All Comments on 'Gym Muscle War'

by BigTimmy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
He's Backkkkkkkkkk!!!

Nice to see you have returned to writing your Big Timmy series, sir. I have been a fan of your site and stories for years. I hope that like georgetasker you will continue to give us more stories to come.

Thanks;)

jrwildcat6jrwildcat6about 14 years ago
Reply to Biology Failure

You say this author is stupid however it is you who apparently does not know the difference between creative writing as you put it fantasy and reality. This is a work of FICTION (get a dictionary and look it up sometime) and the story done not have to follow reality. That's the beauty of fiction even erotic fiction. If you want realism go find a copy of the Wall Street Journal!

rguernsrguernsalmost 14 years ago
What Comeback!

Thanks for giving us a new installment of Big Timmy! Hope we get to see more soon.

clinton09clinton09over 13 years ago
Strong story!

This story was relatively simple and straight forward. As we project ourselves into the lead character(protagonist), this author made the strongest (literally) one conceivable without entering the absurd cartoonish characteristics of fantasy or satire. This story relates the absolute zenith to which machismo revenge and victory can go. It borders on the superman myth, but is just realistic enough so that we can relate and project ourselves into the considerably nice events for our hero. For those of us who daydream, this was a dream, in writing. Thanks for one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

so glad to see another installment of bigtimmy's adventures, i wish you would post more often as yours are some of the best stories ever seen on this site!

The story was excellent as usual, however a few things i would of liked to have seen, being that the story was called 'gym muscle war' i was hoping for a little more emphasis on muscle, i love to hear about that 16 inch cock getting worshipped by babes as much as anyone, but some more muscle worship would of been great to really compare how much bigger he was to the other guys and some more of him showing off his incredible strength!

also when i first heard the word 'war' i was hoping for timmy to finally meet his match or maybe even someone superior to him, that would of been so hot, to see the tables turned on timmy at last and to meet a muscle stud who was actually better than him in every way, or even meeting a female bodybuilder who was insanely strong and ripped but timmy was bigger and ending up dominating, what do you think?

chifan7536chifan7536about 13 years ago
Another Great Story

Thanks so much for another really terrific story. Please continue to write more big Big Timmy adventures. I just Luv all of them. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

Very nice work, I liked it a lot. My only problem was the cheating. Cheating wives/girlfriends is really a big turn off for me, but other than that it was good.

BigTimmyBigTimmyalmost 13 years agoAuthor
For more hot stories and pics

Visit www.epiclust.blogspot.com for more hot stories and the original "my life as a teenage stud" series. Tim

studfarm57studfarm57about 9 years ago
Silliest story i've read on this site

This was totally ridiculous, and so fun to read. Shows what happens when you take the cliches to extremes. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It's a stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Of course it's a stupid story

but I get off on it! Just be nice to know if the guys were hubbies or boyfriends. Can't be both.

BooblingBooblingover 2 years ago

Another stupidly far fetched gym based story, I love well thought out gym based story’s but this is not one of them.

2armoured2armoured4 months ago

I give you a five because that is as high as it goes! Fantastic descriptive writing! As a teenager, I worked in a gym. Had plenty of great sex with the ladies, but never as good as this!!! The best was when their husbands watched, and paid me for the service provided.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous