All Comments on 'Storms Never Last Ch. 02'

by JakeRivers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 14 years ago
The best

Jake, your stories are what we use to judge the other ones by. You set a standard few come near.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

I truly enjoyed your story, and am anxiously waiting for the rest.

DG HearDG Hearabout 14 years ago
Love it!

Ok, Good Buddy, let's get the next chapter out a little sooner. LOL I need to know who Terry ends up with. Is Anne really dead? Is Millie the new woman in his live. Let's get to writing the conclusion or at least get the next chapter posted. haha

Your friend

DG

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Extremely Interesting Tale

The author writes well and has a rich imagination. It is hard to believe that Anne is gone and that they did not have a child. Now, the one time he made love to Acey he hits the jackpot. The question is, what to do about it. Will Acey be willing to have the child and form a loving couple with Terry. I have the feeling we have another storm coming...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
SHIT

You better not be too long on the next episode!!!!!!

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 14 years ago
Christ or a horseman?

Jake, I never noticed it before in my previous reads of this story, but in page 2 you mentioned the "Calvaryman Restaurant" in Laramie. Could it have been Cavalryman? There would seem to be quite a difference -- one is a hill, the other takes one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving this story but there are a couple of bumps in the road. The main characters needed more than a year to recover from his; more realistic in the story. Second, ACEY is a pretty save girl and would not have screwed up on the BCP. It just not fit her character.

Other than that an awesome story.

Great imagery and setting accuracy. Can't put it down!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous