All Comments on 'DEV for Men: Lap Dance'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
CuchulainCuchulainabout 14 years ago
Vivid and exciting!

Thanks for this! Very much enjoyed the images and sensations as the narratrix (if that's a word) put me under her spell. It was very real.

NaughtyPleasureNaughtyPleasureabout 14 years ago

I'm not a man, however, I've got to give you a high-five! You scored on this one girly...excellent job! This is seduction at it's finest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Thanks for this. I loved the first DEV for Men, though I never did achieve hands-free orgasm the great visualization got me off many times.

NotShyGuyNotShyGuyabout 14 years ago
Incredible

Thanks for the great upload. Please tell me that you'll be doing more of these for men. Your work is always top quality.

NotShyGuyNotShyGuyabout 14 years ago
Just so other people know

There's a much better quality recording of this on smotp's website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing!

Wow! That was fabulous. Extremely relaxing and so sexy that I kept getting the chills throughout the visualization. Great work and I wish there was one of these for a woman as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow, so hot

That was incredible, really deserved a 10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mind blowing

And I don't use the term lightly. I haven't had an experience like that before. And I haven't cum like that in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot

so good. needs to be so many more for men. maybe some taboo ones

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

so amazing, i would pay good money for another one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

10!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
not working

the audio is not working...can you upload it again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
scary

scary...but hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG

I wish that I could describe that experience, but I truly am speechless. Damn, that was hot!

wildcat_0_7wildcat_0_7about 12 years ago
Awesome

That was awesome. I felt like I was there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You're on the right track..

Your work could help achieve Nirvana to those who are ready. We love your voice..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That was hot and I'm a girl.

I orgasmed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Good

That was good. Although I got a lot more from the count downs and not much from the visualizations in between.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
waste of time for me

I am unable to imagine the sensations she's describing, certainly not at that pace. It didn't help that she was somewhat vague. a warm wave? how warm and how fast?

This felt even more impersonal than porn. at least normal porn is precise. you see two (or more, or if masturbation less) people touching each other. you can see exactly how hard or fast they're going.

This is just frustrating. It's supposed to feel interactive but it's just the opposite. I keep wondering exactly what I am supposed to be feeling and instead of answering me she just ignores me and keeps on talking.

Clearly this works for some people. Just as clearly it doesn't work for me.

I'll stick with manual manipulation and porn and erotica that says exactly what's happening and let my hand and body figure out the sensation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
decent

The countdowns were amazing but everything else cooled me off too much for it to work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just wow

Just wow. Amazing! Need to check out more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's broken

after 14 minutes it starts from the beginning :((

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

It worked really well, but I was masturbating while listening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for your postings!

SMOTP; great to see you're still posting (your most recent just in the last week or so). I had never responded to a posteing with feedback, but thought I would; if only to add to the clamouring male voices, begging for more.

My responses? Strong, with delicious hands-free orgasms to both of your straight, male-listener offerings. Very impressive. Lap-dance is a nicer recording, overall - a better setting/progression/script, but - hell - both efffective. That said, I've always been fairly responsive to erotic DEV/hypnosis recordings.

Any consideration for further male-oriented recordings? Still seeking a female voice to use? I may be able to come up with one... - though I'd have thought any/al of the regular female posters (kitten, AJ, angeloftemptation) would be likely to be keen performers for your sort of art.

Regards

Lit Rogue

amos_69@hotmail.com

smotpsmotpover 8 years agoAuthor
Sexy voices apply here...

I have opened auditions for new voices, male and female, straight and queer to record DEV(c) experiences from our unique scripts. (We pay!)

Interested parties please go to my website for more info, address on my profile bio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Her voice and visual descriptions are exquisite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lust

Teija sisko ja minä nussimme hypnoosissa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Annoyed!

Found it long and tedious. Got hard at one point but soon lost interest toward the end. Maybe because I'm very cold blooded? More likely that I do not believe a woman would do that with me, it's just to hard to visualize!

smotpsmotpover 3 years agoAuthor
For some a breeze can be refreshing, for others it is chilly...

...but it is the same breeze.

Imagination is a powerful aphrodisiac, without it everything is dull and boring.

SugartitsTattooSugartitsTattooover 3 years ago

Yowza... So i think you're gonna have to marry me then. I really don't see another way. I tried every other possiblity, but it's... It's just that....we'll that you're so....so.... Whew, wow. You're so... C Anyaay, So does June/july-ish work for you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice. A perfect follow up to the DEV blowjob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
723 Followers
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES