All Comments on 'Having a Babysitter Ch. 01'

by mattchat33

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 14 years ago
Terrific.

A very interesting story that kept my attention all the way through. There was just enough in the chapter 1 to make me want to read chapter 2 - which I'm going to do right now. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh yeah baby!

Too bad I read Neighbors Daughter first cause now I see that he's a pussy-hound! Hahaha; hell I thought he and Cindy had something good going on, guess I might have been mistaken.

Hmmm; is this lovely young thing why he got a Divorce; OH; that's right "wifey got caught cheating and left", lol

Thx;

DKP

tnadnudertnadnuderabout 10 years ago
Just one problem...

" it is hard for a man to see such AS sexy girl as you and not be affected."

It's likewise hard for me to notice obvious spelling mistakes like that & not be taken out of the story.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Short and Sweet!

Somehow I have a fee,ing this could come back and bite him though.

Thanks for sharing.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 3 years ago
A Good Start...

...to what I hope will be a Great story in the sequels. Thanx for the Read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More self insertion garbage fantasy from this author. No build up, no seduction. Just his lame 40 year old virgin fantasy that 18 year old girls want him and will jump him immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pure fantastical drivel.

fetishfiend4ufetishfiend4ualmost 3 years ago

The pace was a little off and some of you story seemed as though you rushed through it.. It could have had potential. Thanx 4 sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But over too soon. The handjob started suddenly. It didn't take long until he had cum. Not enough details of interaction between them.

She never showed him her boobs. Why? She never told him what she liked dont to/with her boobs. Why? She never did anything with her pussy. She didn't touch it with her fingers and give him a sniff. Why not? What has HER rush?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But rushed.

Needed to be slowed down, at least during the handjob itself. What was the rush to have him cum? She clerly liked to talk about what she was doing. Needed more of that, with her asking him how he liked what she was doing to his cock. Perhaps she could have asked him if he'd noticed her breasts. What did he imagind they were like? Would he like to see them?

So much more could have hapened that didn't.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened with Cindy?

Kiwi4everKiwi4everabout 2 years ago

Things can go really wrong with babysitters if you do not watch it Great story I will read the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story read like.... my cock my cock my cock my cock my cock..... Didn't finish reading it fully because of the ridiculous my cock repetition!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous