All Comments on 'First Lesson'

by WickedTies

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not a Dom/sub situation as I know it.

The whole thing about BDSM is that the submissive is actually the one in control. That's not true in this story. He ties her up, without her permission, spanks her, without her permission, and no safe word in sight. This is more a non-consent story. It doesn't matter that she decides later that she's enjoying herself. There's no trust here. If a boyfriend suddenly tied me up with no agreement, no safeword, no discussion and asked me who was my master, my answer would be "obviously anyone but you, you asshole." Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not a Dom/sub story. A Correction/Training Story

Of course this is not a Dom/sub story. It is a Correction/Training story. It is true that the woman is restrained without consent, chastised without consent and possibly used without consent.

The point being made by the author begins with an explanation that the woman had gotten out of control at an important party/meeting held by the man's boss. In a correction/training setting, a safeword is highly unlikely to be used. At least in my 40 years of being a practicing Dom, when I punished a sub, no safeword was never used. The correction/training was given not for enjoyment but to teach a lesson.

No sub enjoys punishment, but she can get into the punishment and reach a high from it. Just as the woman did; ending with her wondering when she would next be punished.

I found the story well written, with lots of good flow and description of what the woman was feeling.

Well done.

DS63

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

not so nice just okay okay type............!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unsure

Hmm seems a little bit rapey to me :/

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
and Wicked Lies

Sounds like you traded love for lust. How do you become so bad mannered in one evening? And then allow him to impale you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous