All Comments on 'Obsession of the Mind Ch. 01'

by k4d0h1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

5-6 inches is average, not 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome start

great setup for a schorcher of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Female Coworker's Opinions

I am the only male in my office and our division head is a female as well. We all get along well, perhaps more so as I am a beta. Every Friday our division head takes us out for lunch, she buys and she's always done this for us. Our productivity is the highest on our floor because we compliment each other's strength and weaknesses. We have discussed a variety of sexual subjects with everyone, to include our boss. The ladies say that size does matter and the ones who are married say their husband's are challenged down there. Both ladies blatently revealed their hubbies had only five inches and the others agreed that they too consider five inches a small penis. I was honest with them and told them I am a thin 4 3/4 inch. They giggled and I saw money exchange hands...they had bet that I had a small penis as I was so nice and never hit on any of them. Our single ladies, which includes our division head, lamented about the prowess of well endowed men in pleasing women. My boss told us all that she just could not see a down side to having a large penis, and that it was a luxury many women sought out. This sparked further conversation upon returning from Friday lunch as each of these women, even the married ones had experienced sex with a male whose member was at least seven inches. The two married women told numerous stories of their exploits with well endowed boys while they attended college. All did agree that when the audience is strictly women, the size of penises are discussed amongst them and they assured me that women consider five inches small.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Small man

Nice story I stroked my hard five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
But....

Why are most "small" stories about average sizes, like 4-5"? It makes us truly small guys (under 4") feel even worse.

SmallwhiteDickSmallwhiteDickover 2 years ago

I'm already below 4" so can't imagine what would happen to me if I take his medication...

CTimCTimalmost 2 years ago

A 7"er is not "average", it's in the 98th percentile. Lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous