All Comments on 'Fuck My Mouth Please'

by NaughtyPleasure

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TonyZeeTonyZeeabout 14 years ago
I'm sweating...

Hey, that was extremely hot. But then, I'm a real sucker when it comes to dirty talk. (There's just not damn enough of it, in my opinion.) And in addition to the stimulating dialog, wonderfully written overall.

NaughtyPleasureNaughtyPleasureabout 14 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much TonyZee! Appreciate your kind words and am in agreeance with you about Dirty talk. There definitely isn't enough of it! It's a shame as it can help to enhance and escualte one's Naughty desires. You're very right! Thanks for your time and my best to you...

NaughtyPleasureNaughtyPleasureabout 14 years agoAuthor

For all of you who comment in public and private please accept my heartfelt thanks and smiles. I love each and every comment and am happy to have pleased and shared some pleasure with you all. Thanks for your time and your generous comments. Hugs and loves to all~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot and Dirrrty!

I loved your cyber-story with all its dirty talk! I agree with the other comment, more stories could benefit from a hot dialogue between the two (or more) consenting parties. Keep up the great writing and more please! RCG

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Video lCall

I've never had phone sex before but this is how I visualize it to be. Hot, fun, and heavy. You did a fucking good job on this story. More!

t

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
YUMMMMY!

Trust me! It is a lot better when it really happens! There is nothing better than feeling big hard cock slide back and forth between my tight lips and filing my hungry mouth with a big load of thick, creamy cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
God Sucks Cock And Swallows

God sucks cock and swallows everyday of the year, after he gets fucked very hard up the ass. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Satan fucked God up the ass

Satan fucked God up the ass and then he put it in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago
God take that cock out of your mouth already.

God take that cock out of your mouth already so that many of us good innocent people don't have to suffer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous