All Comments on 'Katy's Reluctant New Look Ch. 05'

by PhilCanyon

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
oh, absolutely

nicely placed. I almost can see how the 2 kids will have fun at school when other kids have your kind of humor. and of course there is no better place to do it all in the open, from journalists over a big campain or fundraising, hey even with pictures. that's a lot of fun also for the husband who really tries his best to make a whore out of her and he made it.

Quinn33Quinn33about 14 years ago
Hopefully more after Chapter 6 ?

I haven't been on Literotica in awhile but, I'm glad you decided to revise one of my favorite serial stories. Hopefully you will continue the story after chapter 6 is revised? Now that I have time I can go back and look at some of your other work I missed over the last year or so...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Golly

What a couple of wild and crazy kids, nothing like good clean slut and cockold fun, but I'll skip the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Hi, this is a great story, and I love the pics. Please write more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
waiting ch. 06

pls continue

7tony27tony2over 12 years ago
7tony2

more illustrations nude

more more more xxx

awesome keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Fuck my pussy is sooo wet right now! I wish I was Katy.... please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hot. hot and funny.

I agree please continue the Series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

That was powerfully erotic. I loved the photos too, of both women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great series!! please continue!!!!

my wife has behaved like this many times for our mutual benefit!! i love to see her with spunk dripping all over her face and breasts from several men when possible! and exposed in different situations greg uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Follow up

Should continue with senator obliging her to have his, Bob's and Marc's babies over a three year period and making her his personal, willing, whore ready to fulfill his command, even so far as to now make love to him in all holes, not just fuck him. She will now be just a ticket wife for Jack, unknown to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

A great story line, with a stunningly hot and gorgeous lady!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm , oh I most certainly will not ...

...give this a bad review , that just wouldn’t be proper !!! But after 10 years it looks as though Katy’s not going to get any more new looks ! Too bad , this story and photos were smoking hot !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The picture of Cheryl bent over washing the car is how goddesses are created.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous