All Comments on 'Fucking Black Mom And Daughter'

by Bruson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
uzimuzimabout 14 years ago
Great story

I loveit! The white man giving it to the sistas!!! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
haha

that was some funny shit. Aint nothing scarier than a black woman chasing after yo dumb ass with a Ginsu hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whoa

that was hot! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BRILLIANT!

Amazing story! The descriptions of the women painted into my brain were brilliantly vivid! I knew exactly how they must look. The sex was so well written from the male perspective that I could imagine myself right there, because I wanted to be right there. There was great timing in terms of pleasure as the story is read with your lover, you'll both be hot when you read it together! You female readers will love the confidence from the male character! The picture painted of him gives a sexy image, yet still offers an open minded "finish it in your own imagination" option for both male and female readers. Guys will picture themselves there and women will too! Female subs, you'll love how Bruson verbalizes to the reader the women's consent to all of the sex that takes place, and there's a LOT of it! Watch out 50 Shades, this story clearly qualifies itself early before it gets hot, which is fast... and throughout, which is perfect timing whether reading in tandem or flying solo! Bruson takes us through a span of time at a great pace! You self pleasure seekers, if you're touching it while you read this story you'll definitely get there! From beginning to end, as this story unfolded it cut a brilliant path! Being consistent with beautiful timing, I almost lost my breath laughing at the climactic conclusion, the story was hilarious at all the right times! Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"you fucking bitch..."

so you're a coward and a liar too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
sweet cheating action

Very nice and very realistic. Lol love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm white, and I live in South Africa. I often fuck the daughter of my black maid. She's 8 years old, and her pussy is so tight. I pay the mother almost next to nothing for letting me fuck her daughter. There's nothing better than bald, underage black pussy. The surprising thing is, her clit is bigger than those of many white women I've fucked, including my mother's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous