All Comments on 'Maragana Girl Ch. 08'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great limited sexual story - totally enjoy reading more parts - con't please

I love the relationship between Sergekt and Kim. This is one of the best non-sexual or limited sexual stories around. I realy enjoyed how you added the new relationship of Eloisa and how she related her story to Kim.

I think perhaps a slow sexual relationship between Eloisa & Kim (F-F) to help her get over what her teacher did and allow her to have relations with her BF - Dima.

I have a feeling you are going to keep Kim in this country after her time is up and hopefully marry her BF - Sergekt!

smy3thsmy3thabout 14 years ago
Entertaining story but the naked-in-public aspect got lost

I see from some of the other comments that some readers appreciate the lack of sex, and that's fine up to a point, but having this girl constantly running around naked with hardly a mention of her feelings about her exposure gets a little weird. She seems hardly even self-conscious about it after the first day or two. And doesn't she have periods? Here she is in a country with very conservative morals yet no one ever seems to pay any attention to nudity? No one even giggles or stares? She's romantically involved with a young guy for months and he only finally ever gets a woody after slow dancing? She is supposedly being shamed as a punishment, yet there seems to be virtually no apparent shame or even embarrassment. The "criminals" even seem to take pride in their nudity, eschewing clothes when permitted. She goes to meet her boyfriend's mother, gets interrogated by his family, but is worried only about the same things a clothed person would worry about. She relates to her naked friends no differently than if they wore clothing. The story could be written without the nakedness, using just the collars and maybe some striped orange jumpsuits and it would be virtually the same. Not saying "realism" is credible anyway, but the "what if" aspects of the public nudity are just missing in action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is not simply porn but literature!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Suppressing the truth

about what had happened on his watch, should have got the school director the same punishment as the students.

Horseman68Horseman68about 6 years ago
Simply Great.

Absorbing and complex storyline that keeps getting better as it goes. Total enjoyment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
621 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES