All Comments on 'Cuddling in the Dark'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sweet and sexy

back to your romantic roots, this is sweet and sexy, thanks!

Green Eyes SmilinGreen Eyes Smilinabout 14 years ago
Deliciously sexy...

How else can I describe your wonderfully descriptive stories? Your voice, your imagination - all bring me along with you through the story. Makes me wish I was there! Thanks for another sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Always a pleasure...

If you are this good in person, I would be surprised if you ever spent a night [or day - for that matter] alone. :)

Thank you for another wonderful ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
mmmmm

you sound so sexy... and i love how descriptive you are... my eyes were close the whole time and i can just imagine it. thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow, you've created such a sexual fantasy in my head!

You are simply amazing.. so detailic. i came so hard.. i look forward to hearing more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful as always

Thanks for posting such wonderful detailed stories. You are by far the best. If you ever get to Niagara Falls...look me up. Lis

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a story worth tears

I can't begin to express how thankful I am to you for making this story. It brought back one of my best memories. It had me in tears recalling the one and only time I remember being that much in bliss. Thank you so very much- Jenn

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

got me so wet. thank you so much, really sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank You :)

The honesty and sensuality of your beautiful voice brought tears to my eyes. I listened intently and imagined you physically here with me, I felt such an emotional connection with you. You made my heart feel so deeply. I love your work. Thank you so much for all that you have come up with.

Sincerely,

Ingrid from Singapore

Romancegirl1963Romancegirl1963over 12 years ago
Perfect roomate

You are a perfect roommate. Having you here on Literotica is like having you for my roommate. Keep your wonderful stories coming. This one was one of my favorites. Thank you so very much, you are hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thanks

thanks for helping me through a break up. I cried but at the end of it I feel better cos I've such an excellent room mate!

kensi24kensi24almost 12 years ago
so romantic

I like your romantic stories !! keep it up !!

TorinonaTorinonaover 11 years ago
Quite the story telling...

I've only just discovered the audio stories recently and have listened to a handful of yours and have enjoyed each of them so far. Your Aussie accent is very sexy, your story-building/story-telling is always fun. Your tone, the rhythm with which you speak... everything blends together very nicely for an enjoyable story and a sexy and sensual ending. Thank you for sharing your work with us Literoticans! :-)

LadyLotus17LadyLotus17about 11 years ago

All I can say is... Wow :) you're amazing at this.

Maybe.. if you're still making these.. you could make one for my birthday. :)

GoalieGirl30GoalieGirl30about 11 years ago
Wow

This is probably in my top 3 of my favorites of yours. This is so sweet and it really helps me out because I just went through a tough breakup. Thank you so much and keep up the good work.

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago

Totally adorable, but the sound of you cumming makes it hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
w.o.w.

This was absolutely amazing. This is the first I've heard of yours and I'm going to go listen to all of them. Incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

the beginning was so sweet, actually made me tearyeyed. Going through a tough breakup as well. However, the end was super sexy though and left me feeling giddy. your story telling is amazing. first time i felt it necessary to comment :)

SexySuzy69SexySuzy69almost 10 years ago
Best Sexy Voice I have heard on here

Hi

You have the most awesome sexy voice i have heard. i love your stories you have done and they really turn me on. So please do more and i shall continue to listen hope you can do one for me if you are not to busy. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Roomies

You can be my roommate any time you want. Love your sexy voice and loved the powerful orgasm you helped me achieve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BFF

Wish I had a friend like you. That was so loving and sexy.

AtwistedkittenAtwistedkittenabout 5 years ago
Gem

Absolutely enjoying this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful story very descriptive, great voice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous