All Comments on 'Cougar Hunting'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Get the details right...

"At six foot four and a solid two sixty five Damian was used to being a lot of things." If you are going to give physical details, get them right. When you don't, you spoil the entire story. At 6' 4", 265 pounds is not solid, it's about 60 pounds overweight. To be solid, you need to either reduce him to 205 pounds or stretch him to 7' 3"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
idiot

Ignore the previous poster. He's obviously never seen the weights of ANY athlete. 6'4" and 265 is an absolute beast. A body builder. Muscle on top of muscle. A little unrealistic? Yeah. But not nearly impossible. This guys and idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not an idiot

The first poster is right. 6' 4" and 265 pounds gives a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 32.3 where anything above 30 is defined as obese. Also a comparison of athletes just confirms he is correct.

Juan del Potro (Tennis) 6' 6" 182 pounds

Peyton Manning (American football) 6' 5" 230 pounds

Kobe Bryant (Basketball) 6' 6" 205 pounds

Lawrence Dallaglio (Rugby) 6' 3" 240 pounds

It's quite obvious who the idiot is here.

Sean RenaudSean Renaudabout 14 years agoAuthor
Funny

Brock Lesnar is 6'3" and 265.

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Hope more chapters follow soon. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1351 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

story TAGS