All Comments on 'The Big Butt White Girl Files Ch. 01'

by fakename1221

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mrlargomrlargoabout 13 years ago
great title

really liked the title of your story. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Secretary

Betty is big,mature,my secretary,55,i am 36.when at the office christmas party,every one had gone except Betty,she is married,John was away overnight.i had not seen her with a few drinks in her,too many to drive home,so i took her,only 10 minutes away,she said have a coffee with me,o.k,i will get changed first.i waited 15 minutes then called for her,no answer,i walked into the hall,i saw her laying face down on the bed,her big round bottom facing up.i moved into cover her and she groaned and said oh your back,she wiggled her bottom,im ready.i looked down,i like big women,i unzipped my trousers,my clothes off and straddled her,my cock hard.i moved forward my cock between her legspushing into her moist pussy,ooh John ,you must have missed me you are so hard as she wiggled,my cock sliding in and out of her,i pulled back too far and my cock,grazed her bottom hole,she said ooh in there too and lifted her bottom.Wow,dream come true as i aimed my cock into her bottom,it was hard work as itried to lubricate her arse,finally in her,i began fucking her,slowly at first,then faster,she groaned and said oooh john,fuck me,you feel so hard today in my arse oh yes as i kept fucking,she groaned pushed up and with her hole clenching around my cock orgasmed,milking me and i emptied my cumm deep into her tight bowels and she collapsed forward.I eased out and left.

akchubbyloverakchubbyloverover 11 years ago
Love them big floppy tits

I always notice these types. I would have wanted to bang right away! Chubby and proud! Yum...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous