All Comments on 'Island Love'

by Jamie_in_dresses

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
IlbfitaIlbfitaabout 14 years ago
Well done

This is a great story and you have written it very well. If only we all could have met someone like that for our first time!

Do write some more.

PoissonSurLaLunePoissonSurLaLuneabout 14 years ago
Well done!

I really liked the piece. The narrator is very relatable, with a good balance between sex and background. My one complaint is that the writing lacked a certain immediacy which is my preferred flavor of pornstory ("He was considerably taller than me and his moustache again raided my senses as we kissed, asserting his masculinity" is all well and good as exposition, but as a reader I crave to feel him assertng it rather than be told that he is doing so), but given the subject matter and the fact that my tastes aren't universal that's more than forgiveable. Just voted it a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This was a nice story to read, would love to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

What can i say but great and hot story,wishing it was me being suduced mmmmmm..

sheFloatssheFloatsabout 11 years ago
Love it..

Great story, love the seduction and submissive elements...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent story

This is definitely positive feedback to your story. It reminds me of when I was first seduced by a much older man. He was in his late 50's and I was 31. It happened a lot like in your story but it wasn't in Australia. We met on a beach and he invited me back to his house. I previously had fantasies about men but had never acted on these secret desires. However, I felt really drawn to him as he was not only attractive but his body turned me on. That's when I knew I really wanted to have sex with men. Needless to say, we spent the entire weekend together. We made out for long periods of time, we sucked each other's cocks and he fucked me long and hard. Now, I'm a faggot bottom who wants only gay sex - especially with hot sexy older men.

I can't wait to read other stories of yours. This was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Seduction

This story is about 2 younger guys. I was about 15 or 16 and this younger guy about 14 and I were laying about in the grass on his side lawn. He had set up a tent under some trees and he said come in and see the inside. This kid had surely had some experience by an older guy because he was very convincing. We were laying there and he slowly started to rub his crotch and reached over and rubbed mine. I was a virgin and of course being so young and horny I did not resist. He asked me if I ever got fucked in the rear and of course I said no. He said do you want to try it I said I guess so. He went in the house and came out with a bottle of lotion for lub and I said I never did that before and he sail I could go first. He laid on his stomach and I got over him and greased up my cock. I kneeled between his legs and lowered my cock down into his young butt. It was tight and him loving it ,after a few minutes I was getting flutters in my groin and I said I was going to come. He said you better not so I shot without telling him. Then it was his time to do me and he kneeled between my legs and lowered into my ass. I jumped up and said it hurt and he said relax and it would get better. We tried it again and that time I could do it. We fucked 3 or 4 times that summer after that and then our interest went to something elso and we did not hang out together anymore. I was convinced this kid had gotten his cherry popped by some older guy since he knew what he was doing. I since have done it a lot and now I am the expert.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good story

i'm going to just leave it at part 1

feraltexferaltexover 7 years ago
Memories

It must be our being English I was 17 when a similar thing happend to me on the beach at Nth Cotaslo in WA, He was about 45 and broke me in ever so gently like

you but we went back to his flat on the beach front. It was wonderfully sexy and I whish Id meet him again ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I too was seduced, but by a man who was 3 years younger than me and I was 48 at the time. I had accentally gone into a gay bar. Without going into detail, a guy picked me up and I filled him to his home. When we got into his house, he hugged me and kissed me. For some reason, I returned his kiss. He excused himself to go to the bathroom. When he returned, he was naked. His cock was hard and about 71/2. Inches long(bigger than my 6 inches). He asked if I wanted him to suck my cock and I said YES. He suggested i get naked like him so I stripped. He then gave me the best blow job I had ever had. He then sat next to me and began stroking his cock. Something in my mind told me to put my hand on his cock. And it was very exciting. I couldn't take my eyes off his cock while I was stroking him. Then I saw pre cum on the tip of his cock. It just seemed natural to kiss his cock then I took him into my mouth. It was like a jolt of electricity when I felt his hard cock in my mouth. After a while I felt him tense then felt him. Cum in my mouth. I knew then that I was a cum loving cock sucker.. He asked if I liked it and if I thought I would suck more cocks. I just said i hope so. He asked if I wanted to suck more that night and I said yes. He got hold of some of his friends and I ended up sucking 5 cocks that night. To this day, I love cum--------the texture, the aroma, and of course the taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Omg I was so hard reading this , I just wanked twice ( unusually my cock didn't deflate after cumming , so I carried on stroking )

robin48robin48about 5 years ago
Lovely

Nice story of youth and pleasure.

mmmichaelmmmmmmichaelmmm3 months ago

Ah the regrets of our youth. Mine was my first and only time and I didn't let him cum in me. Have regretted it every day since. Lovely story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous