liam's story and hope you do it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Done with series! Weak ending!

Well, I think I'm pretty done reading the series. Nothing can top the first one, next 2 series endings have been pretty disappointing. Good luck with your future writing.

HypechicHypechicabout 14 years ago
Nice Ending

But like one of the other readers commented, there seems to be a gap between Chapters 16 and 17. The story didn't quite flow into the ending...Not that I'm complaining about the ending..lol. I'm also getting the feeling that Raedyn and Liam are gonna have something in the future..that's bound to be veeery interesting.

JazCullenJazCullenabout 14 years ago
Just wanted to add..

Unlike a previous comment, I could never give up on the series. Love the boys too much for that and I'm a sucker for happy endings. Still wishing for Nadia to come back. It might never happen but I live in hope. The fact your stories bring out such different reactions in people only serve to show how skilled you are at sucking the reader in, whether we love or hate some of the terrible things you do to our boys :-)

So despite my slight disappointment with the last chapter and my still saddened heart at Nadia's demise, I will still be waiting patiently for the next instalment and hoping fervently that Liam's tale is coming soon. I have no idea why I like that bad tempered man so much but I just do LOL!

lil_miss_horndoglil_miss_horndogabout 14 years ago
this was good

i want to see liam or alexis paired up next... or the twins or even better euan... you kno what jujust keep writting like you do its great!

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 14 years ago
Looking forward to the next series

I'm glad they got their happy ending, but I'm wondering about some things. Why wouldn't Lindsay let Alauria go closer to Raedyn in the hospital? Raedyn said that Alauria seemed different. And why didn't Andrae and Nadia do a Chystla? Anyway, it's good to know that the twins are with Andrae so he doesn't have to be mourning alone. I'm excited for the next brother's story and can't wait to see who you choose. It seems that there's some speculation about Liam and Raedyn, but isn't she only 16? Though, I could picture Liam with someone like Raedyn instead of someone with a temper to match his. As always, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great series

loved these story lines, all the little twists you keep throwing in are fantastic. can't wait to read your ideas for the other brothers. might want to work on your editing, some random typos throughout, which hindered the flow of the story.

akchaysakchaysabout 14 years ago
Hey i keep getting withdrawals...

Hey i keep getting withdrawals...U promised us that there would a IV installment but so far none has been posted...Pls do complete this story...a hell lot of time has passed....eagerly waiting !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderful

I work a high stress job and its nice to come home drink a glass of wine and read a chapter of your works.

thank you!

carolyn1998carolyn1998about 14 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

Truly a wonderful story. I can not wait until IV installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow!

That was beautiful! .. im so glad this turned out well.. and Im still waiting for nadia to come back... ur an amazing writer but i still havnt forgiven u for murdering my favorite character in cold blood!!.. say what u want.. shes coming back!!!! :D

aDayDreamBelieveraDayDreamBelieveralmost 14 years ago
brilliant job

this is fantastic writing, you have a gift for weaving together different threads of the story.

I really hope you deal with Liam next, he's so volatile I dread to think what kind of woman could handle him but I think it'd make for an interesting story.

Can't wait for the next installment, love your work!

LolaLady925LolaLady925almost 14 years ago
IV INSTALLMENT!!!

I agree with having Liam be the next to fall in love. I really want to see the girl who tames the beast, or maybe she rallies him?? Waiting anxiously....

IttyBitty1IttyBitty1almost 14 years ago
LOVE IT

Ok, I don't care what anyone says -- KEEP WRITING!!! This is a great series and I'm completely addicted :) Yes there was a gap between the chapters but it didn't detract from the series or the ending in my opinion. I loved reading it and I'm impatient for the next chapter **hoping for Liam**

Please keep writing!!

AlistevAlistevalmost 14 years ago
Love the whole series

Just finished the series over the last few days and have really enjoyed it. I can see the guys being the focus but it would be interesting to see how the ladies powers grow and how the whole family deal with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"I'll be back with installment IV soon."

I'd like that more if "soon" were "yesterday, if not sooner". Having said that, I recognise that R/L gets in the way of things like this!

hotkittie33hotkittie33almost 14 years ago
Wonderful!!!

This story was absolutely wonderful. I love it, I love it, I love it. You are a very talented writer and I hope you continue. Amazing, absolutely amazing. I loved it.

MissWizzMissWizzalmost 14 years ago
can't get enough

Love this series!

I really liked this story and loved how you keep sneaking up on the reader with twists and turns.

I have to admit, that although I did realize that Raife was possessing Alauria, I was hoping for something different. Maybe her being accidentally pregnant or something, would have been funny. But I liked how you spun this.

The Series is seriously addictive. I was almost ready to quit when you first killed Nadia, but was willing to give you the benefit of reincarnating her soul to meet Drae somewhere along the way of theses stories.

And please tell me that Liam will eventually end up with Raedyn... it would only serve him right, and maybe she will soften him up a bit. And you did hint that she will be important in the future.

And why haven't Charisma and Jameson done this soul-binding thing?

Anxiously awaiting part IV!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
exciting and a great read

you trapped my attention with the way you write and the way you portray every single one of the brothers. i hope to read more of your works soon and yes i hope u find a way to bring a certain woman named nadia *nudges* back :P

katgoddesskatgoddessalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

I loved the whole series. I hope you will continue to write about these amazing brothers and that they all manage to find love.

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
awesome work!

Love ur stories! keep going!

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
My only complaint....

Is your editing. Please fix it up. You'r stories are truly entertaining and I hope to see you grow as a great writer, but you need to take the time to have someone edit the stories. Can't wait for the next installment good luck and yeah I have to say it, hope you bring back Nadia!

EdwarusEdwarusover 13 years ago
great

I like how this series has evolved from being about a girl looking into an organization that killed her family and now its about the brethren and how one after another finds their mate just to nearly lose them and makes them realize the depth of their love to their mate. One thing I don't like about it is that Nadia is dead and D is in like constant despair but i see how you also shifted the focus completely away from them and it sort of a good bad thing to get in more perspectives but pretty harsh way to end their. Also why didn't Jameson and Charisma preform a Chystla like Lindsay and Alauria?? But i like your series although all the tragedy with Nadia and D almost turned me off of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Purefire

Your style reminds me of both JazCullen (my personal favorite) and Elianna (just as loved by me). I enjoyed reading all your stories very much and hope for a continuation very soon. Perhaps Raedyn and Liam are the next one to find together?

Of course I still hope that Nadia and D. come together again.... Think about it.

Thanks for exciting reading so far with many surprising turns.

KeertanaKeertanaover 13 years ago
Excellent work!

Its beautiful that most of the brothers are findinf their loved ones and settling down in their own way. I would still like to read Nadia coming back to life. Hope her demise is part of the so called test that was set for her and Andre, so that they can start their family.

manyeydhydrafanmanyeydhydrafanover 13 years ago
dark side

i was hoping for a dark ending like aulaira would hiss victory after they were bonded and it would turn out that she was really rachel

lvlouhlvlouhalmost 13 years ago
yes!

I was almost scare to read the ending,thinking it would be a sad one.

Like alauria dying and Rachel living.

I'm glad it didn't! =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
gut wrenching!

amazing stories! I was hurting just thinking that he may have let her go, but thank god! U did still have me going til the very end though! Please please tell me Nadia comes back soon, i just keep feeling for D, he needs her back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

you have proved once again the reason to read your stories and i am bundle of nerves us to the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nadia should be back

amazing stories! I was hurting just thinking that he may have let her go, but thank god! U did still have me going til the very end though! Please please tell me Nadia comes back soon, i just keep feeling for D, he needs her back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I am just finding you on this site and I love your stories, but I, like everyone else, am FURIOUS that you killed N. WHY?! UGH! You created such a vibrant, beautiful character and then murdered her off, that demon needs his woman back, and I think it's about time that he got her back. He's suffering, and that eternal sleep isn't as good as having your loved one with you. Please bring her back. All of these gorgeous men, need their counterparts. Thank you for writing this amazing story, thank you for sharing them with us, and thank you for allowing us to glimpse your creative genius. But seriously, bring N back though, ok? And please keep us updated so that we will know once you have ebooks, I would surely buy them.

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
OK!!!!

I hope that we get to meet Giles and that D comes back soon. Liam needs to get a shock to his system...LOL

hellokitty1hellokitty1over 11 years ago
Awesome

You are an amazingly awesome writer! At the start of this chapter I was prepared to never read another one of your stories bc I thought you killed off Alauria too. That being said, you didnt have to drag the conclusion out leaving us guessing till the very end. But I'm glad you did.

Now BRING BACK NADIA!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous