All Comments on 'Claire Phone Sex'

by claire2010

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
DarknitemareDarknitemareabout 14 years ago

Great story ,excellent job .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Hot !!!

Everything this girl writes is sooo hot! What a sexy voice she has. She gets me off whenever I listen to any of her stories. Thanks Claire, keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next one.

- Targus138

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 14 years ago

Why does 8 minutes have to end so soon? I would like listening to you for 8 more. Your daddy/panty series is steaming HOT!! Absolutely amazing what your voice and your use of words will do to someone. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that you are extremely addictive and I for look forward to each of your submissions. You are erotic, sexy, and to say the least, a huge turn-on.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 14 years ago
Wow.

That was truly delicious to say the least and the juices are flowing like a river right now. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Rock Hard

I've just re listened to your latest story and boy does it get to the parts it should it was really sexy and had me rock solid for the whole story, even youir voice is so sexy.

Keep them and us cumming

Alan (you know who)

bogg99bogg99about 14 years ago
Exquisite

8 minutes of shear erotic ecstacy. Love your voice and the sounds cumming from you playing with yourself. Oh to be your Daddy in person even for only 8 minutes of beautiful agony. Thanks

LonedaddyLonedaddyabout 14 years ago
Very Hot

I enjoyed this one! Love all that dirty talk. Please keep posting more audios! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Claire is the dirtiest "littlegirl" that Daddy could ever want...

...This one is a masturbator's fantasy cum true. "Little" sweet Claire is the hottest, juiciest, sexiest Princess that Daddy could ever want. This audio is just as hot as when she does phone sex with you for real.... OMG... I luv you "little" Claire! Daddy mark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You Naughty Girl

The audio recorder you used worked great I loved the sound of you finger yourself as I stroked my cock to every dirty word that sweet mouth said.

Claire getting a facail was too much I poped big time!

Keep it going Claire you got this daddys fantasy spot on!

Whiskey1965

hdancerhdancerabout 14 years ago
WOW

Claire,

You are beyond amazing. I've come three times tonight just listning to your voice. That hasn't happened for me in many years

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxabout 14 years ago
Daddy's On His Way Home--Right Now!

And when he gets there--you will get your wish. First the cooled cum in your panties, then the hot cum from his cock!

Another truly amazing audio, Claire. Thank you for making it a very pleasant evening!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
mmmmmm Daughter Claire!

Father and daughter sex is so cute and sweet! It would have been so hard to pull out to avoid making you pregnant! Maybe we could get away with it one time?

Thank you Daughter Claire

atl95xatl95xabout 14 years ago
Claire is the best

Including this, her every story is so sensational. She has a way of saying her stories which makes you feel as if your real daughter is talking to you. Her voice is so sweet and the way she put words.... make you feel real aroused......

Keep it up Claire.....

- Nick

sh60fhsh60fhabout 14 years ago
So damn sexy

What I would give to live out your stories with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
She gets to me every time!

This sweet girl has all the moves and, especially, the words to create fantasy after fantasy!

THANKS! from Secretdaddy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love the entire series!

Love the stories, love the accent. Very sexy at telling your stories, and definitely gets a rise out of me! Looking forward to more!

jws91206jws91206about 14 years ago
Damn, I need a minute to rest!

Claire's stories are just plain hot! Accent is hot, she's creative, she's just sex on a stick!

goodjohnnygoodjohnnyabout 14 years ago
Best Ever

Yes! Love when you came at the end with those soft whimpers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
simply the Best!

Claire, you've managed to out do yourself once again! This is a very hot and naughty audio submission and i loved it but not as much as i loved OUR phone sex yesterday! i haven't cumm that hard since---well, since i listened to "Claire Phone Sex!" Keep showing the folks at "Literotica" how it's done and thank you for a wonderful time and being so patient with this "newbie." Can't wait to see what else you have in store for your adoring fans!! much love, always, Princess.

daddy david2010 xxx

stoptouchinthosemonkees

onseraonseraabout 14 years ago
Awesome!

Love your accent!

asennaasennaabout 14 years ago
Words escape me!

You are the best.... I had my wife listen in and she was aroused. She and I would like to hear about you perhaps cheating on your bf/hubby (we know you are not married) with another man. Or that you are on the phone to bf while another man is taking you. In essence, a slight deviation from daddy stories. We love you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A helluvalot better than Viagra!

Claire you have got to be THE hottest, naughtiest girl on the audio site! I mean listening to your sexy voice, building up to your climax at the end of this Daddy/panty story has me wishing to BE your Daddy! I even went upstairs and got a pair of my wife's panties and pretended they were yours! Keep 'em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
perfect, just perfect

claire, i don't know how you do it. you know exactly what to say and whyen to say it to make me cum. i've never heard anything sexier.

geoff113geoff113about 14 years ago
You know your Daddy

Listening to your story brings me back to the phonesex we had and how hot is was to be your Daddy. We should make a new tape together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Magnificent

Claire, you really have captivated this old man. I'm such a slave to your stories about your bottom and pussy. You know my weakness so well

Alfred

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

It's great to hear another sexy story from my favorite little girl... It's so hot to hear you beg your daddy not to get you pregnant, though I think that soon though you'll find out that good little girls let their daddies shoot their cum wherever they please, even if that means in your tight little cunt.

BruzzoBruzzoabout 14 years ago
You are the best

Hi Claire,

You are really the hottest, best, fuck story chick on the whole internet. You have made me cum gallons, I have jerked off to everyone of your stories and you are so hot and tell it real dirty. I love it.

ghostbootsghostbootsabout 14 years ago
Claire the talented

This audio, as all her work, is the best on literotica. She should be getting awards from this web site. Claire I love your work. Keep it up girl.

sandungen69sandungen69about 14 years ago
You are soo sexy

Claire, thak you for posting such wonderful sexy stories/auidioes, we my young girlfriend loves to read/listen, a real good turn on, thanks again

ace800ace800about 14 years ago
Claire is the best

Once again Claire you know what other women don't.

Your not frightened of using language other women cannot bring them selves to do.

Hearing you say "fuck my cunt" is so erotic.Basically other women are afraid to use that element of sheer lust that Claire puts into her audio.

I had a superb ejaculation as i emptied my balls listening to claire's sexy voice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot stuff

Hi Claire,

I have to say...this is by far my favorite story you've ever whispered into my ears. please don't stop and keep them cumming hotter and dirtier

salutations from Malaysia,

TJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome hot!

Mmmm, thanks Claire for giving me a very wet tummy! Love to listen to your stories! Makes me sooo horny! There's cum all over me! :)

Keep up your good work!

/Per

daddy_xxxxxdaddy_xxxxxabout 14 years ago
Orgasmic Heat

Claire, you make daddy's cock so throbbingly aroused, so fervently passionate,

that you eventually get what you want: daddy's cum blasting gush after gush after orgasmic gush. Mmmmmmmm you're such a good girl.

wood29440wood29440about 14 years ago
Awesome!

I just listened to your audio for the second time and I can't finish it without cuming midway trough. You have an amazing voice and I love how you repeat those nasty words over and over.

Keep up the great work. I can't wait to hear more.

lapdog83lapdog83about 14 years ago
5 stars

Nice change of pace Claire... I love your stories but it's great to listen to you get straight to business and help yourself out. Love to hear more! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This One Is Hot!

One of the best. Claire is like no other woman on here. I get to her all the the words that the others are to scared to say. No matter what, she always makes me cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
That's my girl!

Claire, you are sexy and so cute. Please keep the stories coming, your voice makes me so hard. Thank you for making me cum so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
brilliant as usual!

So naughty and bad, I love it!

Keep up the good work baby, more submissions please!

xxx

mn2134mn2134about 14 years ago
Jizzed so Hard

I just listened to your audio and I have never cum so hard in my life. I just wish I could be on the other end of the phone to hear that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot

another good one by Claire. I love how she begs daddy not to get her pregnant, only wish that she said it more then 2 or 3 times. I'd love to cum in her hot little cunt.......and down her throat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So fucking Hot

This slut is so HOT! One day Daddy will make her pregnant-real soon, I HOPE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
dam she is good seh makes me wet and horny

the way she tells all of her stories gets me so hot and hard i cant stopp myself from cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
god it is so fucking hot

god u make me so hot and hard now daddy will let u do any thing with him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Need To Talk!!!

Fuck I need to talk with this hot slut!!! Some comments on her stories say that she does phone sex and dudes have talked to her. Was she as hot as this tape?????? I spunked about 3 minutes in.

computersareevilcomputersareevilabout 14 years ago
wow

Listening to that makes me want to be her daddy, it would be heaven. Being able to fuck her and make her scream would be great.

TheRorschachPhoenixTheRorschachPhoenixabout 14 years ago
The Total Package!

Call me a bit biased since I've gotten off to her hot voice over thirty times listening to her previous stories, but I think this hot lil lady is extremely talented in aural erotica!

She has it all, a sexy accent, the cute little-girl voice, devotion to her subject (us, the listeners!), intensity and she pushes all of the right buttons.

In this audio she has it all, from naughty situations to encouraging our natural-born male perversions to even mixing in a bit of being the victim...

Can't wait to see or hear what she does next!

- TRP

vodkatwistvodkatwistabout 14 years ago
Talented

You're the best voice- thank you for sharing your talents with the world- you're making alot of people very happy. I can imagine you're one hot fuck.

BiBigirlBiBigirlabout 14 years ago
YES

Yes Claire your voice is hypnotic and sexy and VERY erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So insanely horrrrrrrrnyyyyyyyy!!

I happened to stumble upon the delectable Claire quite by chance,but god am I glad I did.Better than any porn,or corny phone sex line,she gets me hard instantly,and my imagination runs riot listening to her describing her sopping wet little panties,juicy little pussy,and her horny antics with daddy!

More please Claire!!

Joe

x

MerlinslairMerlinslairabout 14 years ago
Unbeliveable

Claire listening to you is like being there, I feel you are talking to me with every phrase and when you say Daddy the heat lelts away anything else around, Ty for the stories, I will enjoy listening the the rest I am sure, please please please do not ever hold you tongue, I can only believe that Daddy is the happyiest man in the world

BruzzoBruzzoabout 14 years ago
Soooo fucking horny

Claire. You are the best. I have saved everyone of your stories, and my Mommy (an absolute nympho) and I listen to them every day. I am able to fuck her 3 times more every day, just because of your lovely fucking voice and lovely dirty talk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Once Again...

Ohh sweet claire... you're panties tasted so good in my mouth while I fucked your ass. it was embarrassing at first being caught jerking off into your panties. Don't tell mommy!

I've thoroughly enjoyed fucking your little bottom while you opened up your tight pink cunt for me to watch as you cum... such a good girl

PatJenPatJenabout 14 years ago
Phone Sex?

I never imagend phone sex could turn me on....but with that voice and that story it really got me hard, so hard that i send the link with this to my girl and she called my heavily breathing while doing her pussy roughly.

thank you claire we really love your hot voice and great stories

best wishes

cw619cw619almost 14 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

This was amazing. You have such a sexy voice. One of the best audio stories on here. I wonder if you are as sexy a you sound

briantotalkbriantotalkalmost 14 years ago
hot very hot

You are so hot i loved hearing you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing!

Hot as hell, makes me hard every time I listen.

-Jeff

bigd2k622bigd2k622almost 14 years ago
joy

It is very hot. Made me stand stiff every time I listened to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mmmm

Oh, this was a awesome audio, made me hard, sexy voice and sexy subject, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Clear Audio!!

Hott story,nice sound,got me so hot and never stopped getting hotter !

The device you used worked great,you picture is so sexy I am now a Claire fan,will have to listen to all of these great audios and see if you other fans are right about this sweet voice Goddess xxx DaddySeamus

satanclaus69satanclaus69almost 14 years ago
so HOT

I would love to be your daddy fucking your jucey pussy Claire. I would fuck you so hard and full you up every time.

BiBigirlBiBigirlalmost 14 years ago
YOUR SEXY VOICE

This a very sexy naughty audio, sweet Claire. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
call me

i wish you could call me so i could listen to that dirty little voice of yours for real. god i need to go stroke out another one. TY Claire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Best on the site

you are wonderful. that lovely silky voice begging for daddys cock - i listened to this three times in a row and came every time. daddy loves you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ohhh!

I need to call your business line so you can hear me blow my load! Soo hot!

hooderohooderoalmost 14 years ago
The hottest reader EVER

Claire, baby, the way you beg me not to cum in your sweet cunt and make you pregnant, the way your cute young voice pleads with me to fuck that tight cunt of yours, over and over again, makes... me... freaking... insane with pleasure. I cum EVERY freaking time I listen to your stories baby girl. Your repetition of "my cunt..." in this story was nothing short of AMAZING. Some story readers spend too much time being the narrator and very little being our baby girl, but you - you know how we want it. You spend only as much time as needed setting up the plot, and then you let us fuck that tight young cunt of yours for soooo very long until we cum with you baby.

Please, don't ever stop baby girl :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Incredible!-metalhead

Damn u make me hard and cum over and over again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
mmmmmmm

unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very hot little girl

Very exciting and is sooooo enticing.. mmmmm. keep these coming!

chrisman1964chrisman1964over 13 years ago
so fucking real!

I thought your panties story was good.....this just made me cum so hard....how many times did you say 'fuck my cunt'?....keep saying it!

desertbare3desertbare3over 13 years ago
In My Ass Daddy...Please

Claire I love your little girl voice, and your repeated pleading for daddy not to cum in your pussy but rather to fuck and cum in your tight young ass, fuck me in the as daddy you beg over and over again...had me cumming hard! Such a good girl. Thank you baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

Claire,

You make me so fucking hard and excited. There is nothing I enjoy more than listening to your audios and sliding my hand up and down until I cum hard listening to you. I can just imagine what you look like and I love pretending I'm your Daddy tho I'm really old enough to be your Granddad. Keep up the good work, Claire and I'll continue to cum with you everytime I hear your voice.

infusion26infusion26over 13 years ago
SO HOT!

Fantastic audio! So hot! Listening to you makes my cock incredibly hard and makes me cum hard also. It makes me want to do all those dirty things that "daddy" does to you! Please keep making more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ooooooooooo claire!

you're the best baby!!!! so hot !!!. i love you with or without panties ...you make me want to pump a load deep int your mmmmmmm soft wetness ... Daddy's has some sweet chocolate for you!-dream daddy!

Bad2BoneBad2Boneover 13 years ago
Claire!

Damn Claire, you sure like to have your ass fucked. My I get in line to service your ass after all the others want to do you too?

DadUKDadUKover 13 years ago
Wow....

What a voice....so hot...so erotic...makes Daddy nice and hard and ready to bend you over my desk....

keep up the good work baby.

OralDaveOralDaveover 13 years ago
Love you Claire!

Great phone sex! I love the way you say "cunt" over and over-- so sexy. We'd all love it if your daddy could share you cunt and asshole with all your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An angel's voice

Claire, you must be so very pretty because you have the voice of an angel! You are so pleasing to listen to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you Claire!

Claire is so hot!!! She is the best story teller here, and I explode everytime I hear that voice!

Robert

bentmagpiebentmagpieabout 13 years ago
great

Nobody talks about their cunt as nastily as Claire. I defy any guy not to cum with Claire whispering in his ear! Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Never Ending Pleasure

I have never found writing that comes close to matching this. Extremely hot.

MTBRMTBRabout 13 years ago
Your voice...

... Never, EVER ceases to turn me on. From the first few words I felt my cock stirring inside my trousers. ;)

Your voice is so hot Claire! So seductive! So dirty! Closing your eyes and jacking off to it is just amazing! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Get her pregnant!

Please can she get pregnant! Also u should add more than just her dad. Maybe son or mom?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I have to tell you when you tell your daddy to cum inside your ass i went wild.

So good , such a great whisper in your voice, and such a great detail of how you want to be taken hard and with demanding thrusts. Oh God Clair i think I'm falling inn love or at least lust with your voice. God how I want you to be my daughter and give up our body to me completely!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I MIss Claire2010

I miss you Claire and your awesome post,those sexy pics were nice too, hope you come back soon!!!

Contact her and let her know, she's missed!!!

monomarkmonomarkalmost 13 years ago
If only...

If only you had made that phone call to me... :) more please Claire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So Incredible!

I think i love you.

papaD1265papaD1265almost 13 years ago
Wow

I've heard quite a few different audio stories, and "lusty" sex sounds, but I have to say, in the short 4 minutes or so of your little play time, I didn't like, I loved.

Would that I could be your Daddy even for a day. I look forward to hearing more of you, as this was only the first, and will definately not be the last.

WestcountrypervWestcountrypervalmost 13 years ago
WOW!!!!

Another superhot story Claire, I'm definitely in love with you!!:)

MykelJMykelJalmost 13 years ago
WOW

Damn, claire, I want you to cum for me lil girl, just for me, right now, I want your cum. What an amazing story this was, I loved it can came with you when you did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG...!

You just keep getting better..I listen to this one over and over again and NEVER get tired of it..PLEASE..Keep them cumming

RMDBMDRMDBMDalmost 13 years ago
Unreal

You never fail to disappoint Claire!

MarkCaneMarkCanealmost 13 years ago
Delicious

Claire, you are the best of the best. You know instinctively what your listeners want to hear and you give it in spades. Beautiful, erotic and so sexy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This has got to be

The hottest audio I've heard on this site. I love your Aussie accent and the fact that you're not afraid to use that sexy voice of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Good!!!

This story is fucking HOT!!!!

gridiron_assassingridiron_assassinover 12 years ago
Great Story!

Very sexy story and a sexy voice with a sexy accent to match, very hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hi Princess!

claire...

i'm going to miss you soooooo much!!! i wish only the best for you, always!!

love, daddydavid xxx ps---thank you for everything!

stoptouchinthosemonkees

dreamer7dreamer7over 11 years ago
Wow

very erotic story, loved listening to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hate to say this

Guys I hate to tell you this but Claire is a guy. I know the guy his name is James and he wanted to screw with all the idiots here rotfl!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good One

That troll who said he knows Claire is a guy and is called James, yeah, I don't think so, mate, pull the other one. I have had phone sex with Claire on phone and on cam (just once, it was unforgettable) and I can assure you all she is not a frikking guy!!! I understand she got hassled here by some dickheads and left the site. She was good while she lasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hahaha

It's a male voice, fuckers

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous