All Comments on 'Dangerous Obsession Ch. 02'

by Reavantwo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
fumundacheezefumundacheezeabout 14 years ago
What's Next for Doris And Sandy?

I see a gangfuck for Doris and creampies galore for Sandy or Cooper. What I cannot understand author is that the boy still works at a demeaning job when he has the world at his fingertips. Namely he could pimp Doris out and make good money doing it. I;m sure guys would pay to watch Cooper perform his duties too, and make Coop take cock in the ass and suck cocks too for young teen eyes to watch. Perhaps the lad is being too kind to Cooper and he should ban sex between the married couple. Him living in the house is too kind also, and when dismissed for the night, should be sent to an 8X10 lawn shed to sleep on the floor. A fence surrounds it with razor a wire top and he is only let out from the locked gate when he is ordered to perform in the house. He must shit and piss only outside and has no toilet paper except old newspapers. He must do his laundry in a five gallon bucket in the yard and hang them on the fence to dry. After a year or two, the lad tires of Cooper, lets him out of the fence, tells him to get on all fours and as he chases a garbage truck down the street barking, he snaps at a wheel and is entangled in the thing and breaks his neck. doris and Trevor have a good life at that,use his corpse to fertilize her rose garden with and live comfortably on Cooper's five million dollar life insurance. I'd like to say they lived happily everafter but after they spend all of the money, Trevor poisons her, gets away with it and marries his old high school sweetheart who is a fem dom and he is pussywhipped forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Shit...shit and more shit..

stop writing your sicko wimp shit. The husband ( if he is) needs a pair of balls. The wife needs to be hacked to peices and the punk kid needs to be butt fucked with a elephant sized cock till he begs for mercy and then killed very slowly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hey you sicko with all the bright ideas of what he could do

If I could I would have all comenters like you killed and then ground into hog food (thats slop to you) And then the young puck would do a good deed. You are the reason why sicko writers like shittwo exist...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This kid can live at my house anytime. I love the STORY and

can't wait for the next chapter, Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please continue.

That kid can live at my house too. Little punk teen dominating a married couple. Oh, yes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous