All Comments on 'Parent Teacher Conference'

by Bruson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
mmmmmm!

Sexy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very good

It seemed the story ended abruptly, as if there were a couple of paragraphs missing at the end, but I still gave it five stars. It was hot.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeabout 14 years ago
Education

Doesn't mean shit when it comes to black pussy. You can't take the urge to fuck like a dog out of a black woman. Be it educator, lawyer, doctor, whatever,. That pussy still lets loose when hot and reverts back to the jungle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Makes me wanna holla

WOW!!!! I would love to be the teacher when that father shows up. Story got me quite wet. Keep them cumming.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 14 years ago
Yumm!

Caucasian cock for the Chocolate's chocolate. Works for me!

I really think you shouldn't have watched Pulp Fiction before writing this though. Putting the ending at the beginning works, I just think it's odd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You gotta be kidding me.......

talk about a wet dream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Didn't think I would like it

this much! D***! Raw and sexy at the same time.. loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Quotation Marks are NOT Optional

If you can't make half an effort to learn the basics, why should anyone read your stories?

BuckramBuckramabout 14 years ago
Liked it

Your descriptions are well done and really hot. But the lack of quotation marks can be confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Get an editor

You've never even *heard* of quotation marks, have you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I Wish!

Many people still say I'm cute but it's on a large black body that only black men have enjoyed. Though I'm a successful trial attorney, white men have never been attracted to me, and I wish just one would spread my heavy thighs and give me a try. High heels, pantyhose or stockings most days, and a pretty good educational pedigree, but still can't turn a white head. Enjoyed the story and your themes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

dont worry lady,there are probably lots of white men around with a fetish for black women.i have only ever fucked black women-my two wives and i love fucking my present wife from behind.im not even attracted to white women.i love watching white men and black girls fuck too.i fantasize about my sister in law sucking my balls as i fuck my wife.or maybe you can suck them for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I WISH TOO

I don't think my attraction to dark women and their beautiful donkeys (beautiful asses) (B-Donk-a-donks) is a fetish...... It's more of a lifestyle for Baby Girl and I.. If I wasn't already bone deep in chocolate pudding, I'd be lookin for you "I WISH". The author of this story must be reading our mail, because his physical description of the two characters, matches us perfectly. Right down to when Baby catches me staring at her cheeks peaking out under a short nighty, and wickedly says to me, "You love that big black ass, don't you."......... Bamm ! I'm on my knees licking til it's all wet and pulsing, ready for my Instant boner and the stirring the pudding party !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
White cock, wow!

I loved the story! I am a man but need a white stud to screw me that way!

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 6 years ago
Did you never learn to punctuate?

Nothing wrong with writing a basic stroke story. But even basic stroke stories need to be readable. You either need an editor, or you need to learn punctuation. A trip to the urban dictionary for some synonyms wouldn't hurt, either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really liked the story. I wish SHE had not been so eager and he had forced her bit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous