All Comments on 'Slave Academy Ch. 07'

by HippieSlut

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Better and better...

Loved this little vignette, can't wait to see what happens at the auction... Will it be dedication to a single master that awaits her or a life of use in a brothel?

Carry on the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A great deal

I got five, got five, do I hear six, yes six, seven thousand?

Can't you just hear the auctionier?

HippieSlutHippieSlutabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you, masters!

And mistresses...this girl is happy to have given you pleasure with her stories. Please let this girl know what else she can write to please you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
enjoyed reading your stories

can't wait for the next chapter

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Hi liked you story. Hoping to see more from you soon. Would love to see you write one about a married couple which is taken and the husband is forced to wacth his wife taken. Then forced take part in the action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep it cumming

I have really been enjoying this story. I hope there are more chapters to come. This chapter was a little dull but I acknowledge the necessity of it. I would love to see a chapter where she is sold and installed into the home of her new master. Or perhaps she is bought by one of her original trainers and assists in breaking of now slaves.

HippieSlutHippieSlutalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you, masters!

To the last two comments: this girl has started another series, Sex Pirates of the Caribbean, which should be posted shortly and is about a couple who are captured and forced into sex. And there will be more stories about what happens to the Academy slave once she is auctioned off and bought by a master. Thank you for reading this girl's stories and she hopes you find them pleasing and arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Way Underpriced!

Opening price off by over a factor of 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
outstanding writing amd story line

out standing wowie great story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disproportionate

A woman who is 5'4", a 36C, and 94 pounds does not exist.

Being 5'4" and 94 pounds would make her very very skinny. A healthy weight for a woman who is 5'4" is around 130.

I'm 5'3" and a 32DDD. I weigh 130 pounds, and I have broad shoulders. I'm slightly overweight for my height, and my rib cage is 32 inches just below my breasts. If she was 36 inches around, she would either have to have broader shoulders than me, or have more weight between her bones and skin than I do. There's no way that could be achieved as a "slim" woman who's 5'4" and 94 pounds.

She's somehow starving to death and almost overweight at the same time. I don't get it.

Besides that gross inaccuracy, this section was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoying this story. ...

Hope you continue with this story after she's sold. I too would like to see her sold to one or more incredibly handsome and kind masters in a household where she's the only slave. After all she's been put through, she deserves some loving attention and pampering.

Like one other commentator mentioned, my only gripe is the unrealistic description of her size proportions. 5'4" and 95 pounds?! She'd look like she had been starved and would have to be hospitalized. She'd have no breasts and would look like a skeleton. Plus, when someone is that underweight, the body responds with faster and thicker hair growth (to compensate for loss of body heat). It would be hard to keep her hair-free on a daily basis. She'd lose her sex drive and her skin would start to sag and look grey. Not attractive at all. I'm 5'4" and 110-115 pounds and I'm always being told that I'm too thin and people who don't know me too well worry that I have an eating disorder (I don't have an eating disorder, just fast metabolism and poor eating habits). So I'm can't imagine what 95 pounds would look like.

Just nit picking though....

I've read your other stories and really enjoy your writing. It's pretty hawt. Keep up with the good work.

SlavetomymistressSlavetomymistress9 months ago

Absolutely enthralling but believable that this gorgeous piece of fuckmeat has a reserve/starting bid of $2,500 and is expected to sell for $10,000. Surely such miserly wouldbe owners who don't appreciate fully the meretricious charms and potentialof such an exquisite example of sexual submissiveness wrapped up in such a beautiful package should be told to go fuck themselves rather than have pearls cast before swine.

Keep up your great writing HippieSlut; continue to pleasure your Masters (and occassional Mistresses) with your erotic fantasy and imagination so well put to words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous