All Comments on 'Pillow Princess'

by astuffedshirt_perv

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PoissonSurLaLunePoissonSurLaLuneabout 14 years ago
Great stoy, a clear 5

I really liked story and on the merits of the content/writing it's an easy 5. That being I felt like there were some things that nagged me a bit. The narrator's clearly dominant approach to Amy through orgasm denial is on display but never really explored and the part where the narrator rolled her eyes in mock exasperation as her friend was suffering a breakdown threw me off a bit. But those are some really minor nits to pick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

"To this day I have never gone down on a girl."

good for you.

*lol*

my god - it's stories like this one that helps belittle female sexuality, and especially bi- and homosexual women's sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow...

This story really got me... just the scenes, the believable painful times, and, yes, i was hot too! As a guy, the last part was predictable, but the first two... well, very nice job!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Awesome story. Very realistic. We really got into her head. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Damn, Amy never got any action? This story was a rollercoaster. It ended somewhat cynically, but it had great quasi romance that made it satisfying. The part where Brandi teased Amy in the beginning was a masterpiece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous