All Comments on 'I Think You Should Do It'

by Lolisa

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No.

Nothing else just no. Except of course if your a swinger or someone with an open marriage, in which case you wil get off on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice story

Forget those trolls that lurk around spewing negative filth. You did a good job with this story. Keep writing and keep it real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dicks

Please, you dickheads who have nothing constructive to say, go to the gay section and quit reading "wives". Just don't let your mommy catch you tugging.

Orcaman47Orcaman47about 14 years ago
A good story

I thought it was pretty well written and a hot topic.

I also agree that some people seem to get some perverse pleasure out of bashing certain story lines that don't happen to appeal to their warped taste. I just don't understand why they waste their time reading and then commenting on stories that are so unappealing to them.

LolisaLolisaabout 14 years agoAuthor
I agree

Hey guys! Thanks for your comments. I was actually just going to comment that if you don't like it, don't read it. And I don't mean to be a bitch by deleting anonymous comments, but since that power is given to me I'll do it. I don't care if you don't like it, just don't waste your time reading it and then commenting. And thanks again to those of you who do support this topic. I love it and love writing about it!

Lolisa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
How unfortunate that writer needs to delete

those comments that don't praise her male bashing disrespect.<P>

Someone hurt her and she needs to shotgun her harsh retribution towards all non-wimpish - non-sick males.<P>

The real shame is the wasted talent on the very few into male humiliation.<P>

The low road isn't the way to display talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The irony of this story is...

The one person's actions that should be noted, when this couple come down to earth, is Kate’s. She didn’t like what was going on and even though she was trying to please her husband she finally had to call a halt to proceedings.

When it comes to readers reading stories that seem to disagree with them then that is their right. I often read stories by authors that in my opinion are shit; however, I still checkout a new story by them for everyone can improve and, since I’m an optimist, I look for the best in people.

I’m also a little concerned as to the way you write dialogued paragraphs: the words spoken by one person and the preamble/post amble pointing to the other person.

Best wishes

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 14 years ago
loved it

thanks for sharing!

LolisaLolisaabout 14 years agoAuthor
bring it on

Hey, I just write it and put it up. There's plenty on this site for all tastes and writing levels. I only deleted 2 very cruel/hateful anti-gay comments. If you don't like my writing topic or my writing style and want to comment, I'm cool with that. I appreciate writing critique too. I read stories on other topics as well, but if its a topic that horrifies and offends me I move on, not add hateful comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
From my point of view.

You say you like the idea of this story and you will write more stories like this one because that is what you are into and what you practice. Thank you for the warning. A pity you didn't write that warning at the start of the story. Enjoy your stories and your lifestyle.

andrusandrusabout 14 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed this. The idea that she sort of got fucked was a novel twist and I will seeing where you take this genre.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Somewhat different and good writing makes for...

.. a worthwhile read but don't delete. This site is doing enough on it's own to morph into a 21st cybercentury version of politically acceptable erotic banter.Think playboy versus penthouse. The fight is funny stuff. And censorship is fascism. This lame forum is bad enough. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter..

Loved the first one. Don't make me wait too long.

wadsworthlongfellowwadsworthlongfellowabout 11 years ago
pretty good story...

... only constructive comment I offer is to work more on separating the present from the past. The story flips back and forth between the present action with hubby as she tells her story and the past action with her lover ...as it should. But the careless use of pronouns

'him', 'his' , etc was not clear to reader as to which man or time/scenario she was referring, causing reader to pause and try to figure out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
glad you stopped writing

unless you got some horrible infection like HIV and save us the trouble.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

It's so comforting to know there are wives out there who will find another man to assure their husband that the wife is sexy. How would he know otherwise?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous