All Comments on 'The Toy Exchange'

by dylan_t

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sexiest voice i have ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhh yeaaaahhh...

you have to be the sexiest male recording on this entire site.

your voice, ohhh fuckkkk your voice, has my pussy throbbing and aching like you would not believe....

I am laying here with my cum still dripping down the inside of my thighs thanks to you. mmmmm thank you.

Maybe a will drop you a line anonymously and tell you just how good i came for you.

I need more of you!!!

from a very wet and satisfied girl.xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
talk me over!

You have one of the sexiest voices, stud! You can talk me over the edge! Post more please!!

pentopaperpentopaperabout 14 years ago
Mmmmm...yum!!!

Another submission that went from tingling to full-out throbbing!!! I must say, you and your friend play some fun games!!! As always, enjoyed the pure raw maleness of your voice. It's just so deep and growly and...so erotic. All men should sound like YOU! Am, as always, waiting for your next submission! Don't make me (and the rest of us!) wait too long! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I cant quite catch my breath or type right now - you left me feeling like how you sounded after coming sooooooooooooooooooo hard. would like to know if you come like that all the time..............thank you for that deep voice that will set the juices flowing from the nuns! You could resurrect the dead>>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing

I have lisened to this several times today. I can not remember a time when I have cum so hard and so often. Each orgasm is more powerful than the last. Your voice has made my pussy so wet all day. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Holy shit...

I just had the most amazing orgasm. The only way I was able to hold out and come with you at the end was by refusing to touch myself. Five fucking stars and I'm off to listen to your other submissions.

promiscuity_of_batspromiscuity_of_batsabout 14 years ago
Wow!!

That was so damn hot! Your voice is so incredible. I love all of your submissions and can not wait for the next one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mmm baby!

I am currently unable to process thought, but if I wasn't, I would tell you that I just came so hard to this and I thank you so much for this recording. I'm still shuddering. :#)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more more MORE !!!!!!

your voice is incredibly sexy and your moans send me over the edge. please post some more very soon.

you are my new favorite masturbation aid.xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Toy Sales

I let two male friends hear this and both have bought a toy like the one you described. You sold it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Mmmmm....so good!

Your voice is so sexy, I would have cum just listening to you read a damn newspaper! Very hot, very enjoyable (yes...I came hard with you) and worth every minute. Definitely looking forward to your next one and whatever interesting 'toy' you happen to receive. xxx!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
SOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok well i just came about 5 times in like 15 minutes so you made a new record for me lol god you are so fucking sexy and your voice is absolutely ORGASMIC!!!!!!! you could be talking about tax rates or the stock market and i'd still get off. my favorite is still You're A Wicked Woman, but all of your videos are absolutely AMAZING and EROTIC. Oh ya and i totally agree that any male who heard this has gone out and bought one of those things. You should get paid to do advertisements for those stores lol i'd buy anything you tried to sell me lol i can't wait for your next admission and i hope it doesn't take too long, i've already lisened to all 3 of your audios a thousand times and while i never tire of them, i still am dying to hear your next one. lol You're A Wicked Woman is actually my go-to for when want to get off. and if i'm in a hurry, i fast-forward to the end and fuck myself to the sound of you cumming hard. GOD SO DAMN GOOD!!!!!!

PS as i've said in both of my comments on your other audios, i want to fuck you soooooooo fucking bad, i would ride you like one of my rodeo bulls, rough and wild and hard, but we sure as hell wouldn't be done in 8 seconds, i'd ride you all night and all through the next day, for as long as you could go before you run out of cum, but luckily from what i've heard in your recordings , that could take a very long and deliciously pleasurable while ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Shit baby, you left me a quivering mess. My pussy is dripping and I can barely keep my eyes open after the 3 most powerful orgasms i've ever had, you're voice is soo sexy, please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn

your voice is sooooooo sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yess!!

Four..orgasms... and I didn't even make it halfway before i passed out from pleasure! More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

I just adore your gravelly voice and moans. Loved it! This one's a keeper. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great :)

i love to here how you play on your cock. but do you think you could do one with you just playing on your cock? i love the sounds of it :) :D

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
I love the noises you make!

I'd love you to drop some loads in my cunt! You sound like you cum so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
anonymous

I can listen to you all night you give me great satisfaction. Wish I could do the same if you know what I mean ;)

dylan_tdylan_tover 11 years agoAuthor

well then don't be anon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg

He commented.

You're still here!

Come back!

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 11 years ago

Dylan, my velvet-voiced fantasy man...PLEASE make us a new audio! I need the inspiration, darlin'. :)

annayarnkittenannayarnkittenalmost 11 years ago
Very nice

Loved it. Please record more. I lost it when you kept saying "Oh Baby" and "Fuck"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fuck, daddy.

reddancerreddancerabout 1 year ago

Dylan, hope you are well. WIsh you would come back here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdylan_t@dylan_t
238 Followers
I love receiving your feedback and comments. Your emails are fucking amazing! I especially love it when it's not anonymous so I can respond and if you are willing to exchange correspondence, then, all the better. Those are the things that motivate me to record more audios s...