All Comments on 'Bet in Branson - Aftermath'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story!

This was the best story you've written so far! Great dialog with a good, slow build-up to the action and most importantly, you got it right about how men process sex. Men are more visual than women and your description of Eddie describing what he needed to see was perfect...Great job there for sure. Great detail on the sex action...I felt like I was looking over Eddie's shoulder...My erection was as hard as your description of his!...Don't let the negative comments get to you...Probably some guy with a small dick...Or some gal who's never had a big one! ;>0

smoothboismoothboiabout 14 years ago
I love promiscuous women (and men)

I would have no problem with a slut girlfriend or wife just like this. I'm naturally submissive and enjoy the humiliation of a real man using my girlfriend. Being a cuck like Eddie would be just fine with me, though I'd prefer M/m sex to be involved. Besides, if Judy's cunt is too stretched out by all the big cocks she's going to fuck, she can always offer Eddie her asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot as hell

keep writing and keep me hard,each stroke makes me want more off you xxxxx R ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I hope he enjoys his new life.

He'll have a long time to watch as his wife falls in love with another man...one who can satisfy her desire for sex and belonging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent story

I always luv the woman's point of view in telling an erotic story, especially 1 that is about a married woman and another man how is superior in some way to the hubby,

gasmuse77gasmuse77over 13 years ago
Supra Erotic

Poignant, sensual, open-minded -- all those attributes equally apply to storyline, plot twist and characters...once again very well done!

Would you please consider being either an (mine) editor or interjecting this experiential background into future sequels to first posting? Clarifying what got "Jill" from there to here in a far too rushed sequel definitely needs your expertise!

oldguyfloldguyflover 13 years ago
Very good

Great story. You touch the feelings. It is a great rush to experience this.

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
how do I score this a -5?

I would give it a 1 buts that is way to much.

There is nothing redeeming or good about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree with "Deadone" 100% !!! Absolutely worthless.

I also noted that there are some commenters that actually LIKED this crap. Perhaps because it is close to their sick little mind?? (e.g. gasmuse) It seems this person is using words he doe's not understand.

chilloutchilloutabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Great job getting to the emotions of both people.

SirDuctionSirDuctionover 12 years ago
EROTICA IN THE RAW

Dear Lynn, this is sex in the raw, exotic and tantalising. If those who criticise can't get a hard on reading this they have an erection problem and need to get help. There will be lots of spunk on keyboards reading your excellent work.

SirDuction

kharrismakharrismaover 12 years ago
Mind-reading?

Thanks, LynnGKS!! It's like you read my mind, and wrote down everything I've ever fantasized about wife-watching! Gotta go now... something's come up....

krafttykrafttyalmost 12 years ago
part 2

part 3 please!!!! thanks again for the great story! paull

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
4 stars

well written.

i enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5 stars

more with randy husband not home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good reading

But what is she going to do when Randy not around anymore? Maybe she should just leave Eddie and move in with Randy, maybe Randy's wife won't mind, you think?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Disrespect

The story is 5* HOT. OK. Great (believable) dialogue, which carries a lot of the tale! My only quibble is with Sweetie's decision...NO, not her (their) choice to use the Randy Bull (suspect his name was deliberate!), what was disrespectful was her not interceding (at the risk of losing Randy...yeah, sure!) when her Bull started insisting on dominating her Hubby! Sweetie should make a quick statement, like "Much as I enjoyed getting fucked by you, Randy, and am looking forward to fucking you now and in the future - if you try one more time to humiliate the man I love, and who you call 'friend,' then this evening is over and there will never be ANY more evenings, even with all our friends!" Yeah, I know she wanted to hear Hubby do that as much as Randy delighted in rubbing it in. She should have recognized, however, that it would change her husband and their marriage in a manner that would be devastating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely written

Delightful. The thing I look for in Literotica stories (and get only rarely) is a believable narrative of the protagonists' emotions and their dialog---the actual mechanics of the fuck is so much less important. To me (who enjoys the fantasy of my wife fucking other men) this was all very plausible, with a "natural" evolution from the compulsion of the lost bet, through the beautiful, loving, connected conversation between Lynn and Eddie, to the actual seduction of Randy. If I could suggest one change, it would be to lighten up on the humiliation of Eddie by Randy...make him less of a jerk, so that Lynn's attraction to him might become more plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 1/2 *s

I have just read the comment submitted on Sep 15 2013: i know i did not write it but every sentence reflects how i feel.

i love Lynn's stories because it has been my fantasy that another man fucks my wife with my knowledge and full consent. I encouraged her to find a lover, told her i would not stop loving her but might love her even more. i usued to buy her nice underwear, & at a point in time she told me, "i know why you are buying me pants and bras, it's so i could have an affair". Guys were hitting on her left, right & centre & i wanted so badly to have my wife touched, & hopefully fucked too, by another man.

That's as close as i got to be a voyeur husband. those close calls, however, meant a lot to me, i was aroused & happy: they were the 2nd best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it Lyn 5*

another superbly written story . wondered where u would take this one.

magical writing skills evident again .. delightful, entertaining fiction.

note to self . remember to breath when reading lyns work.

note to haters&flamers

want a good story read lyns work

want to dictate some dialogue .. get a secretary :)

xxxxhugsxxxx

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just a little big point....

Just a little big point...This is a dangerous game....If she looses the respect for her husband, then the marriage ends....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Intelligent storyline. Masterfully executed. Muti-layered. It has both literary qualities but is a perfect jack-off fantasy! I rated it 5*

When people say 'To each his own' that covers those of us who absolutely LOVE when other men hit on their wife. If they ask her out we are beyond happy! If we know (or see) he was touching her body, we are ecstatic. Those of us who can watch the rest think they died and went to Heaven!

For years my wife & i worked for a company that organized business & private events. Participants at the events (seminars, simposiums, AGMs...) did not know (& wouldn't care anyway) that her husband was around. I HAD A LOT OF OPPORTUNITIES TO LEARN THAT MANY OTHER GUYS FANCIED MY WIFE. I had a kick out of that. Period. I was proud of her. I shared the feeling with my wife.

The owner, a man in his 30s, was hardly trying to hide he had hots for my wife. For events outside the city she was on the roster & i was not. I was getting a kick out of that too but the excitement was mixed with feeling of guilt. I was ashamed of myself but could not suppress my voyeur impulses. I never admitted any of that to my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A truly erotic story. Well wtitten. (* * * *)

Wife & husband are totally sincere with each other.

Their love for one another and their marriage are not in dire straights, they are "evolving"...

They are perfect for each other.

They did cross the Rubicon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Barf gag puke -1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gee Lynn....

I can't imagine a wife claiming to love her husband so completely humiliating him.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

I have never understood why people like this cuckold shit, the author certainly has a gift for writing about despicable people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

This is one of the greatest stories ever. What is wrong with fools who hate cuckoldry and have to bitch about when they read it? In addition to their general stupidity not to realize what they're about to read, they are ignorant about literature if they only like reading it to stroke their own egos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of the worst

Events in any man's life... Followed only by the raking over the coals he'll get in the divorce. But getting rid of a whore will make him feel somewhat better.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Great follow through!

Just like golf and baseball, ya need a smooth follow through, and this is it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

so sad just a wimp and whore story.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

"I would rather watch Randy fuck you than fuck you myself!"

That line is where I stopped reading. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well now I'm finished. Yup so long, outta here. Don't like/read cuckold tales or authors that write 'em. LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous