All Comments on 'Spanking Machine - “ Home Use'

by Sarahcheer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DryhillDryhillabout 13 years ago
INTERSETING

Are you sure they would put themselfs in the machine so readily?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Givemeh

Give meh the video website !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Realy really silly

Both women would have simply sat down in the room and waited to be let out. What was he going to do? Let them die in there? Was he sure he could over power both of them? And if he did, then abused them, what could he say when they called the police? All his little plan would get him was jail time and a divorce. Not a clever story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would like to know the website he used to get the machine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

what is the name of the website the father went to to get the spanking machine???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would he record them non consensually? That's fucking abuse. And he sold the recordings too. What kind of pervert is he, selling recordings of his child (who we don't even know the age of) being non consensually spanked. It also said that his daughters wiggling ass pleased him. Like what the actual fuck is this. 0/10 do not recommend to anyone. Should be taken down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave you 4* for invention. You could have gotten 5 if you provided more of the reason for the machine's purchase.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahcheer@Sarahcheer
819 Followers
36, f, college grad (BS and MS). Active as a ponygirl and writer as well as training slaves. I own my own clip and image series store: http://www.clips4sale.com/32519 and http://www.images4sale.com/32519 It would be nice if you would go on over after reading and voting on ...