All Comments on 'Black Porn Kings Ch. 01'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh God, not another SERIES!

You are unwelcome here, you stupid turd. EVERYBODY hates you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HA HA HA Ha Ha Ha haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The little boy pretending to be an author is back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
All the same and sooo boring

Yknow...all of your stories are the same and they are all boring as hell. Your name and stories take up space on my screen that could go to people who can actually write in a compelling manner instead of the same inane garbage repeatedly like you seem to enjoy doing.

Learn to write - maybe read some other stories and get some ideas for variety and a feeling of authenticity.

I am not just flaming you. I have only made comments or messaged authors (not that you're an author) to compliment and encourage them in the past but after seeing your name with the same boring crap soooo many times I just have to say Enough Sam - We do not like your inane spam...we would not like it in a boat or with a goat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dammnn

I was maturbating and came twice off of this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2136 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES