All Comments on 'Creampie Eating'

by newcastle

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 14 years ago
More

Hot Stuff. please write more ;)

MALIBUMAN666MALIBUMAN666about 13 years ago
Nice.

I like, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Idea better than story

Your idea was a great one as many of us have this fantasy. I just wish your execution of the story had been a bit better. Perhaps you can continue and have the wife take the next step of having a lover, while you watch and eat the cum then?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great idea

I have been in exactly the same position as you described--intrigued by the idea, but always backing out at the moment of climax. I think I'm going to try your idea. If you have any more experiences to share, I'll bet there are many of us who would love to read about them, myself included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Inspiring story

Love your story man. It's very erotic, well written, and really inspiring. I've recently been considering eating my cum from my wife's pussy as well, and your story makes me want to do it even more. I struggled with the same thoughts as you several times. Wanting to know what my cum tasted like, but could never bring myself to lick it off my own hand after the act. One day I did just like you said, made the fantasy of tasting it my spank motivation, and when I came, I didn't even give myself time to back down...I threw my tongue onto my hand and it was...really good. The taste is very neutral, little sweet, and over-all not unpleasant. So I started toying with the idea of licking my cum off my wife's tits, and that eventually lead to me wanting to eat her pussy with my full load inside. I think about it a lot, and I masturbate using that fantasy often enough that recently I just decided to tell her that I've had that thought. She was very receptive (phew) and was willing to give it a go. I told her though, I may need her to persuade me when the time comes (pun intended) again, going back to the idea that I lose the idea right after climax. I'm away on business right now, and I can not wait until the next time we see each other so that I can finally live out this fantasy. I can't wait to taste the mixture of our juices, and hell...maybe she'll get an extra orgasm out it, and possibly will allow me to reboot, and get my cock back inside her even.

Anyway, great post man...again. Very inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love cum

Yes eat it of or out of wife all the time. Try eating cum fron the souce it's so good. Yea suck a guy off you will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Give it tmr

Here is the best. Cm in your wife's pussy when you go to bed. Then wake up around 3am and eat her out. Her juices and your cum after a couple of hours make a great snack. Then you can fuck her again and you will both cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lucky

Wow... Thats a quite the hot story... I would love to really do it too.

BillyglideBillyglideover 6 years ago
Great story

I hope this is a true story. There is nothing as exciting as eating your first creampie from your woman. The apprehension amazing. You wonder if you really can do it. You wonder if she will like it. You wonder if you will like it. What if she loves it and you don't? Then when you finally get up the nerve you find she loves it! She cums violently! You go from not wanting to do it to loving it in seconds. If you do it once it becomes a very important part of your sex life to both of you after that. I'm so happy I did it the first time. She is just as happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just Eat That Creampie

For those that want to eat a creampie but chicken out after blowing a load, it is quite common to do so. First, I have been eating my creampies for years now and love it. My wife is not a dom and I am not a sub. We do not force each other to do anything. For that type of relationship, here are some tips to get you over the hump. First, my wife gives great blowjobs so I have been eating my cum for years. If that is your case, you are half way there. After a few days without sex, we like to start with a blowjob to take the edge off. After a blowjob, I kiss her deeply. The excitement often causes me to regain an immediate boner. I immediately take advantage of the boner and fuck her hard. I alternate between fucking and eating her. The intensity builds and I shoot a load into her. I immediately work my way down to her well fucked pussy and enjoy our combined cream. First, admire your work. I do. A creampied pussy is hot to look at. Then, dive into it. Lick and suck her clit. Then finger and tongue her to orgasm. Remember, you must bring her to orgasm. This is not just about you and a fetish. It is about an egalitarian love making session for both.

Now I eat full loads from her pussy. If we have been without sex for a few days, it becomes exciting for us to wonder the outcome of our lovemaking session. Will my first load result in a blowjob or creampie. We also love 69s after sex. I love it when she cleans my cock after it has just came inside her while I eat the pussy that I just fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice!

Wow im 25 and have been with my wife for 5 years now and i had never built up the courage to say anything, sex did get boring for me a few years back.

I get really hard thinking of eating a creampie but just like you the craving for that would go away right after i climaxed i thought i was the only one, I do fear she will think less of me if i do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it. I also had a reluctance to eat my cum, and would loose the urge one I climaxed. Tried everything to no avail. I would jerk off , then freeze my cum and jerk off the next day and had no problem eating my previously cum before I climaxed, Did this multiple time for a few years but still lost the urge to eat my creampie once I climaxed. Finally about a year ago my wife and I were in our spa tub , working on our second bottle of wine , we were both pretty fucked up , she took me by the hand and we got in bed and while we were fucking , she said " enough is enough, cum in my pussy and then eat your creampie. She was tired of my failed attempts over the years. Well I came inside her , she then rolled me over and sat on my face and said Eat Your Cum from my cunt. She ground her pussy onto my face and my cum flowed from her cunt into my mouth and tounge. Well once I got over the initial ugh factor , the combination of my jizz and her pussy juices tasted like the nectar of the Gods. I lapped it all up. Now after almost every love making session , I eagerly eat my creampie , never missing one drop. Now we share my cum in several ways , cum kissing , snowballing , and creampie eating, We are both happy and satisfied CUM SLUTS !!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous