All Comments on 'Tami's College Days'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WTF?

???????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
end the

Needs to have the long strings of characters ended. The words are capitalized to indicate emotion so the additional characters are unneeded; like "AHHHHHHHHH" and others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LMAO

ANOTHER northeastern liberal that feels guilty about something that happened over 100 years ago. Maybe one day the blacks will quit using pity and guilt to get ahead, yea I know NOT gonna happen. Funny blacks were mistreated for what ? 100 hell say 200 years and was over 100 years ago and we still hear about it daily. Yet Jewish people have been abused since the beginning of time and as recently as 70 years ago 6,000,000 million of them were slaughtered. But its the blacks that are constantly having the pity parties. And its always morons like this one that get there early for a front row seat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Crack

Is a terrible thing, stupid bimbos just sad. Your daddy must be proud.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 14 years ago
wonderful

love to have marcus take me like that, so very hot and believable

how about a morning after pill, then some bc pills

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
not bad

do not think she would submit so quick to being a black slutand no girl wants to get preg like that, if he was ro playing all that would be ok, sure would be hot to have big black hunk like that every now and again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lucky

Tami is lucky to have found Marcus when she did. He will give her the loving that she needs and show her what she was born for and that is to love black men. She can't get over the feeling of how he feels inside of her and she just goes with the flow to get the great feelings that he is giving her. This is a well written and nicely paced story. The characters are well developed so that you can identify with them. Can't wait to see which path the writer takes down. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
"Pathetic pencil dicked white boys I bet?"

Hey, I'm white and nicely equipped , thank you. The pencil comment killed the story for me. Racist assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This piece of trash could have been a hot interracial story except

the writer is a racist. Likely some black guy with a chip on his shoulder. He showed his true colors with his racist attitude toward both the girl and white guys. Like the girl is a racist just because she isn't desperate to start popping black babies out. Just because she was smart enough to realize that having babies while going to school isn't a recipe for success...she is a racist? Whatever you stupid idiot. BTW, i typically love interracial stories...Asian Chick with White Male, White Chick with Black Male, etc...but I don't like the racist crap like what's in this story. And what's with some writers of these stories and how they act like all black men are hung like mules and all white men have small dicks. Sorry, it isn't true. I'm just a bit above average and my dick was bigger than almost every black men I ever saw in the showers from sports or the military. Sorry, but not every black man is hung like Lexington Steele, Shane Diesel, etc... And what about that T-Rex guy, too bad the idiot is a fag. Oh, and here's another thing, not all women like a guy that is huge. I did know one white guy who was 11 inches long and thick. He was my roommate in the military. I got one of his girls because she saw both of us naked. Her friend was sleeping with me and she was sleeping with my roommate. However, I stopped sleeping with her friend and she immediately put the moves on me. Roommate didn't care because he was getting restless anyway...or so he said. I wonder though because this girl was wild in bed and absolutely gorgeous. So I asked her why she wanted me instead of my roommate and she said that she didn't like how big he was. She said it made her sore and get this...because he was 11 inches long, he couldn't bump pubic bones because of how long he was. He would bottom out and her clit wouldn't get that bump from pubic areas colliding. Plus, she said that because he would bottom out really hard in her, that it made her feel like she was getting punched in the gut or kidneys when it went off to the side a little bit. My size was just long enough to lightly tap on her cervix but not pound on it which she said was perfect because she got the stimulation instead of the pain. So anyway, the point is to write some good stories but leave the idiotic racist crap out of it. Most of us like the stories minus the humiliation and hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This forum is racist

a breading ground for racists. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It happens...

That was any interesting and very real story except for the name calling. As for myself I never called any of the white girls I fucked anything but their names, The passion and lust in our fucking did that for both of us. Even today it is the same, we remain friends and can rely on one another to scratch that it when needed, if " Tami " got knocked up she will always remember who and why and always smile at her kid with that night and many other in her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The way she struggled the sexual pounding she was getting from her first BBC. The rest of her life she will always smile and memberships it felt in her! I know that my first was earth shattering!

69

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I never believed the "once you go Black, you'll never go back." In college I found out that it is honestly very true. GOD I do love big hard thick BLACK Cocks pounding my white pussy. My first one was in college. I've had many many more since.

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

haha, this story must have caused a storm 13-odd years ago. Hot black on white sex. I barely had sex in HS, got rolling late freshman year, several different guys sophomore and junior year, first black guys in my senior year, three but only one was hmmm, outsized. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous