All Comments on 'Our Risqué Day by the Pool'

by jtp72

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
well done

Liked the story, and the action. It was a little different from the norm of Mother/son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It is spelled "supposed".

Not "supose". The past tense takes an "ed" ending. Otherwise it is a very good story. More please.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
so real and believable

i loved it, a real turn on for me, i know she had to have more of him

good story

motherfucker74motherfucker74about 14 years ago
Not bad, reminds me of a story

Reminds me of a story I read sometime ago where a mother and son were helping his aunt (her sister) move, and there was no room in the truck so the mother had to ride on the sons lap, and well the rest just gets better. Got great reviews, and while I don't recall the author/name of the story, I am sure someone can clue you in on that one assuming you have not read it before.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Good story

I hope to read more of this mom and son. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot!

Its so much better when stuff comes about in an unintentional accidental sort of way like this. Insanely sexy.

The_Dork_KnightThe_Dork_Knightabout 14 years ago
Great

That was a great story. You should continue it. It has a lot of potential to go in a few different directions.

jtp72jtp72about 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

It means a lot that people enjoy this story, I read one like this a year or so ago but have not been able to find it since. What really means the most is this is the first, very first story I have ever written for anyone. I am currently thinking of more stuff to write down. Between college and this I have a full load (no puns, really.) I will try and see what is next in the erotic world for all involved. Thanks once again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The similarly themed story

The similarly themed story was "Mom Takes a Ride" by NakdSalr

mondliecht57mondliecht57about 14 years ago
Unplanned, spontaneous sex

is what made this story erotic. If this is your first story, you did rather well, and the reviews seem to suggest that you have talent for writing erotica. Thanks for writing. You got my vote.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 14 years ago
great one

wow really hot story, plz continue thx

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
she loved his father to that day?

but she agreed to mutually split with him? I understand getting the dad out of the way but a regular divorce would have been fine. My pet peeve... it's THAN not thEn. It truly ruins a story for me when i see then used instead of than.

likeawarmtouchlikeawarmtouchabout 14 years ago
Well done

I really liked your story. It was quite erotic and pretty well described. Looking forward to more!

mexbearlllmexbearlllabout 14 years ago
great

keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
screwing mom!

Wow, can you imagine the excitement this boy had screwing his own mother and then mom letting him fill her pussy with seed----awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Fantastic, one of the best, I'v read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Why can no one who writes at this website deal with the objective versus the subjective uses of "I" and "me"? You all fancy yourselves writers, but you have no sense that the objective sense uses "I" and the subjective sense uses "me." He went with you and me, not he went with you and I. I am going to the fair with you. You are going to the fair with me. Get it. . . Duh.

tobytimtobytimalmost 13 years ago
Very good

Whi gives a fuck about good english writing..

This is a story with a didderence & very sexy & had me horny.

Good writing, I dodn't care about grammatical errors.

Should be Ch 2 with Tina joining in!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nit picking ?

I read this site to become aroused...IF I wanted to concern myself with grammar, and I or ME, I'd go to a damned grammarian and seek help...I don't know what the problem is with some folks, but if you can't stand bad writing, why are you even on this site ? I love the story, I love the bad grammar, I love the good sneaky fuck, I love that mama would probably end up having sex with her best friend, if the friend realized what was happening...I do know the difference of " I " and " me " and it still comes back to fuck " YOU ."

Dick2suckonDick2suckonover 11 years ago
Super hot!

Yeah, I can definitely overlook some grammar seeing as this story is a brilliant fantasy. It makes me cum pretty much every time I read it. It easily one of the best "mom sitting on son's lap" sex stories. I'll be honest, I've never had real sexual thoughts about my mother, but if I were in that guys spot, I'd go for it. I would rail the shit out of her pussy. This story definitely tapped into something in my brain.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Too Bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad, it was too short. They just got started, my question is ? . After that great lead in, what happen next ?. How did they explain to Tina, or did she just sit there with his cum running out of her already flowing cunt. There must be more, and i mean lots more. This was a good read but short. PLEASE COME BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER. Put an end to this great start. What a waste not to finish............ ..........................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Short and Sticky!

Delicious!!

I loved It!!!

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is a great story of hot motherfucking...

by a gifted writer still in his 30s. The commenter who wrote "nit-picking" is right--I don't appreciate readers who complain about some trivial grammatical or spelling mistake. In this excellent story, Tim is a good-looking well-built boy--his mom thinks he's "hunky"--and his mother's cunt leaks like a faucet when she looks him over. Mom especially likes the big bulge her boy's got in the front of his pants, and, sex-savvy lady that she is, she knows that what's lurking in her boy's pants can do her a world of good. It doesn't take Tim long to get with the program, he's been real interested in his mother's mommy-hole for quite a while. The inevitable happens, Tim's fine fat cock comes together with his mother's warm wet twat and Tim unloads his young balls up the very same cunt he came out of. And Tim does it again and again, as the boy becomes a grinning, smirking young motherfucker and his mother a smiling, contented son-fucked mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Write some more

Good plot and very stimulating. However, it stretches credulity to imagine that Tina would not find a mother sitting high up on her son's lap with her dress bunched up, rather unusual. That their orgasm, so intense, should pass with but an undetectable whimper is too fantastical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
agonizingly sexxy

Wow. I still have a tent in my pants!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Write more!

Good story! It has the potential of having several hot adventures. I look forward to seeing more of your writing in the near future… Especially expounding

from the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I feel like I have had a cold shower . just 2 stop like that. help

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pool side

Good storie I have read it Many times and always makes me cum hard

raretoastraretoastover 7 years ago

We all want more.

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Fuck

FUCK ME, THAT, THAT WAS HOT!!!!!!!

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 7 years ago
FANTASTIC

Story doesn't make sense unless the friend knows what's happened, but ignore the nit pickers. They're wrong as this is fantasia, not some english literary educational establishment.

Otherwise it's well written, the right length and ends at the right place , perfect cliff hanger.

MaxDecattMaxDecattabout 6 years ago
Nonsense

So OTT even for this ludicrous list of cretinous literary rubbish.

Trevor0311Trevor0311over 4 years ago
Always loved it.

I've read this story several times over the years and it always has my cock exploding each time I do! Fantastic and short, this is a perfect 'stroker' story. I encourage everyone to read it and get stroking!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
VERY HOT !!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

I LIKED IT, SHORT AND TOO THE POINT. NOT A BAD READ........THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Hope there is more a nice 3 some maybe

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved this so far. My son graduated this past May and we had a big party with a lot of his lacrosse teammates there. I tried not to hang around too much but all of the boys kept begging me to stay and have a few drinks with them. A bit later it got dark and started to get chilly so we began to gather around the fire pit. There were only about six chairs and maybe 15 people. One of my sons friends, Gavin, asked if I wanted his seat. I was about to say no when he said “Let me clean it off for you” and proceeded to dust off his lap. I called his bluff and sat down on him. He was wearing basketball shorts and I had on a sundress. When I sat my skirt billowed up and my bare butt was sitting right on his teen bulge. It felt great. Everyone was having a good time and with my engaging with a few people I was tuning left and right. Gavins dick was getting harder and harder. That of course was turning me on and I may have rocked my hops a bit to make better contact with it. I asked if I was getting too heavy but he told me no, but that he needed to shift a bit as his leg was going to sleep. I raised up a bit, he reached down and slid his dick out of the leg of his shorts and pointed it upwards. I knew what he had in mind and I did everything I could to make it easy for him. As I slid down I stopped just as his dick made contact and let him swipe it back and forth to get it nice and wet. I then lowered myself down onto his dick. He I was, a 38 year old mother getting fucked by one of my sons friends while he and a whole group of people were around and clueless. Or so I thought. As I was slowly grinding my hips on that hard dick I would talk with some of the others. But then I looked across the fire and saw my son with a weird look on his face. He was staring at me. He mouthed the word “are you?” I blushed and just nodded. He smiled and mouthed “that’s so hot.” Gavin shot his load into me and later that night after everyone left. My son and I had a very intense talk. About three weeks later helped my son lose his virginity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous