All Comments on 'Cassie'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGabout 14 years ago
Hot story

Great job with a hot fantasy. Loved the descriptions of the girl, easy to get a visual.

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheabout 14 years ago
It's official...

My favorite gapster7 story? It's always "the one I just finished reading". Especially today. Hats off, sir (or, you know, whatever else...).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More Please

I would love to see this story continue. Excellent work.

JulesTJulesTabout 14 years ago
I've been to Barnes & Noble

and it never happened to me. Sigh!

Another great one of an erotic explosion. But this one cries out for Chapter 2. Please Mr Gapster.....

save_the_animals_jbsave_the_animals_jbabout 14 years ago
Wow!!

So great, I could picture everything...so fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome

You are such a gifted writer and contribute so much to the mature category. I like your teasing build up and the erotic narration. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
5 stars to you.

Fantastic writing - loved the build up and ohh the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!

You have the whole package, nice build-up, excellent grammar and spelling ... and hot .. hot .. hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wish I had a Niece!

Wow - what a Story! Maybe one day I will have a niece I can eat!

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxalmost 13 years ago
wonderful story!!

Very well done, great character development, great scenes, great dialog, very easy to read. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic development

Loved the characters and how it took time to develop into a realistic scenario. Will be back to read more of your work :-)

roxygrrlroxygrrlabout 12 years ago
Great Story!

You sir have an amazing talent. This is easily one of the best well written stories I have read on Literotica. Thanks for the e-mail you sent me suggesting I check out your collection of stories. I'm looking forward to reading chapter 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh God

What a fucking good story, I am sitting here with a hard on just thinking about those two fucking all night. I wish I was Ted.

Lee2012Lee2012over 11 years ago
Totally Erotic

I love when a woman "makes love" to the camera. It shows her sensuality like she has never seen in herself. Like a forbidden thought of others watching other than her lover....the camera.

Love the story and waiting for more.

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
learn some proper vocabulary, please.

"bemused" means "confused", not "amused".

A finger has multiple joints, not digits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cassie

In my younger years, I had the privilege of being married to a beautiful woman very much like the one here. She had legs to die for, & she gave me the best present any man could get from an ex wife. She met me for my birthday , we had a very nice lunch, took me back to her apt. & a few minutes later she

had changed into the most beautiful black lingerie,

VERY sheer black stockings with garters. Her lingerie was all French lace and silk . OMG I DAMN near shot all over the short " little black dress " she was wearing. Like your story I was into photography and she put on a special show for me to photograph. Afterwards she gave me an excellent B J and I returned the favor after which we had several hours of the hottest fucking I have ever experienced . Even today and that was almost 30 yrs ago , I STILL get a HUGH hard on when I allow my mind to remember . So Cassie my love where ever you are, JUST remember that I will NEVER forget that day . I STILL & ALWAY' s will LOVE YOU like no other.

MerlynemrysMerlynemrysover 9 years ago
One of the best

This should be scored as a ten. Five doesn't even begin to do it justice. As a New York city person the setting felt comfortable and familiar. The city is filled with Cassie's; beautiful and challenging young women looking for adventure and challenge. Gapster has beautifully captured the give and take of a slow, mutual seduction. The hardest part of such a moment or relationship, for me, was always how it ends. If one is really lucky and smart and has one's head screwed on tight, one will dance at Cassie's wedding and be her friend for the rest of one's life and Godfather to her first child. Love takes many forms and pathways.

Thanks, thanks for a great story and I can't wait to read the second part.

Barry

Sent from my iPad

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Great Piece Of Storytelling*****

Hot story with great sex. Very entertaining read.Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
10 stars, Thank you.

Cassie sounds so hot, and they are so great together.

Perhaps Cassie could get together with some of her yoga class?

BigWhisky13BigWhisky13about 3 years ago

I've re-read this story multiple times, solely for this paragraph:

--

"Teddy," Cassie said in a low sultry voice, just above a whisper. "There are three things you should know about me. First, I am really attracted to you. I always have been, but tonight sealed the deal. I want you, Teddy, and judging from that lovely bulge in your jeans, the feeling is mutual. Second, I am horny as hell tonight, not unusual for me, but more so than usual. If you stay you may find out what that means. And third, I love cock. I love it, Teddy," she said in a seething whisper. "Cock," she repeated, enunciating so it sounded like a dirty, filthy two syllable word.

--

That is the hottest thing I've ever read.

NakedRoyNakedRoyover 2 years ago

This was one of the hottest stories I have EVER read. It is made even hotter by the fact that the description of Cassie sounds very much like the lovely daughter of my long-time best friend. Wow, I will be re-reading this story while looking at pictures of Jennifer. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I left a note on another story, commenting on a need for a sixth star, and that you touched on three of my own 'buttons'. I still need that sixth star! - but will share that in grad school I discovered my girlfriend had an absolute kink about naughty sex while on the phone with her 'Daddy' (I know, I know!) She is today the Associate Director (career staff) of one of our federal agencies, but if I ever see her in the news, I cannot help but remember her climaxing while on the phone with Daddy, due to my tongue buried in her ass! Thank you for stirring memories!

ironworksironworks8 months ago

I thought the scene was set with style and realism. Him seeing her ass twitch and being provoked by it rang true. This is the second I have read by the author and it flowed so nicely for me into erotic passion and raw sex.

Showing more and more of her thighs till the darkness at the apex of her long legs hinted at black panty or perhaps even pussy caught my imagination. So enjoyed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous