All Comments on 'My First Facefucking'

by John Hamilton

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

I know how you feel about sucking cocks with no reciprocation. I am the same way and loved getting my face fucked. I do not feel like I am a sub because I get my pleasure from pleasing the man I am sucking off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed reading that!

I have the same fantasy to get facefucked and have yet to experience it. I think about it a lot. I've never actually been with a man, but think about it quite a bit and have the fantasy of getting facefucked like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Still very hungry in west Mass.

I have wanted to be face fucked for several years, and while I get the occasional opportunity to do some rim to slit work, I have never been really pumped in the throat by any man. (A few ladies have been pleasurable) It is very frustrating, and the longer it takes, the worse my appetite becomes. So darned difficult to get and give what almost every guy wants!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'd like to be the cock

doing the facefucking. Hard to find a woman into that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Me

Pound my girlyboy mouth and cum in my mouth. Gag me and degrade me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Facefucked good

Man sounds like fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Orally bi guy

I'm still married but have discovered the joy of taking another man's cock deep into my mouth myself and have had the pleasure of sucking 10 or so loads from hard cocks since my first experiment with it about 5 years ago and I have only had two of them really use my mouth or hold my head and either thrust into my mouth as they held my head still or move my mouth up and down their shaft as they hold themselves still until I get my nice hot sweet creamy reward from them either on my face or in my mouth to swallow so I understand completely and really enjoyed you sharing what a glorious experience it is and I wish more women would learn to Revel in this activity rather than find it somehow degrading and make so many men look to other men for enjoying this very thing that is so simple and so rewarding for all parties involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story, I have yet to find that guy. I want to surrender and have my face fucked. I have asked to fo it, but no one has stepped up. I have face fucked a few guys myself. I love to take control, but soon realize that the mouth has control. Keep the storied coming.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Loved it

I have only been face fucked one time and the guy apologized after he came and said he wasn't usually that rough but he got carried away. I said it was OK and it was kind of a turn on for me. When I am sucking a cock my main pleasure is making the man feel good so whatever turns him on most is what I want to do. My pleasure comes when he cums in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just last night i was lucky to have my husband fuck my throat with his long, vieny, thick cock. After sucking him to get him hard, he began long stroking my mouth and throat. I was sitting on the floor with my back against the bed, mouth wide open taking his cock like the slut I am. Before long he was pounding my face, working his big cock in and out of my throat as both of us listened to the sound of his dickhead forcing its way into my esophagus. The harder and faster he fucked my throat, the better it was. I was in heaven, cocksucucking-throatfucking heaven. As usual, he shot his load deep down my throat. The best thing is we will do this again tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. John's a good writer.

I love throat fucking my submissive. I get off holding her (his) head and making them take it as I thrust deep into their throat. Feeling the throat contract around my ever stiffening cock is AMAZING! It's messy, slick, tight and really fun. Reading how much the recipient enjoys it turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, and very realistic. That's exactly how I treat my submissives and how they react to the rough throat fucking and cock slapping. This guy really did this. I love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A guy fucked my mouth while I was sitting on the toilet in the men's room. I was fully dressed and a great slut. Cock felt so good and his load was yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wished he’d cum in his mouth or MINE lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I've only had sex with two guys, the way they wanted it, but I liked satisfying them. My first (19) was with a college buddy, it was always me giving him a bj when his girlfriend wasn't round. It was never a face-fucking and he never even touched my cock. My current, is an older married guy, I suck him until he's hard and then he fucks me, we've done a lot of positions, but not very often. I enjoy him very much.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

very good story! I dream everyday of being treated the same way. face fucked, slapped in the face with a hard cock, face fucked some more and then getting my face covered with cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love cock in my throat. It really turns me on the lie with my head on the end of the bed and have him mount my face until he cums in my throat, after a lot of slapping and name calling!

NicebiguyNicebiguyabout 2 months ago

My 1st male lover used to face fuck me when we 69ed with him on top. I loved choking and gagging while he laughed and his musky balls bounced off my nose when he bottomed out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous