All Comments on 'My Baby No More'

by Bill Smith

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"Oh, Michael, fuck me like I've never been fucked before!" she tells her son.

I can't believe that after all these years this excellent story of hot motherfucking hasn't received any comments at all! It's a great tale of a mother obsessed with her big strong boy's massive dick, bigger even than his dad's, who was hung like a horse! Like all moms, Michael's mother is excited by what her boy's got bouncing around in his shorts. She knows that nothing can soothe a mother's overheated cunt like the big and VERY stiff prick her boy's got swinging between his legs. She wakes him up by sucking off her son's cock--as much of that beautiful monster she can fit down her gullet--the way every son'd love to wake up in the morning! Michael's big balls flood his mom's mouth with the rich creamy sperm every mother longs for--and he's still hard! Only one way to take care of that--take his massive hard on up her motherly twat, every boy's dream come true! A mother's twat is the natural place for a boy to shove his demanding young prick up into, it's what her twat is FOR! "A mother's cunt is her son's playground," as everyone knows, and Michael'll be having lots of boyish fun making great big puddles in his playground from now on!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
So many mother's see their son's erections

So few have the courage. My father's impotence gave her enough strength to be honest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous